Gunjan Utreja - Drashti Dhami (GuHti) - Article/News

Meher_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

It's final: Gunjan Utreja to play the male lead in Colors' Madhubala 

Finally, the maker of Colors' Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms) has zeroed in on the actor who is going to play the main lead in the show post leap.

Lot of probable names was tossed in the air which included Karanvir Bohra, Sudeep Sahir and latest, Shaleen Malhotra.

We have learnt from very credible sources that Shaleen came very close to bag the role. However, a last minute decision saw roping in of host and actor Gunjan Utreja.

Yes, Gunjan will be seen romancing Drashti Dhami in the show in the coming days.

Gunjan, a little known figure in the world of daily soaps, gained fame as the host of Aamna Samna, again a property of Colors.

Many would wonder if Gunjan and Drashti can really put the screen on fire with their chemistry. He will come in after Vivian Dsena as RK made quite an impact as the previous lead in Madhubala.

We tried reaching Gunjan but he remained out of reach.

Source : - TC https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/its-final-gunjan-utreja-play-the-male-lead-colors-madhubala-314 

Gunjan Utreja is the Abhay Kapoor in Madhubala!

There was much speculation as to who will play the role of Abhay Kapoor in Nautanki FilmsMadhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors. The leap has happened and as the little Madhu grows up to being the younger version of her mother Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) the new superstar Abhay Kapoor too had to be finalized.

Says our source, "After much speculation, the makers and the channel have decided to take actor Gunjan Utreja as the new entry in the show. He will play Abhay Kapoor who rises to fame after RK's (Vivian Dsena) death. With the young Madhu showing a keen interest in dance and drama since at a young age it will be not long before she grows up and decides to pursue her passion. She enters the acting field and will come face to face with Abhay Kapoor further in the show."

Gunjan Utreja who was last seen as the host of Colors' show Zindagi Ki haqeeqat se Aamna Samna looks polished and perfect for the role. "Things got delayed and it was almost a last minute decision. There were many names for this role and everyone had given a look test too but Gunjan fits the bill perfectly," concludes our source.

When called Gunjan he said, "I too have heard about the same but nothing is confirmed as yet. Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is a prestigious show and Abhay Kapoor is an important character for which I have had to give couple of look test. I am in Delhi till 11th and if everything gets confirmed, I will be eager to do the show and start shooting for the same immediately."

We wish Gunjan all the very best! 

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/18719-gunjan-utreja-is-the-abhay-kapoor-in-madhubala.htm

Edited by KSG_Grovermanic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another colors product?? He was an anchor right? Did he act previously??
Meher_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Another colors product?? He was an anchor right? Did he act previously??

Only Colors and GOD knows who is he all i wish is that i hope he know HOW TO ACT 😕
I wonder they don't have money in their pocket so they can take some Popular actor like seriously now DD have to work with new comers 👏
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like the dude!!
all the best to him!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shaleen was way better looking!
Finally, no more speculations! I like him. He looks professional and has no crazy fans! Good Look to him . Wish him the best. TFS 😊
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chalo loi nahi st ne jahan rishbala ko mar kar serial ka satyanash kiya wahi ek aise insaan ko serial mai lekar jisne kabhi acting hi nahin ki usse le kar serial ka aur bhantdhar karne ja rahahai st n gang mubarak ho
1969chikku thumbnail
 He must be some thing between 22 to 25 and Jr. Madhu Just BORN. Calculate 18 Yrs LEAP...AK aged around around 40+ and Jr. Madhu ofcource 18 Yrs. SO are NF n Colors planning to show LOVE story of 18 - 40 age?
Meher_ thumbnail
But my Question is Madhu is younger then Abhay i mean Madhu will fall in love with men who's age is similar to Madhu Father WTH Makers have gone Crazy 🤢
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
he makes me remember John Stamos..who I find HOT !! :p so can't wait to watch Gunjan.. !!