Simran Kaur FC #1 ~ Missing you !!

Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago

Roshni Gujral/Saxena (Love Ne Mila Di Jodi)

In her debut show, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, Simran essays Roshni's character who is the princess of the family. Roshni Gujral is a spoilt brat, yet still sweet and caring, who always acts like a princess. She is a hard core romantic and lives in a world of her own. She's always looking for Mr. Right, but so far has only found Mr. Wrong. The boys give her a lot of attention; however, Roshni is surprised when she doesn't get attention from the one boy she likes...Varun. Eventually the duo end up getting married.

Diya Singh/Pratap (Na Aana Iss Desh Laado)

In her second show, Na Aana Iss Desh Laado, Simran plays a totally opposite character to the one she played in LNMDJ. She is an innocent, quiet and very sanskaari and disciplined girl who always puts the respect of Ammaji and her family before her happiness. She thinks of others before herself and eventually dies, unknowingly saving her grandmother (Ammaji). In this show Simran was paired opposite Varun Kapoor (Shaurya).

Anamika Saluja/Malhotra (Anamika)

Simran's next show came as a big surprise to her fans and to herself. No one was expecting Simi to portray a title role in a grey shade! Simran was not a spoilt princess and nor was she a disciplined and sanskaari girl. She was... a chudail? That's right! A chudail! At the beginning of this show many were confused whether Simran was truly a chudail... how could it be? A girl so sweet, innocent, gorgeous and beautiful portraying the character of the witch, Anamika? But it did not take us long to accept Simi as a witch, not because she lost her beauty or elegance...these two qualities simply grew, but simply because her acting was so, so amazing! The character of Anamika also got her nominated for the Zee Gold Awards 2013. Anamika became so popular among the masses that even after the show ended in September 2013, the character has left a mark on everyone and is being missed a lot!!

Such a variety of roles, with extremely different characteristics, are hardly essayed by any actor on TV. From this we can clearly see that Simran is a risk-taker and is keen on taking up new challenges. Simi brings uniqueness into the television industry! We love you Simran ❤️

Edited by jenny156 - 10 years ago

*Don't bash any actors or PH house here in the FC. If found, the post will be reported.

*Follow India-forums Codes Of Conduct.

*If you are not a Simran Kaur fan, then stay away from this FC and don't put your comment here. If caught will be reported to the DT.

*Don't Try to spread negativity like bashing other actors and actresses.

jenny156
-Mahima-
skanthan
---Kaushi---
Madzz07
...Maha-Srk...
-Mandeep-
EternalKarSim
Maithu_DT_fan
DANGGG
MUNIASTUART
sector
Cshafkat
Right-kameena

(Names will be added as more members join)

Edited by jenny156 - 9 years ago

Simran's IF Profile

Please do comment as frequently as possible here to help in her ranking!!

Simran's Official Facebook Fanpage

Next FC Link

Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago

Know More About Simran Kaur

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGK_76bZuo[/YOUTUBE]

Exclusive Anamika Interview

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlbGluJhMs8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HCPuGlFqRg[/YOUTUBE]

Journey as Anamika

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8BYvq_Yf_4[/YOUTUBE]

Hello Everyone 🤗

Welcome to the first fanclub of our very lovely Simran Kaur ❤️ .. I have created this fanclub as the Anamika forum got locked recently. All Simran fans can chat and share all the latest information about Simran here. You can post pics, creations, links anything related to her. I know how much you all are missing Simran and so that we all can continue to show our love for her, I have made this. 

I would like to thank Preeti (Kriti) for allowing me to use Simran's biography and creations from her Simran birthday thread. All the other creations have been taken from Anamika creations gallery and facebook.

This is my first thread I created which took lots of hard work and I've always wanted to make one on Simran 😳 .. I'm very excited and hope you all like this fanclub and enjoy it !!

Please guys, don't let this thread dry up. Keep posting and chatting and invite other Simran fans too !!

Enjoy people !! 😃

Thanks for making this. I just love simran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss watching her in anamika!!
Originally posted by -Mahima-

Thanks for making this. I just love simran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss watching her in anamika!!

Mahima 🤗
Pls do stay active here and you can keep posting anything related to Simi..
she's the most gorgeous woman ever!