Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

oh k i havent seen there drama daastan... how many epis is it

23 do u want a brief summary of the story
ajaved thumbnail
Its a story abt girl called bano its set in the time of the partition.starts of by bano bros wedding she meets hassasn they start to like each other bt banos bro dosnt want the partition to happen bt hassan and bano do. Once the patition happens hassan is away n banos family is killed.somehow bano gets raped n when she gets on the train she is taken by a sikh who lies hell get her back to pakistan bt he forces her to sty with him she has a child with him bt all that time she jus says i am a muslim n will never be  a sikn n i will go pakistan once the sikh dies she goes to pakistan hassan still loves her bt is engaged to her cousin he wants to marry her bt other dont let her as shes lived with the sikh 
In the end bano goes mad as she finds out this is not the pakistani she had faught for and this is nt what her family died for
ajaved thumbnail
I cant explain how good this drama is u jus hav to watch to i watched in a one night straight it was soo good
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ajaved

Its a story abt girl called bano its set in the time of the partition.starts of by bano bros wedding she meets hassasn they start to like each other bt banos bro dosnt want the partition to happen bt hassan and bano do. Once the patition happens hassan is away n banos family is killed.somehow bano gets raped n when she gets on the train she is taken by a sikh who lies hell get her back to pakistan bt he forces her to sty with him she has a child with him bt all that time she jus says i am a muslim n will never be  a sikn n i will go pakistan once the sikh dies she goes to pakistan hassan still loves her bt is engaged to her cousin he wants to marry her bt other dont let her as shes lived with the sikh 

In the end bano goes mad as she finds out this is not the pakistani she had faught for and this is nt what her family died for

omg so interesting so they dont get together in the end
what a idiot the male lead 
come back soon

just saw the pic of ranvi gunjan rejected him really sad i cant see Ranvi upset😭

Originally posted by: ajaved

I cant explain how good this drama is u jus hav to watch to i watched in a one night straight it was soo good

I'm going to watch it when I get time😊
ajaved thumbnail

omg so interesting so they dont get together in the end
what a idiot the male lead 

No they dont thats why is called dastaan he marries her little cousin although he jus loves her 
ajaved thumbnail

I'm going to watch it when I get time😊

U should n trust me ur gona love it
ajaved thumbnail

come back soon

just saw the pic of ranvi gunjan rejected him really sad i cant see Ranvi upset😭

Whers the pic i was looking for it coudnt find it