!Vani Rani February 2014 Written updates Archives!

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Monday Feb 3rd updates

Episode 264

Bhoomi at his stockyard amidst the damaged granite slabs. He questions the security guard who came here. Security says Devi came with her punctured bike and I went to bring the mechanic. Bhoomi beats the security for not being alert and scolds for not informing him earlier. He walks around and spots the empty acid bottles.

Next scene at the office, Bhoomi places the bottles on his table, summons Devi and asks why did you do this. 3 crores loss isn't big thing for me but I want to know your motive. It is very clear that you have done it just tell the reason. I am good guy but equally a bad fellow too. I treat personal and business differently. Don't think of lying and escaping. Devi apologizes folded hands and says I know you must be wondering why I did this. This is fate. I am Murthy' daughter. I didn't know that he was your partner till I joined here. My mother has told me that a guy cheated my father and brought us to streets. After my father left us, we slogged a lot and I piled up revenge in me. When I got to know you cheated my father I forgot all the good things you did to me and wanted to avenge you. I did this purposefully to even the score. Please forgive me. Bhoomi says World is too small and no one escape. I like your frankness. I agree that I cheated your father and I feel guilty for it. I wanted to wash off my sins by treating your mom and giving you what share your father deserved. Devi says I don't want that. Please forgive and let me go away. Bhoomi says I take this loss as a punishment for what I did. Lets end this here. Forget it and be here as usual. Let no one know about it including my wife Vani. Let the good image people have on you be like that. You have evened the score and I accept it. I hope your anger has subsided. But I have still not gained enough virtues. Devi wonders how such a good guy could cheat her father. Bhoomi says I have changed and I paid a huge price for it. Now I am slogging to make people understand that I have changed. Devi praises Bhoomi and walks off. Bhoomi recollects he cheating Murthy.      

A clean-shaven Rajesh back home. Sura is elated to see a handsome son and taunts about his beard. Selvi hands over the appointment order to him and says 22k salary. She seeks blessings from Sura and gives them sweets. The prank call comes yet again. Sura polambufies that this pranks call asking about kali has increased off-late. Selvi reminds them that we need to meet Kali at jail. Sura and Rajesh refuse. Selvi says mama could have changed like my periyappa. Sura says your periyappa is a educated fellow. But this guy is uneducated and uncivilized too. Selvi says now both of us are earning and his favourite Shenba is not alive too. These many days of loneliness could have set him thinking. Lets go and meet him on the pretext of seeking blessings for my job. Sura and Rajesh aren't happy. But Selvi is adamant.

Rani serves dinner to Swami. She updates him about appa talking nicely to her. She is elated and surprised too. Rani says this means his anger on akka has also vanished. Swami stares. Rani says I want to call akka and inform her that appa spoke to me and that his anger has vanished. Nothing more. Swami stares. Rani says venama Ok and walks off sadly. She shows her anger by throwing the vessels. Swami gives a missed call to Vani and walks off. Vani calls back. Swami asks Rani to pick the call. Vani is surprised that Rani has learn to give missed calls. Rani is thrilled to talk to Vani.  She tells Swami yenga akka on phone. Swami says talk and walks off. Rani says akka I met appa at the temple. He spoke to me nicely. No anger at all. Appa has erased the anger on us. Vani says I am very happy to her that. Rani hangs up and tells Swami I did not call. She called me. Swami says I know I gave her a missed call. Rani asks why. Swami says since you wanted to convey the matter to her. Rani says I just conveyed the matter and didn't talk a word extra. Swami says I know you and understand that you are adjusting with me. I will also adjust but up to this extent only. Like giving a missed call and letting you convey the matter. Hope you too understand it so that there are no issues between us.  Swami walks off and Rani stands looking sadly.  

Please don't forget to hit the like button πŸ˜Š

Thodarum Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail

Tuesday Feb 4th updates

Episode 265

Devi updates her mom about her attempt, getting caught and let off by Bhoomi. She feels she did a mistake by leaving the bottles behind. However, Devi is determined on wiping off Bhoomi's family. (adhane parthen.. villi illam kadhai yeppadi odum nu 😊) Devi's mother gets seizure attack. Devi rushes her to hospital.  

