Frequent Posters

Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful Updates Dear!!!
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And if anyone tries to spoil this relation, I swear I wont leave them. I do not approve anyone coming in between them whether they both make it or break it.

Deepthi are these lines for the future track. I love Aman he is very protective about his friend and I want to see what he will do when some one tried to ruin him.

Coming to Payal I think she is always been protected by her mother and sister so she does not know how to react to a situation. But I love the way she loves her sister.

I think Arnav is feeling bad because Khushi is scarifying herself for Payal. According to Arnav there are no real bonds and emotions so he is really surprised to see what Khushi is doing to herself for her sister and he cannot see Khushi bending in front of  others and standing helpless.

Aha I really feel bad for Khushi she is torn between her Mother like figure and her sisters dignity. She can not tell the truth nor she can not go with her Bua , She can not marry nor she cannot say no to what her Bua said.

Marriage is a institute where you have to enter to know what is in store for you. You cannot predict what is up. Once you enter the bond then only you will come to know what you have landed in. I really feel bad for all the women who are living in hell and cannot come out of that because of their own reasons some for the sake of kids some for the parents some for some other reasons.  

Is Arnav trying to stop Khushi from getting married or is he falling for Khushi and warning her that he wants to have her as his wife by all means lol I am confused. I love the way Khushi said that her family is her strength not her weakness. Yes for Khushi her family is her strength and at the same time they are her weakness too. She can do anything for them and that is what she is doing right now. 

Arnav felt a little bit tensed lol so he was eager to get married to Khushi. I think he is confused about his feelings and he to wants to explore what is between them .

Yes I think his past and his arrogance will destroy what is between him and Khushi . Because both come from a damaged past , both are arrogant , both souls are wounded very badly  

Edited by Srilathalolla - 10 years ago
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Arnav surprised me. I have started liking him very much. When he saw khushi was in distress, he immediately wanted to know what was wrong and what was bothering her.

Madhumati's strategy was good. She wanted to see if there is any bond between them, and both agreed to marry.

I appreciate khushi, she did not create any scene or try to escape from Arnav. She knew she could not go away without Payal's photos and was ready even for marriage to protect her family. Oh, Khushi thinking about her mother and the monster of a father, really broke my heart. Very cruel.

Aman was ready to do anything so that his bhabhi does not leave his bhai. He even threatened to harm Payal. Nicely written.

The way Arnav shoved the papers in aman's hand told him to shred those, clearly tells he cares for khushi and will never destroy her. I liked the way he thought, if he let go of khushi, Adi will try to harm her. To keep her with him and to keep her safe, he agreed to marry her. Liked it very much.
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update..
Arnav is caring,protective bt doesn't show any emotions.khushi is just doing what she can do..marrying him for her family.hope u create more complexity in their relation..dat would be new change.Edited by ntmrjn - 10 years ago
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt
so finaly they will married
i think arnav is feeling bad because khushi sacrificing her life for others
arnav know that if he refuse to marry khushi than may be his brother will hurt her
arnav want to protect khushi
aman also know that arnav feel protectiveness toward khushi
i donot think so that arnav will force physical relation on khushi
waiting for next part
thnx for pm
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update dear...
He shreded the acquisition papers!!!!!!!
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting...thanks dear...lovely update
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
read chappy 13

loved it

omg!!!!!!!! its marriage tym

cont. asap
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
His soul aim is to protect her from adi? Aww is that one of the reasons your not letting her go or you cannot even stand the the thought of being separated from her!!??

Lovely man! I loved her self-realization and her renewed zeal to face the storm!

Looking forward to their wedding!

And aman are you attracted to payal? Heheh!

Cheers
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is quite an intense update. I didn't realize that I was holding my breath for most of the chapter :). Slowly Kushi is becoming Arnav's property. I really love this bua and her confidence on Kushi. Finally both agreed for marriage and she is confident that he will not force on her (hmmm...). Now I want a friend like Aman, he is very cool and protective. Why is not Arnav destroying the photo and video evidence just like he shredded the business acquisition papers? Do we get to see glimpse of wedding prep or will it just be a quiet affair ? .

Edited by jduke - 10 years ago