Tumhari Paakhi Written Update 7th February 2014 Paakhi learns TRUTH...

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi 
todays update is here . From Next week Saveeta24 will do Fridays written Updates.

T U M H A R I  P A A K H I  
W R I T T E N  U P D A T E
7th February 2014

Base Point Of Episode : Paakhi learns the shocking truth of her marriage about Anshuman Rathore.

Episode starts with the scene where it left off , Paakhi reache the hotel room where Anshuman and Tanya are staying Together with each other and Tanya opens the room's door on hearing door bell and Paakhi see Tanya and Anshuman together and is shocked. 

Here Anshuman becomes shocked and stunned on seeing Paakhi in the hotel , in front of the room where he is staying with Tanya. 

Paakhi is shocked and broken from her heart because the believe she had on her husband whom she Loves alot , Anshuman Rathore, is broken by him . Paakhi becomes very angry and she leaves from there to Rathore mansion.

Tanya says that all this happened is because of her , you have to lie to Paakhi and now again a problem. Anshuman is just shocked. 

Paakhi returns home and here she is surrounded by many press reporters asking alot of questions about Anshuman , plane crash and etc things. 
Paakhi as she is angry says , you all want to know the truth. Lemme tell you everything about Anshuman Rathore very clearly.

Anshuman starts the television news channel and they see Paakhi in front of screen . They are shocked to see her on screen. The media press questions Paakhi about Anshuman. Paakhi answers the press media that you want to know where is Anshuman?! 

Here Tanya says oh no! Paakhi will tell the whole truth to the world. Anshuman is numb.

Tanya and Anshuman learn about the plane crash from this news segment. Paakhi says that Anshuman Rathore was not in that flight to Delhi which got crashed recently and is fine , in shimla only. Paakhi saves Anshuman's reputation from going down to the drains as she lied to Press media. 

Anshuman is stunned that Paakhi did not revealed his face in front of whole press media. Media asks Paakhi that so where is Anshuman? Why he is not with you?
Paakhi says that he is busy in some work and I'm here to answer you all on his behalf . Paakhi angrily goes inside home.

Tanya says that Thank God, Paakhi did not said anything to Press media. Anshuman says Yes!. 
Lavanya calls Anshuman and Anshuman reveals everything whatever happened. Lavanya says there was no need of you and Tanya to do this for just shooing Paakhi away , that this will create huge problem hence she will talk to Paakhi, as media press is outside your house. Anshuman says that no, let me clear this . I'm guilty as well , Hence I will talk to Paakhi.

Lavanya and Girish have an argument with each other regarding all the current matters where Lavanya asks Girish to not compare himself with her brother Anshuman as he did not cheated to me like you. Girish says that he dont even want to become like Anshuman because Anshuman is doing all things purposely and he[Girish] did that mistake unpurposely. 

Paakhi becomes depressed on thinking about Anshuman and the song . sad song plays in background. She closes her eyes in pain .Anshuman comes there and Paakhi opens her eyes. 
 She decides to hide her feelings from Ayaan as he was there and this can make him upset. Anshuman tries to tell the truth to Paakhi, but in vain. Paakhi diverts his attention and Ayaan sees Anshuman and hugs him. Paakhi says that its good that you came back from Delhi so soon just to meet Ayaan and me. 
Ayaan tells him that he won Debate competition . Anshuman congratulates him. Ayaan says that he should congratulate Mom because she made me win it. Ayaan gives a gift to Paakhi, paakhi kisses it. Ayaan asks Anshuman, his father for Paakhi's gift . Ayaan is happy. Ayaan asks to play a game ,Anshuman denies , but Paakhi says that lets play as Ayaan insisted it.  

Ayaan asks them to play blindfold game. Anshuman blindfolds her. Paakhi skips Anshuman after sensing him. Paakhi is about to slip but Anshuman holds her. They have eye lock. Paakhi sends Ayaan away. Anshuman wanted to talk to Paakhi but she leaves in anger.

Anshuman says I don't want to lie to you anymore now. He says whatever you saw in the hotel was true, I lied to you that I m going Delhi, I was here, you know it. I was with Tanya. He smokes and seeing her, he throws the cigarette. He says the truth is... Tanya says the truth is we both should apologize to you for lying to you. Tanya says we lied to you, we love each other, we are incomplete without each other. Pakhi is shocked. Anshuman looks at Tanya.
 Tanya reveals the truth about her relationship with Anshuman to Paakhi. Episode ends here.

PRECAP - In the precap, Paakhi asks Anshuman that do he Loves Tanya rana?
Anshuman tell her , yes , he loves Tanya. Tanya than asks Paakhi, that which relation should remain with Anshuman , according to you, your relation of marriage or my relation of Love?

Enjoy

Dev.

Hit LIKE and Comment for appreciating our work as well as it will increase discussion and help us in increasing Chaska Meter Ranking.
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the WU ðŸ˜Š
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Dev
Today's episode was well directed...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

Iqbal.Shradda are raising the bar high in their acting skills..awesome performances by both actors ..its a delight to watch such well directed Epi full of mixed emotions.

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the written update
wow hectic episode
Im glad atleast she found out the truth

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You for the Written Update
jakr thumbnail