Kali's wife comes to meet Kali at the jail. A new lady ( Sura charactera mathiteengala pa?? ) stands looking sadly and Kali is dismayed. Kali asks her how do you know that I am here. How are you Shanthi?? (Ada paavi 2nd channela ?? 😲 idha idha nanga sathiyama ethir parkave illa 😲😲) Shanthi cries why didn't you visit us for past 3 months. Have you forgotten your daughter and your grand daughter. (ithu veraya ! 😲). Why didn't you inform us? Have I ever questioned you about your other family or fought with you for making me your 2nd wife. I alswys wihed your happiness and you have lurched me. Kali says please don't cry. I don't know if I have to blame my fate or my family. Bad luck for me. how did you trace me. Shanthi says without giving any info I asked our SIL to call up your home. (Oh.. ivar dhan andha prank call case a.. πŸ˜‰ One more mystery solved πŸ‘). In today's call your son told that you are in jail. So I came running. Don't worry even if you die I will never reveal that I am your 2nd wife. Sura walks in with Rajesh and Selvi screaming adi thudapakattayala..    ( start music.. πŸ₯³sakkalathi sandai starts πŸ˜† Kali un gadhi ado gathi.. πŸ˜† ) Sura & Rajesh question that lady. Kali says don't question her. Sura screams I will kill you. How long is this affair going on. Aren't you ashamed? Sura and Rajesh thuppufy Shanthi and Kali. 🀬 Kali screams who asked you to come here. Sura says Selvi the gr8 wanted to share her job details with you and seek your blessings. Rajesh threatens Shanthi . Run away from this city before next 24 hours. Sura says run away with whatever you suruttfied all these years. Kali says she is also my wife and has equal rights as you. (apadi podu aruvala.πŸ˜†) Sura says I was bearing you all these years only coz my kids were there for me as a strong pillar of support. She asks Rajesh to throw her out. Shanthi is trembling. Rajesh holds Shanthi's hair and drags her. (Rajesh.. idhu bad manners.. 😑) Kali screams. Police walks in hearing the chaos and chase all of them out. Kali stands roaring in anger. 

Surya rushes to the hospital and comforts a crying Devi. (vanthuttar ba vetti offcieru.. πŸ˜ƒ) Dr says medicines have started working. The lady who was a vegetable all these years has had a seizure attack. This shows that she is responding to our treatment and she will recover soon. Devi breaks down crying and thanks Surya for showing an honest care and concern. 😲😲 Surya is puzzled and wonders who is dishonest. Devi beats around the bush and tells Surya that Bhoomi is misbehaving with her and has wrong intentions. 🀒🀒 🀬🀬🀬 (Devi 🀬🀬🀬 .. How cheap can you stoop..😑😑 πŸ€’🀒 Could you use any other weapon to wipe out this family.. Sorry to say CV's you have disapapoineted me with this sick plot.. 🀬😑) Surya does not believe and stands firm that Bhoomi is a gem of guy and has genuine concern over Devi. πŸ‘ But Devi stands by her words and gives instances like Bhoomi overlooking her mistakes while he screams if others commit a small mistake, praising her unnecessarily and looking for opportunities to touch her. πŸ€’🀒 Devi says I feel like dying. I need to bear all this coz I am penniless. (pennilessam ana makeup, dress and accessories mattum richa poduvangalam 😑) Once my amma is cured. I plan to go back to my village. (poi thola po.. naanga venumna ticket book panni tharom.. πŸ˜‰) Surya thinks. 😲 Bhoomi walks in (sutham.. yeriyira kollila yennaiya ootha vanthtara.. ada pondagada..😑 ), checks with Devi about the status and goes in to meet the Dr. Devi pleads Surya to keep the matter within himself. Surya vouches that Bhoomi is a nice guy. ⭐️ Devi says you are so innocent. Gautam calls Surya. No signal. Surya walks out to talk to Gautam. Bhoomi comes back after meeting the Dr and tells Devi - Dr is very positive. Devi cries saying what will do if amma falls sick. How will I handle all this alone? Bhoomi says I am there for you. Take me as your guardian. I will stand by you till you mother is completely cured. (yaanai than thalayile thane manna vari potundudham.. 😑) Devi thanks folded hands. Bhoomi holds her hand 😲😲 and says all this is not necessary. She falls on Bhoomi shoulder and cries. 🀒🀒🀬 Bhoomi hugs her and comforts her saying she will be alright πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ (Why Bhoomi why.. why did you have to hug her.. Could you not stand away and talk.. ) . Surya walks in, watches this, quickly steps out and stand thinking biting his nails.       

Thodarum    
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vaani Rani Episode 263
1st February 2013

First Saturday episode...Yippee! πŸ₯³

Starts at Vani's house where she finds a sad Bhoomi and asks him what's up. Bhoomi says there is a big problem in his company - 3 lakhs worth of granite destroyed. Vani is shocked and asks how can you say this so calmly. Bhoomi says don't worry about the money - I've seen worse cases (Now that's proof Bhoomi has changed - the old Bhoomi wouldn't have said this!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ) He says he's worried about someone working in his own company and trying to sabotage him. He and Vani debate on who is the potential culprit. Vani suggests the other business competing against him and later the security guard. But Bhoomi says the security guard is working for him for 15 years and is indebted to him for taking care of his wife's hospital bills when she was sick.

