Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Diii... M back with my bak-bak...on chapy 12..

Everything is perfect with ur update ..
All the required elemens
All emotions ..

I guess wen imaging this part itself is thundering i wndr wat will happn wen we ll hav a shw... I guess .. Trp topper show will be " The Valiant Knight"...
Seriously diii... Hw u do this ... Evry update is a fantastic and tremendous...

M just stunnd with the way u write and the way u think ... And hw well the scenes are timed...

Taarif mei tere alfaaz bhe naakam ho jae..
Chahe Shyahi karna bya tho kaagaz kam pad jae...
Hai jo hunar tere ,jikr jab aye.. din se raat aur raat se din gujar jae...

(Nt so well rhymed bt plz..a way to express my feelings)

Nw coming to the update...
Bechara security guard...
Aage kua peeche khae...
If he would hav nt agreed to nani den ... Nani may really do wat she threatened the poor soul about... So bechara agreed..
And wen he agreed den bechara was waise bhe sued by the grt asr...

Bechara kare koi (aman) bhare koi(security guard)

Aww khushi just in agression didnt signd the paprs bt bt thought about all prespective ,effects and side effects... If she didnt signd the papers or if she sign dem.. She too hw well startd knowing him dat he was hurt nt physical bt emotionally and more ovr his ego and pride... And just to protect dem and to gt revenge he want to hurt her...same tym he want to protect her.. Strange ...and it was totally emotional part of her past hw she startd up...with this small business..

It adds new attributes to ur writings wen u add small small bit of things which actually reflect more of a character's personality. .. Physically... Like khushi using a bindi ...

It was her mature mind which helpd her to think about all situation rathr den taking sme actions for which she may regret...bt den also she regretted wen payal blurted out the truth.

Aww nani and bhua + payal... Two lioness with a cub...

Nani the audience while bhua and arshi the superb entertainers...
Aman and payal background scorers...

I am so happy that the major part is cleard.. Khushi nw knw that asr is nt the one behind filling all dirty seeds...
She realky regret that first tym in her entire life she misundrstood a man... Bt i guess smething happns only once and change ur entire world. Here i think major fault is of arnav as his impression on khushi and deir meets were nt so well going .. Which home such thoughts in her brain...

So i think here asr is a major holder in this fiasco bt bt the minor one is khushi.. As she too [I[tav mei akar.. Saw nthing bs nikal pade jhasi ki rani...[/I] bt yaa its true wen our loved once are in trouble sply our younger ones, we can go to any extent to protect dem...

I likd it wen...
Bhua evn khushi cleard the air in lie... Bt still bhua can read a unhiddn mystery behind her clarification and her pale appearence...this shows her love and affection towards her...

Khushi being the sensible one dealt well with situation which wer spelld by her so called hubby.. Unknowingly she was taking his side evn to protect her family.. Its was smething appreciative...

Arnav-the way he entrd the penthouse... Wah wat a shandaar entry.. Shocking all head to toe..
Aww so arnav nw gt well about her.. He knw her all expressions .. Her emotions coz she is expressive.. Sply.. Her face speaks out wat her words cant.. And arnav nw is gtng her words expressions so well... Y nt he is nw a doctorate in pschycology about khushi...😉😉

Arnav while himself wanted her to bow in front of her bt nvr wishd dat she should be insultd by smeone else... This thing i fyd was sme kind of possessiveness ... Or say a kind of protection of his prey for deir own benefits... Bt ultimately he himself is the destrutor ... Strange???

As he hate her he want her, he want revenge he want to protect her, he dnt like she misjudge him bt same tym he dnt wish to clr her thoughts, he want to break her bt nvr want her brokn in front of othrs...he want to make her feel guilty bt his blood boils wen she is gulity to othrs..

Dii i likd hw he feel pissd wen she ignore him.. Hw the great Arnav Singh Raizada is seeking for her attention...

Bande tho hum bhe bade kam ke the par ishq ne kambhakat nakara bana dia

O god so the grt asr did phd on her.. I think he startd undrstanding her... Her evry wrinkle express the evry pain she is going through...
He want her to be with him...

Payal cleard all her misunderatanding ... Changd the entire scenario of the coming story...she also provd to be a true sibling rathr dan just thinking of herself .. She too is ready to sactifice herself... Its good of her part..

Nw again di a grt thing about ur stories that i like hw u clr the misundrstandings soon on well settd situations rathr den dragging dem... This changes the story and gives it a realistic touch and clears the thoughts of characters more...nw i hope khushi can see the hiddn arnav behind this asr... Nt soon... Bt atleast nw we can hope so...
In this hw the line strike her mind all of suddn... Made a sense... All about him..

Explore... Ahem ahem... Khushi.kumari gupta... U will nw learn wat actually exploring is... By the grt asr... That was a flirty thought and i like this side of arnav..

Many of his colors that were unreveald had startd gtng deir..i.real shades wen exposed to sunlight[khushi]

Arnav hw he greetd her nani shows his philia was commendable .. Same tym feeling trouble to show affection and calmness to khushi bhua... And tendering her with respect was getting out of his hand...
He like her sherni nt the billi.. And he btr knw the ways to gt her real tigress..

Hw khushi for the first tym hurt her bhua to be with her man... Just to protect them.. Really i felt pity on her part...
And the line u used wer she belongs is the place where she is... Awesme dialogue of the day..

Nw aman saheb wah he changed the entire situation...
He is the second main protagonist aftr arnav...
It will well fit payal with aman... The wat payal said and his.answer in turn:
"Why will he do that?"
"We still have lot of time to get to that stage. "
They can hit as a couple..

Tere khamooshi,tere dard
Ho bs mere lia sanam
ankho ki ye nami , dil mei uthte har sisak
Ho bs mere lia sanam
Tere har wo khushi ,ya tere chupe gham
Ho bs mere lia sanam
Tere baaho ki ho aagosh,tut te har wo angdayaan
Ho bs mere lia sanam
Tere tanhaayiyaan ,tere hasi tithlooliyaan
Ho bs mere lia sanam
Rooh tere ho ,ho chahe ye jism
Ho ab bs mere lia sanam...

Plz. Bear my free flying thoughts...

Edited by arnavini - 10 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome update.
loved it..
thanx fr pm...
thangam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was superb, I like arnav 's reaction
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will take revenge frm u ..🤬

Nd dis is nt a res 😡
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing as usual...a tough nut to crack asr on his way... awaiting for more
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Update.
Nani is so smart. Perfectly for ASR' nani. She knew,how to manage people.
And Payal did the right thing to clear the doubt of Khushi about ASR and not to tell her about Adi.
Adi topic will surely and definitely handle by ASR.
ASR such an arrogant guy. Thank God Khushi managed the situation. Otherwise everything will messed up.
Waiting for the next update and Thanks for PM.

addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So much hidden agenda behind everbody's answers...!
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very investing update..
Arnav is soo rude.. :@
But then he even likes a feisty khushi around..
And I like him for this ;) :P
Lookng forward to read more ..
Cheers for d PM 
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome..
I m scared of arnav..khushi was soo helpless.. :(
Bua is also hurt..i hope arnavs little easy on khushi..
It was quite intense 😲
Waiting to knw wht happens next..
😊
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oky finally khushi knows nw tht he is not d one behind payal's pics!!...
Loved d update...
Amazingly written...
Thnx for d pm...Edited by nirmal1992 - 10 years ago