Vani asks whether he suspects any new employees. Bhoomi says he recruited no one except Devi, and refuses to doubt that she had a hand in this. Vani says that is a possible angle πŸ‘πŸΌ and that though Devi is a good, she was working in the village before she came here and the new surroundings might have changed her - or someone might have achieved this by taking advantage of this situation through Devi but Bhoomi disagrees. After some further discussion Vani leaves and Bhoomi continues thinking.

Scene shifts to Mano's house where he sits in the room feeling sad. Poo goes over to his room while both Anacondas go over to eavesdrop. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† -Their usual routine. Poo asks how things went at MOM's house. Mano apologises and says he couldn't say anything - the father who refused to accept him for 25 years is now so caring towards him. He says MOM was so happy to see him that he couldn't say anything. Poo says she understands - MOM is important to Mano like how Mano is important to Poo ⭐️ That was touching..😊 But she says she still expected him to tell MOM about how she felt. Mano says sorry and then says he thinks it's better for Poo to marry Karthik who is in love with her and managed to bring MOM to his side because of that rather than Sara who refuses to acknowledge it.. 😲😲😲
Enna intha thideer thiruppam??😭

The two Anacondas smile gleefully πŸ˜• while Poo cries that her father has gone over to Jothi's side. Mano says no, he is not following Jothi's logic but he says Poo's life is important to him. Poo and Mano are sad. 😭😭😭 Anacondas move away from the door and start planning to call Megala to say that Poo has agreed to this marriage. 😲 Jothi says she is surprised that Mano has changed his stand but Anaconda says Mano will change Poo and Poo must have sent Mano to stop this marriage but MOM changed him with paasam halwa πŸ˜† LOL Enna dhaan irunthaalum intha pattiyoda comedy thaangala paa...πŸ˜† Both Anacondas leave happily.

New promo of Vaani, Sara and Surya featuring Vani Rani on Saturdays πŸ˜Š

Next we head to Rani's house where Sara comes to ask her what happened at the temple. Rani happily says she saw MOM, Megala, Balu and Karthik giving annadhanam at the temple and is so happy that finally she saw that her father whole-heartedly accepted her and enquired about her family. πŸ˜ƒ Sara says if she talked to Poo. Rani's face becomes sad 😭 Rani says if I had good news on that matter I would have told you straight away. Saro says what happened. Rani says MOM has decided to get Karthi married to Poo. Sara shocked. This reaction came too late yaar...the fault is on you Sara  Poor Poo 😭 Rani says she went there to talk to Poo but God had other plans for them. She tells Sara that his original decision was correct and says he can marry someone else. πŸ˜• Sara says he knew this will happen and money is always important to everyone 😑 He tells Rani not to worry on his behalf and leaves. Rani is sad to see Sara like this.

Both Anacondas heads over to MOM's house. Jothi is hesitant to enter as she said she always came here to fight only. Adhu sari πŸ˜† But now she is coming here to make an alliance. Anaconda scolds her and tells her to hurry up and enter. Megala is happy to see them 😊 and tells them to wait there. Jothy is worried that MOM will chase them out but Anaconda says they are the leading party since MOM requested Megala and Balu to come to their house to get Poo married to Karthi. πŸ˜†

MOM comes out and is overjoyed to see them. He asks Sambandhi Amma how she is and apologises to Jothy for always scolding her. Jothi also says sorry for talking rudely but MOM says it's not her fault as he started it. He asks Megala to bring aarathi for Jothi since it's her first time coming here. Megala tells Jothi not to feel worried coming here as they are going to be sambandhis. Jothy asks where is Karthi and Balu and Megala says they have gone out.

MOM brings Jothy to pooja room and asks her to light the kuthu vilakku as the daughter-in-law of the house. Jothy falls on his feet to get his blessings. After that they head for the living room where Megala asks whether Poongodi agrees to the marriage. Jothi's face changes and is unsure to answer. Megala asks her why she is hesitating. Senior Anaconda asks her why she is worried to say that Poo has agreed. MOM and Megala are happy. Megala says there is no more excuse to postpone the wedding and says they are going to Arupadai Veedu temples to pray before the wedding and they will come back to prepare for the wedding. All agree and happily talk some more. MOM asks Megala to make some tiffin for the Anacondas while he leaves. Jothi asks Sr Anaconda why she said immediately that Poo has agreed but Sr Anaconda interrupts her and tells her that it is time to take the next step. She tells her not to worry and that all will be fine.

Bhoomi arrives at the granite factory and looks around while the security guard stands there waiting for him...

Thodarum...

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

February 5 - Wednesday

Sura crying Selvi and Rajesh watching - Selvi saying don't cry we need to make plans - Sura saying he did so many things and I tolerated all of it but not this one - I can't accept it - telling Rajesh lets go and find the lady and give piece of our minds - Selvi saying it's not her fault - Kali is the one with fault - Sura saying she knows that he married with kids so why - Rajesh in a angry mood wanted to slap someone he is ready - Selvi stopped them and saying we need to make plans how to deal this problem - we have to calm and think through - take Sura to her room so she can be rested

Vani ask Bhoomi did you find the culprit he tells her that I know someone inside from my company I asked all of them - I am going to find out - what about Devi - he tells her Devi is the last one to join and she went to the factory but I can't suspect she is a honest person I know - she does her work sincerely and quick learner -very smart girl - Surya in the background hearing their talk

Gowtham ask her mother to bless him - Vani ask why he tells her that he passed but don't ask the marks - she ask what about Sara he tells her I don't see his name at all - I think he didn't write exams - she is really sad and thinking - call Point and ask who is Sara boss

Vani waiting Sara come there with his high horse attitude - She asked did your mom know you didn't write the exam - can you honestly tell her - Rani will die insdie - we all believe you will make it but you disappoint me big time - how Rani going to take this news - I can't let this happen to her - better to start to correct your path - Sara tells her who are you we are out and you can't tell us what to do - Vani give him slap (totally deserved) she tells him I asked you to leave that way you can become successful in life not like this if you didn't learn the basic then I failed - he tells her I know what am I doing don't interfere  and walked away

Vani telling Point I have to do something I can't sit and watch this

Devi come to Bhoomi house and tells him I am sorry I was angry what  you did to my father - Bhoomi ask how is your mom I talked to the doctor he told me she is getting better - Devi telling him I want to go back - I feel guilty - he tells lets forget it ever happened - we see Surya in the background again ( did she really changed or acting )

Arumugam playing cards he lost it - the other men tells him to go from there - they warn him don't come if you don't have money - he comes to his wife working place - started to tell soap story the owner lady believed telling give him money - Malathy telling the lady he is lying I heard so many like this he want to play cards - he started to drag her and fight with her - owner telling him I will give you money - she gave the money to him - Malathy telling him my salary is 3000 and if you take 2000 how can I buy groceries and cry - owner lady telling if he ever come back again I will send you packing

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Vani Rani Episode 267, Thursday 06/02/14

Bhoomi tells Devi not to feel bad (She's not feeling bad she is being bad) and stops Devi from going to her village. Surya hears the conversation so out comes the double meaning dialogue. Bhoomi assures that her future is safe with him and not to tell about what happened between them to anyone else. 

Rani gives a slap to Saravannan for talking harshly to her sister. Swami comes and asks whether the anger is because of him not doing the exam or because he talked bad to her sister. Swami tells Sara that what he did was wrong and that he has made Rani depressed so he should apologise. Sara apologises and says he respects the affection between Rani and Vani. Rani trusts Sara after he says that he will not repeat this mistake again. 

Arumugam is eating while Shanthi and Malathi are scolding him for his lack of responsibility.  Shanthi tells Malathi what happened in jail and says that she cannot stand if Rajesh and Sura come here and scold her making her lose her respect. 

Karthi phones Poongodi and says that God has given the blessing for their marriage to continue. Poongodi tells him too stop joking as Karthikka reveals Anaconda's play. She storms to Jyothi and asks her who gave the right for her to lie to MOM. Jyothi says that she knows what is best for her daughter and and even Mano said that marrying someone who loves you is better than marrying someone who you love. Poo clarifies that she never agreed to this and says that she is the one to decide her life.  Jyothi says that she has every right to this as Poo's mother.

To be continued
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friday

Jyo and Anaconda shouting at the top of their voice that Poo should get along with Karthik. Jyo commenting Poo that Jyo can decide on Poo's life😑(Rediculous, this Jr Anaconda is worse than Senior). Poo in anger takes her mobile to call MOM and inform that she did not get along with the alliance. Jyo and Anaconda shuts her up saying that Mom has got heart attack 3 times and does she want him to die😑(Idiots). Mano arrives and questions Poo. Poo cries that people are against her wish and Amma and patti has done a big mistake, and she wants Mano to stop the alliance. Mano in turn replies that Jyo is an educated female but she doesn't know Ulagam😲(Kadavule idhu enna pudhu thiruppam). She only knows is that Mano and Poo should live happily😑(Making a girl compel and get her married to someone whom she does not like is sounding asif something great..Annoying to the core)..Mano confronts that he would have been aside her, when Saravanan loves her but the fact is that it is not so. He requests her to think of her Grandfather and does she wants to make him die and lead a happy life with Sara😲(Same blackmail).Now he has understood me and Rani akka, everything is because of this marriage(When he wants his father back, he should have sacrificed his love and should not have married this Jr. Anaconda, why the hell he wants Poo to do that). Decide which is important to you? Your Grandpa or your love😭(Idhu enna Madathanam)..Poo in all anger says that Mano has surpassed Jyo(Exactly, I felt the same way).Why do people want to corner her..She questions Mano that you decide who is important to you..Me or your appa and Poo leaves..

Night Poo in her room..Jr and Sr Anaconda commands her to take her dinner. Poo says she doesn't want..Sr says that if you do not eat, then your mind will think of bad things..Poo replies to Senior that from the day you were born till date you have been eating 3 times a day..Has your brain ever thinked in a correct wayπŸ‘(Beautiful Poo)..Jr in anger shouts that she doesn't know to respect elders. Poo replies that she is elder only in terms of her age and not behaviour. Jyo in anger leaves. Sr tells Poo that there is another name for age and its experience. She has seen so many girls talking in praise of their love but finally ended up with other and she leavesπŸ˜›. Mano enters and confronts Poo that she is more important than her father. He shall get her married to Sara, provided Sara comes and accepts that he is in love with her, because he wanted that to be clear before he shall go and speak to his father. If not Poo should marry the guy whom they chose, because its for her well being. Poo says there is no difference between you and Karthik.πŸ‘ He placed the same bet to me..For this you could have straight away said that my father is more important to me. I have decided what I want and I shall get it done. I dont need any of your help.

Devi and Bhoomi in Car, Bhoomi talking seriously about office tender and canteen issues. Devi as usual pretending to be very sogam😳. Bhoomi tries to console her. But she says she cannot be happy and today is her birthday. Bhoomi wishes to celebrate😑(Idhu romba avasiyama)..Devi replies that she has not had any celebration in her life after her mother has fallen sick. Bhoomi wished to go to big star hotel but Devi refuses and goes to a normal hotel to celebrate her birthday.

Poo meets Gautham(Habba back again)πŸ˜ƒ..Gautham says Poo that its better she can marry KarthikπŸ˜†(Idhu enna pudhu Kadhai)..Gautham says that the time when Poo loved Sara he was a good in terms of character and manners and he did know to respect others. But now he has turned upside down. To admit the fact he has not even cleared his exams. Poo says his situation has turned him. Gautham replies he has developed a inferiority complex and there is nothing to blame with situationπŸ‘. Gautham tells Poo that ultimately family is more important. Karthik loves you so much(Suttam)😭..with this alliance your Parents will be happy and both the family can unite backπŸ˜‰. There is nothing in the world as Deiviga Kadhal, if there is a better option we need to chose that..Poo replies that she did not expect this😲.(We too did not expect this from Gautham)πŸ’”.She says that if this is your stand, I would not have called you at all. An angry Poo leaves. πŸ˜’

Devi and Bhoomi celebrating Birthday🀒(This bhoomi has gone nuts, if its her birthday he could have called his family members, why did they celebrate alone)..He sings a loud happy birthday, which is overheard by GauthamπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ(Nasama Pochu..Now yet another problem)..Bhoomi requests Devi to cut the cake and holds her hand and thank her for giving him an opportunity to celebrate her birthday😳(Why should Bhoomi thank...Idhu romba thevaiya)..Devi spots Gautham..and feels happy that Gautham is seeing all this😑. Bhoomi gives cake to Devi, and takes the cream and put her in face to make her happyπŸ˜›(Bhoomi idhu romba too much), and tries to wipe her face with tissues(Indha latchanathula irundha urupitta madhiri than)..Gautham leaves thinking. Devi calls her friend vetri(that hair coloured guy) and confirms that their plan is sailing smooth..😈

Edited by kameswari - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vani Rani: Episode 289 (Saturday, 8th February 2014)

Written Update: (And damn, what an episode it was, hats off Poongudi!)

Episode starts with Poo vazhi-maraikkaraning Sara's bike on the road and taking away his keys. She tells him she wants to speak to him and Sara brushes her away. She tells him she is suffering for having fallen in love with him and now Karthi is torturing her as well. She updates Sara that Karthi has convinced his family for Karthi-Poo's wedding and Sara congratulates her. Sara gives recommendation to Poo to marry Karthi and says they are more suited to each other. He tells Poo to change and if people knew Karthi's future wife is chasing after Sara, they will spit at her. Poo pleads with Sara but to no avail. Sara tells her his decision will not change. Poo tells Sara that in that case, her decision will be vibaritham. Sara tells Poo he's not afraid of her threats and he doesn't care even if she kills herself. He tells her there will never be any place for her in his life and she can have Karthi to fan her with his love for the rest of her life. Poo shuts him up and says her decision will shock him and she'll never forget how he made her beg for his love. Sara snatches his bike keys from Poo and leaves.

Poo comes home in full fury and locks herself in her room, frightening both Anacondas. They plead with her to come out of the room. Poo throws open the door and stands there with her bag packed. She tells the Anacondas she won't commit suicide and walks out with her bag. They try to stop her but she leaves saying she's going where she should go.

Poo arrives at Rani's house and valathu kaal vaithu goes in and sits down.  Rani welcomes her thinking she has come to pay her a visit before going outstation (because of the bag). Poo tells her she has come to stay in Rani's house for good. Rani panics thinking of Anacondas' reaction. Poo tells Rani she cares about everyone but her and her love has become unimportant to Rani in the grand scale of things. Rani tells Poo not to create problems for something that will never happen. Poo says she and Sara love each other. Rani tries to convince Poo to go home but Poo says either to get her married to Sara respectfully or she will find a way to marry him and stay in Rani's house. Rani asks her to go home and have her father come and speak to them. Poo says she has spoken to all parties concerned and they were of no use to her so even if Rani kicks her out, she will never leave. Rani cribs that Swami and Sara are not home, but Poo says she doesn't care if Sara is home, all that matters is that she is in his home. Rani goes to call Mano but Poo stops her saying he would have heard the news from Anacondas by then so no need for Rani to inform him, he should be on his way there. Rani panics thinking Anancondas know Poo is in her house. She tries to convince Poo to leave and to have Mano speak to them instead but Poo tells her Mano has changed like Jothi to be reunited with MOM. Rani tries to convince Poo that it's all for the good and Mano has suffered a lot without MOM. Poo tells Rani she is doing a good job of being a lawyer even though not educated like Vani. She asks Rani why can't she fight for her instead but Rani says she can't fight for the impossible. Rani tells Poo to leave before people make any comments about her. Anancondas arrive.

Anancondas threaten, scold, beg and plead with Poo but to no avail. They blame Rani for brainwashing Poo, Rani feels offended by their words but Poo defends Rani. Rani shushes Poo and tries to speak to Anacondas which angers Jothi. Poo says she will wait until everyone agrees to Poo-Sara wedding but until then she will stay in Rani's house.  Jothi threatens to hit her but Poo says she's only thinking of Sara and she will marry him and live happily ever after. Rani intervenes that Sara has a thousand and one problems and cannot commit to this mess as well. Poo says she is in no hurry and she will wait as long as it takes for Sara to settle all his problems. Jothi pleads with Poo and Anaconda threatens her but Poo is adamant. Jothi tells her what she wants is impossible but Poo says she knows how to make it possible. She says since they have all ignored her pleas, she has decided to handle everything herself. Anaconda and Poo have a war of words and Anaconda blames Rani further. Jothi intervenes and pleads with Poo using MOM as excuse but Poo tells her off sarcastically. Jothi continues to plead saying it's for the good of the family but Poo refuses to be the sacrificial lamb. Anaconda curses Poo but Rani defends Poo and asks her to leave with them. Poo refuses and both Anacondas drag her out of the house forcibly. Anaconda tells Poo it's only Karthi for her now onward and Sara is as good as dead. Poo in a fury pushes Anaconda away and picks up a flower pot to attack both Anacondas and Rani attempts to stop her.Poo threatens to kill Anaconda and they both plead with Poo. Poo throws away the flower pot and screams at them about what a great guy Sara is compared to Karthi as Karthi is an oor porukki but Sara was willing to give up his love for the good of his family and for Poo to have a good life. Mano arrives. Jothi tells Poo Sara may be great but he does not want to marry her. Poo replies that she knows how to convince him. Jothi polambufies to Mano and Anaconda tells Rani she must be enjoying their humiliation and that she will not leave her for it. Rani retorts how could Anaconda even speak after all that Poo has said and tells them not to drag her into the mess. Anaconda shuts up and Mano tries to calm Rani down. Anaconda complains to Mano but he shuts her up and tries to convince Poo to come home and talk. Poo says she will not leave until she gets the answers she needs.

Episode ends on a montage of all their faces. Thodarum . . .

My God, what an episode it was, Poo was absolutely fantastic, take a bow Mahalakshmi, 269 belonged to you and you alone and boy, did you nail it!! Hats off!!

Athiradhi episode for Shree's first written update (but no words can do justice to such a fantastic episode), Mogambo khush hua! Now awaiting Karthi's review . . .

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
!Vani Rani February 2014 Written updates Archives!
nithya_IF thumbnail

Monday Feb 10th updates

Episode 270

Mano pleads Poo to come home. But Poo is determined not to walk out of Rani's home. πŸ‘πŸΌ Poo says I don't want to live as per your wishes. I have very clearly explained to you guys about my choice and I will not come back till I find answers for it. πŸ‘ Rani says don't marry without parents acceptance. Poo says I know to convince them. First is to convince Sara. Rani says I will talk to home. You please go home. Poo says I am not prepared to believe any of you guys after the poi sathiyam' he did at the temple. If I fail I will die here but no question of going back to my home. Jo pleads come back. We ( amma and me ) will not talk a word more. Mano decides to go back home and gives the responsibility of convincing Poo and sending her back home to Rani. Rani is perplexed. But Mano thrusts it on her. Jo screams. Mano shuts her up and walks out. Angu drags Jo. Poo runs in saying I am hungry and Rani polambinde runs behind her. πŸ˜›

Sura and Rajesh barge into Shanthi's home. Curses and filthy words flow like oceans.. πŸ€’🀒 🀬🀬🀬😑😑😑 (ss.. habba.. kadhu kudthu keka mudiyala pa.. CV's please don't use such filthy wrods..  )  Sura drags Shanthi out, beats her up and whole neighbourhood watches it. Sura also gives the history to the neighbourhood. Shanthi's SIL scoots. 🀒😑 Sura says pack up and vacate the city ASAP. Rajesh says ask her to give the thali.😲 Shanthi and her daughter cry all time and keep begging to spare them. Rajesh and Sura threaten we will burn you alive if we see you next time and drive off. Shanthi screams wailing .. ayoo Yen manatha vangitu poitale. Mega RKO (Round katti oppari) by Shanthi, daughter and granddaughter..

Jo polambing and thuppufies Mano for not controlling Poo. Mano scolds Jo for being impatient all time and no love on anyone but her mom. πŸ‘ Mano is confident that Rani will handle this issue and send Poo back. Angu and Jo skeptical. Jo wonders what to answer Manikkam and Co when they return from the temple trip. Mano and Jo argue. Angu sends Mano off and advises Jo to clam down and think patiently.

Rajesh home. Sura on screaming mode - hope they run away and scolds Kali drogam panitane. Rajesh wants to ask 4 tongue-pulling questions to Kali once he is out. Selvi feels Sura and Rajesh were wrong. Selvi says why hurt them when mama is wrong. By doing so we are damaging our image even more. Sura says vazhkaiye pochu why bother about image. I agree my hubby is at fault but he is a man. Where did that lady's brain go. Why did she develop a relationship with a married man. Selvi says society will bad mouth us. Sura in no mood to listen, when her thali is at stake. Rajesh jing-chak for his mother. Sura says your hubby is uthaman so you won't understand my pain. Selvi tries to talk. An angry Sura asks Selvi to shut up and walk out.

Rani on advise mode. Swami and Sara walk in listening to Poo-Rani conversation. Poo says how can all of them force me to marry a guy I don't like. Rani says your parents know what is best for you. Poo says they aren't aware. My mother is a pana pei and will stand by people with money. My marriage should happen as per my wish. I am not prepared to give up my stand at any cost. ⭐️ I will not go there even if you guys chase me out. An angry Sara walks in and asks Poo why you came here. Poo says to marry you. Sara raises his hand to slap Poo. 🀒🀒😑😑 Swami & Rani stop him. Swami & Rani tell Poo why come here when Sara has clearly told he does not love you. Poo says that was a lie. Sara says I repeat I don't like you In fact I feel like washing off the place you stand. 🀒🀒 Poo says I know that you love me. Sara screams send her out. Illatta I will turn into a murderer.😑😑 Swami asks Poo are your parents aware that you are here. Rani says they came running a pleaded her. But madam is adamant. I am scared. Sara forcibly drags Poo and pushes her out. πŸ€’🀒😑😑 (ada che.. unnai poi indha ponnu ippadi urugi urgi kadhalikudhey..)  Poo falls on the floor and keeps staring with tears flowing non-stop. 😭😭 Sara stops Rani and Swami from helping her and warns Poo - Walk off. If you try to step in to this home I will cut your legs. 😑😑 Swami walks in. Sara forcibly pushes Rani in and slams the door closed. 🀒🀒😑😑 Poo stands up, wipes her tears and gives a determined look.     πŸ€—  

Thodarum Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

Tuesday Feb 11th updates

Episode 271

Next humiliation session.. Shanthi's house owner thuppufies Shanthi and as usual the whole neighbourhood watches. 🀒🀒 Useless SIL nadula bandha vera. 🀒😑 House Owner asks them to vacate. Shanthi and daughter cry and beg by falling at his feet, we are penniless please give us some time. Well after some uttering some filthy words 🀬 house owner walks off saying vacate ASAP. One on-looker says idhullem oru pozhappa.. idhukku nandukittu sagalam.. vangappa poi namba velaya pakkalam..😑(avlo manasthanada nee.. πŸ˜‘😑  aduthavanga veetu visahayathu ninnu vedikai pakara nee mothala poyi nandukitu savudda.. πŸ˜‘ ) Shanthi, daughter and granddaughter RKO. 😭 Neighbours disperse. SIL wants to buy side dish for the food and asks wife for money. 🀒 Wife stares and that shameless walks in to take it by himself. 😑

Enakku inniki nerma sariyila pola.. aduthathum 🀬 segment.. Night time.. Gautam and Surya discuss about Bhoomi misbehaving with Devi. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌGautam feels we need to update amma. Surya says don't be in a haste. Lets see if we can solve by ourselves and tell amma only if it goes beyond our hands. Reason: amma is happy and relived that appa has changed. Why spoil that. Gautam says it is droham if we hide. ⭐️ (thank God atleast you have a little working brain.. ) Surya says amma is already in so many problems. Chithappa - Chithi matter and Selvi's future. Don't pile another one. Gautam vows to kill Bhoomi if Vani gets know about Bhoomi and something happens to her.  ana oona kondruven garadhu. ada pongada..

Rani peeps through the window and finds Poo sitting. She makes sure that everyone is sleeping and silently walks out with food for Poo. idhu dhan thai ullam.. πŸ‘ πŸ€— Rani makes a feeble attempt again to send Poo back. But Poo is adamant. Before Poo could eat. Sara snatches the plate and says let her starve only then she will go back. 🀬🀬(Poo.. seriously this guy does not deserve you.. But don't walk out from here. Teach him a lesson. Make him beg for you and then reject him out rightly and walk off. I am sure you will find someone trustworthy in future.) Rani begs let her eat. Sara drags Rani in forcibly. 🀒 Sara cries in the kitchen 🀬  kadhalikrien solli dhairiyama nikka theriyadhu kozhaikku vetti veerappu and azhugay vera 🀬 and Poo cries in the verandah πŸ€—. 

Adutha sodhanai segment.. Next morning, Megala, Manikkam call Jo, Angu and says prarthanai nalla padiya done.. Next we need to start wedding related work. Manikkam wants to come in next 2 days to do a formal ponnu kekara program. romba mukkiyam 😑 Angu says why not. I shall discuss with all here and let you know the date. An excited Manikkam hangs up saying waiting for your call.  ivanga veetu phone thalayila idi vizha πŸ˜† Jo wonders how to solve Poo matter in next 2 days. Angu says I will make sure that Poo will come back today. villi think panna arambichutta..

Vani enquires Bhoomi about his office anniversary celebrations preparations. Bhoomi says in fantastic speed. Press meet also will be arranged. The duo have a good time πŸ˜› to be spoiled by Angu and Jo. πŸ˜‘😑 (Ennada Konjam arudhala irukken parthen vandhugaba. 😑😑) Jo fights with Bhoomi for ignoring her. Angu & Vani shut her up. Jo azhudunde says why are you guys not jumping in when I am in a problem. Vani says please tell what your problem is. Angu says Poo has walked off to Rani's home. She is doing a dharna that she will not come back. Bhoomi & Vani stand shocked. Jo says I agree Mano is a lazy and incompetent fellow but why is Rani not acting impromptu and sending Poo back. Angu says I guess you guys are aware that we have fixed Karthik- Poo alliance and your appa is highly excited about this. If Poo sits fighting I love Sara what will answer your appa. Bhoomi says why question us? Talk to Poo and convince her. Why come here. Jo accuses Rani of avenging them for Jo insulting Swami at the temple. Vani says please don't accuse Rani. She does not know all this. πŸ‘ Try to solve the problem by attacking the problem and not by dumping the pazhi on someone.πŸ‘ Jo says appa has accepted his son and me as his DIL. Now if this kadhal track comes out in open our kudumba manam will fly high. Bhoomi says appadi podu. 😲 When did this become namba kudumba problem? πŸ˜² This is your kudumba problem. Please don't make it as a common problem. πŸ₯³Bhoomi .. can't believe that you said this.. But well said.. πŸ‘ Angu says where do we go if you say like this. Vani says you guys have always treated us like that only. Why come to us only when there is a problem. Jo says don't keep arguing ask them to send Poo back. Just tell me if you can talk to your sister or not. Bhoomi says sorry Jo. Your daughter and their family related problem. It won't look nice if we interfere. πŸ‘Vani says exactly.⭐️ One more thing, I am sure Rani would have advised and compelled Poo to go back. ⭐️If Poo has not retuned it means problem is with Poo and not Rani.πŸ‘πŸΌ So go and talk to her and convince her to come back. It won't not be nice if we chip in. Sorry. Jo screams parthiya ma.. they have clearly drawn a line that they don't belong to us. Let things happen as per my fate. Jo walks off and Angu runs behind. Vani wonder why Jo is unable to think at all.πŸ˜† Bhoomi says She very much knows to think. But the problem is she always thinks in wrong dircetions only.πŸ˜ƒ Vani says Swami is already in kolaveri mood on us and if we go for Poo's panchayathu vera venaya vendam. Bhoomi says that's exactly what I told too. But Jo will not understand. She can only scream. Leave it, But personally I want to ask you one thing why not we use this opportunity. Shall I go and talk to Swami  and see if there is a chance to get Poo married to Sara. πŸ˜‰ idhane vedangaradhu..sandhula yen sindhu pada ninaikirel..πŸ˜† Poor Poo's life should not get affected in these two parties fights. Vani says No.. please drop this idea. Come what may, don't interfere in Poo's matter. Issue will deteriorate if we chip in. So please don't go there. Bhoomi stands thinking.

Poo at the verandah and Rani walks towards her.      

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS