Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Reliving IPK ...
Episode 154&155

Apologizing for my absence due to AD...πŸ˜•

New and Old relations...

In life you'll realize there is a purpose of everyone, you have in your life.  Some will test you, some will use you, and some will teach you but above all they all have certain place which seems empty in case of their absence.  But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.Something like that is becoming a realization here , may be in early stage yet surfacing up in their heart beats.

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

"yehi aada ho, yehi josh ho aur chehrepe yehi bhao ho"

(there should be the grace, the eagerness and the rage on the face.) "

Madhu commented to see the expressions in Arnav and Khsuhi's face.

His expression changes after the realization of the surroundings yet hands stays frozen"Tou jiska naam Arnav ho woh khuch bhi theek nahin kar sakta right'.Shyed mujhe tumhain pakadna nahin chahiye tha'girne daina chahiye tha"[It means I should 've let you fall instead of catching.] Big meaning..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: In Sheesh Mahal Arnav caught Khushi and she landed on his heart since that day regardless he tried his best to make himself away from her.Each time he got rid of her she entered his shell to have her place there whether he threw her out of his office or home ,he ended up having her in his arms.

He speaks with in an enticing voice. But Anjali answers for Khushi as she is worried about her. NK also looks a bit dubious with their proximity and gazing. Madhu asks Arnav, is he planning to join them? Her assistant and his witticism is reaching sky highg limits with ArHi's couple hint for future . But Khushi estranges with this idea,"no, I don't want to dance with him."

Arnav rages over this and says again obliquely that he also doesn't want to dance with her. Khushi exasperates at him for this by telling him when she said that she wants to dance with him?. She continues practice with NK. Arnav strides fast, but doesn't forget to give his turn look at her. Khushi is feeling awkward but Nk gets doubtful and quizzical to see both of them and their expressions. hmmm'.Today he gets a glimpse of their war ..

Madhu's break brings a new level of dance in between Naniji and Buaji who is being called to have a twist in this sangeet.Both Ladies give such a competition to Madhu that she is ready to run away.At the top NK call them "Budiyah"[old] instead of"Badiyah"[good] to pacify these ladies.NK and his hinglish is the charm of this show.

Khushi corrects NK along with others yet tease him by calling him "Naneji aap bohat Budiyah ho"[NK you are too good] which brings a soft and seductive smile on Arnav's face by looking at her smiling as her smile is the survival of his life but over here is a relief for him  seeing her smiling after the heartbreak he caused .Khushi looks at him and gets a "sukoon" peace in her as he does not look LG while smiling for her.They both share a sweet intense stare.  Arnav changes his expression to grinchy one and leaves his Khushi wondering about. Arnav's veracity seeing his crazy  Khushi  smiling over NK's foolishness is worth watching .Indeed small things matter to him and that's why Khushi is the reason of his happiness who also values happiness in small things.

On Dinning table Buaji and Naniji compares dance master with their MIL and NK has problem with her strictness .Khushi's style to show NK the steps of dance with her innocent expressions makes NK just stares at him but her LG burns his lips in desires and didn't go unnoticed by his crazy girl.They both share a deep look which makes Khushi flustered.NK praises Khushi which in unbearable for Arnav and his face delivers only anger.

The dance topic changes to New year eve and NK mentions them that he read in the horoscope section in the newspaper that whom you will meet first at 12 on the New Year's Day, you will be with the person for the rest of your life.This news jerks both Arnav and Khushi and they give each other a quick shot like they have a set mind that it will definitely happen to them or they want this to be happened . hmmm'.interesting..Both want to see each other yet their egoistic thinking and silly acts are making this new year eve more appealing.

Symbolism and connection:#12 completes life cycle and brings good fortune'connection is easy as Their union is inevitable which is going to bring good fortune in both Anjali and Arnav's life including Guptas.Shyam's reality will come out during this year which is lingering  as a grey shadow on every ones' life. 

Anjali mentions she sees her hubby face each year at that time which makes Buaji ,Khushi and Payal sad for her.When NK mentions Akash and Payal and their plan on new year eve,Buaji and Naniji jumps in the middle to restrict them meeting like this before marriage.OK ArshiH is confused then what the heck they are doing while dancing and all'..No logic for me ppl.

Khushi teases Payal but condemns herself and prays for not seeing LG at that time.

She prays to DM,"Sach mein Khushi agar 2011 keh akhri palon mein tu ne  uss laad governor ka chehera dekhliya na, tou 2012 ka bhi kalyan ho jayaiga. Phir porey saal tum kuch nahi kar paogi, sirf, what the what the karti reh jaogi." She prays to DM.

Translation: Really Khushi, if you see that laad governor's face at the eve of 2011, then 2012 will turn bad for you. And Then the whole year you won't be able to do anything excpt what the what the.

Arnav after hearing all of this "EXCUSE ME."

"I'll not come in front of you that's for  sure. But somehow I feel that you will come in front of me right at 12." Arnav is confident at her crazy girl.

"I'm not crazy, that I'll come in front of you." Khushi japes at him .

Arnav foreshadows with confidence as he knows it will happen because he will make sure of it.

I don't know why, but you will come. I wish my prediction is wrong but I know you will .

Pause here:So you are preparing her mind to set a challenge as always so you can lose over her to make her feel better after the heart break you caused for her.

Khushi stops him, "you are saying  whatever you feel like it.I am not that crazy..

"Let's see tomorrow." He turns to leave, but comes back again."Honestly it will be better if you don't come in front of me."

So challenge is on and Khushi is up to his challenge

"There is no way she will confront him tomorrow."..hmmm.let's see...

I am dividing 155 in three scenes...

Scene at GH'''.

Buaji's love of her red wedding dress was too much to handle for Khushi.Khushi's frightened face was visible to her Amma and Payal but Buaji was adamant to make her wear this outdated ,triple sized slim dress.Khushi mocks her with her NandKishore and Buaji goes after her for that.The love and laughter of this family brings some hopes for everyone.

Next day Guptas ladies were deciding gifts for Raizadas.Gifts were selected for everyone but Arnav.Khushi gets irritated with his name but get scolded by Buaji.She asks Khushi's idea and suggestion  and  Khushi comes up with "Fire Extinguisher" which can put off fire by "fuch fuch"'..as he always sits on Fire and remains angry so this will help him.Payal's new relations makes her annoyed by Khushis ideas and ill thinking of her "Jaithji"'.Buaji teases Payal, Amma says yes to her thinking as they are her family from now on,and Khushi wants her Jiji to be her Jiji for the rest of her life.These relations are changing with so many names yet keeping the essence.All this makes Payal emotional along with others which gives another reason to Khushi to scold at Buaji while wiping her tears.

Khushi tries to alleviate Payal's pain and her delimma that she will remain her sister no matter what.She tells her to think about Akashji and how will she spend the whole life with him.Her brain is over working to get the idea out  of it which can make it possible for Payal and Akash to see each other at 12:00 P:m. hmmm'Is she doing it so she can see her LG too In her subconscious.

She made Jalaibis in her anxiety as Arnav's words are haunting her and Cinderella has to meet her prince by the clock strikes at 12'so she is ready to distribute her happiness with extra Jalaibis to her neighbors so she can stay home peacefully seeing her Rajkumar without disturbace.They both know each other's intentions and unsaid feelings.

Payal condemns her but her answer makes sense in her language,

"musibaat aur Arnav singh raizada ghadi dekh kar nahi ate."

Problem and ASR both are very unpredictable'

Pause here:Arnav Singh Raizada is coming and bringing watch in his pocket to see the right time to see his Cinderella with one golden Jalaibi in her hand ...

Scene with Scorpion [Shyam] 

Shyam the great Scorpion is coming out in full warm shape now.His next plan is getting rid off Rani Sahiba so he had the access to the money and Khushi.He is doing his slouchy games with Anjali over the poolside.He showed her love by grabbing her in his arms that her weakness is not having any meaning when he is around to dance with her.So Madhu can chill out.His slimy,slithery and slouchy games are webbing his innocent prey and he knows how to use each one of these skills to grab what he wants just like he grabs Anjali before suitcase hits her to gain her trust for his moves so no one will suspect him.[It's me or his voice has been dubbed by someone]Despicable and malevolence acts will be failed by Devi Maiya'.

The amazing part which is my grabber when Anjali tells Akash about her New year's eve plans ,Shyam not only provokes him to meet Payal but also mentions how he used to see Rani Sahiba before marriage through house pipes'.and my mind goes to Harry Potter ,"chamber of secrets"'does he belong to house of Slithren 'He just wants the whole house empty so he can fulfill his plan'

OK serious note it seems to me again his past wasn't explored well enough just like Khushi.Why and how his marriage happened to Anjali is still a question to me'because what ever we saw is not settling with me.His decoration or in other words his evil flashy plan to electrocute his wife is making me sick.I don't know about you people but whenever he hugs her and she soothes herself on his chest ,and his muttering with evil smirks just make me to squeeze his neck with my bare hands.Poor blind Anjali just can't see her hubby's 360 degrees true picture.Their candle light dinner, electrocuted dance,and his snidy smirk and words'.make me shiver of his audacity of stooping that low.

"Naye saal Mubarak ho Rani sahiba, naya bhi aur akhri bhi."

[Happy new year Rani Sahiba; new and the last one.]

Symbolism and connection..Three candels as middle one is higher than the other two'Trinity eye.or Eye of Shiva knows as wisdom eye or eye of providence meaning at this point Anjali or someone should have a knowledge of this creep''[definitely story has been changed and only ]Arnv found it as he is an eye of Shiva''He is going to confrongt him'

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He used the same wires spark to enter the RM and making Anjali fell from the stairs later and murdered his own child.

On Poolside he turns on the fairy lights and brings roses for RaniSahiba to finsh his job yet Devi Maiya saved her by HP and Mamaji.His patience is running out with his failing plans.

Scene with Raizada Brave heart[Arnav]

Lame excused guy[Akash]

Rocket Chips guy[NK] 

If Payal is anxious to see Akash same is Akash.He is pacing back and forth to get jet machine to see her ,while NK is rocking his rockets in a chips bag to damage the eardrum of the Brave heart who is always pinning his laptop down.All hail to the brave men of Raizads who call themselves MEN.Of course one of em, our brave heart has all the superficial qualities to make it happen for Akash to talk to a lady of Nandkishore while Akash ,the lame excused one couldn't open his mouth and will not open in future either.The rocket chips guy just too good to nothing, yet always remains a reason to bring brave heart and his heartbeat together just like now ,he called Khushi yet ended up monitoring Arnav and Khushi 's nok jhonk.The lame excused one got what he wanted '.a nice chat with Payal over Titans fight.

Enjoy the epi

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzhcra_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-155_shortfilms

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUZrzWl6CEg[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 155

Payalia kay jethji 

It is a shaddi ka ghar, and that too a ladki vala ghar. A cherished daughter, a much loved sister is being wed in just a few days ... But it is not as before. It is a quieter, much more somber celebration. The house is not splitting at the seams, overrun by guest ... Bustling with a frantic energy ... As Buaji had said, This is not Lucknow, ki chaat par chad gaya, aur ek awaz di ... This is a different time and a different place. 

The last few days Buaji's mood has swung from untold joy to teary, bitter sweet sorrow. She abruptly breaks into wedding songs, she unhesitatingly jumps at the chance to showcase her long forgotten dancing talent, she unexpectedly tears up, hiding her face in the copious folds of her sari Pallu, making everyone else in the room tear up too. Her Payalia, her gentle gaiye is getting married finally. These are happy times.

She also digs out old treasure troves ... In the lovingly wrapped gahtri are memories of a forgotten time. Buaji reminisces fondly, her own wedding, her happy life with her husband and now it is her Payalia's turn. What better gift, what better blessings to give her girls, but her own wedding lengha. An family heirloom. Like a benevolent, well meaning old guard, she wants to hand over her Lengha and along with it, some of the most cherished memories of her life. 

But the young girls, being young girls do not understand the delicate sentiments woven into the ghastly red, tent sized piece of monstrosity. Khushi very fortunately, very tactfully changes the topic and narrowly dodges the very red, very embellished, very generously queen sized bullet. And moreover it is not her who is getting married, so why should she have to wear a wedding lengha, that too, one that is so far away from the perfect one she has dreamt of all her life ... 

Buaji will never understand this girl. Arey, voh ghar ka bada ladka. How can they not give him a wedding gift ? Titiliya had jumped off the arm of the chair she was sitting and stuck her nose in. Unko kuch denay ki kya zaroorat hai, she had complained. Badi aiyi dadi amma, butting her nose where it does not belong. Why should she care what they were giving him. Anyway, she really should be helping them, telling them of things he likes, since she knows him so well. 

Had Buaji asked our man directly, Bubua aapko kya chahiyay ? Hum aapko kya dey ? He would not have he's wasted a millisecond. Buaji has one thing that he wants more than he has ever wanted anything. Aapki Beti, he would have said, as he will months from now. Mein subha dus bajay aapnay pariwar kay saath aaoga, aapki Beti ka haath mangana. Taiyar rahiyayga, he will command. But that too will be a different time if not a different place. 

And now the object of his desire, ponders, She does know him well indeed. Hum batayay ? She had not taken a long time to figure out the best gift for him. Voh Jo daftra mein aag bujanay ka chotta cylinder hota hai na, she describes to Buaji, voh day dijiay. As far as she is concerned, a very appropriate gift for a man, who angers as much as most people breath. Unkay bahut kaam aayayga. Jab gussay mein sab kuch rakh  rahay honga toh, pissh, pissh karlay, she aims and fires the imaginary extinguisher, sab kuch bujah saktay hai. 

Bas bhi kar, Khushi, her sister reprimands ... Buaji sees ... Han bas bhi kar Khushi, don't say anything against him, he is after all Payaiya's jethji, and now her loyalty will lie with her sasural. 

If the ladki vali ka ghar is poignantly somber, the ladkay vala ghar is surprisingly, inactive. Di and her scheming husband are by the poolside, romancing and the rest of the house it seemed is at the disposal of the three young men, two of whom are listless moping around, noisily eating chips and pointlessly discussing ways of subverting the ridiculous No meeting at mid night ban. 

Our man, sits, his head buried in his laptop, his fingers working furiously, his ears completely tuned into the utterly inane conversation being dragged out in front of him. His irritation at the noisily consumed chips rising by the minute. He exhales his irritation, he inhales in much needed patience ... He  punctuates the document he is working on with pregnant pauses, his fingers floating over the keyboard, not once looking up, at the inanity of the conversation. He shakes his head disbelievingly at the two useless losers in front of him. 

After much angst, a phone call is made. And then immediately disconnected. Buaji. Aakash mumbles, mournfully. So what Aakash ! He rallies, from a distance, irked at his brothers lack do courage. Yes yes ... Be a man, encourages NK. Another phone call and another hang up. Payalji's soft spoken, gentle Amma. Our timid boy loses all hope. A third try. Buaji. Um ... Um ... He stammers.

Lighting quick, our man reaches from his seated spot to grab the phone. Hello Buaji, Arnav bol raha hoon, He slides a glance at Aakash, Payal say baat ho sakti hai, he requests directly. Aya, Babua tum ho, han han, quon nahin ... Buaji melts like ice cream on a hot summer day.  This is how it is done, Aakash. He slaps the phone on Aakash's chest, Ita mushkil tha ? He asserts and reverts back to work. 

Kuon hai, Khushi leaps forward, expecting it to be her new brother in law. Payalia kay jethji ... Not Arnav Babua ... But her sisters jethji ... Payal's brother in law. Whether she likes it or not, she is tied to him for life now, by a most unlikely rishta ... One both could not have imagined, not more than a couple of weeks ago.  Ek aur rishat ki ganth ...

Khushiji ... His ears perk up. Khushi has instructed that they call on her mobile phone. NK, immediately, excited beyond words, insist that he should be allowed to call Khushiji, seeing as Aakash is so nervous. Our man, his work forgotten, sits and burns. 

NK calls, Hum Naneji bol rahay hai. She tries to hand the phone to her Jiji, but apparently Naneji in in the mood for some chit chat. Aapka kasi hai, he asks, his eyes dreamy. Hum ? Hum toh bilkul theek hai, Khushi smiles and settles down, crossing her legs, leaning into her headboard, her feet dangling playfully, for a long comfortable chat. Her Jiji's gloom completely forgotten.

He watches, his jaw locked, his eyes burning in a jealousy rage. Dance practice ... Dance moves ... He sees through NK's flimsy attempt to come with stuff to speak with her. He knows that NK wouldn't care two hoots if she sat and read an entire Hindi dictionary to him. He would have hung on to each word with that same goofy grin on his face. Voh step ... Khushiji,  Mujeh aa hi nahi rah tha ... NK attempts to prolongs the inane conversation. He's had enough, he grabs the phone and listens in.

Aapko toh seedha khaday rehkay humay ghooma tha, Khushi explains, twirling as she speaks. Stop Khushi, he commands. Our girl freeze where she was. He begins, rapid fire, As far as he knows, she had told Aakash to call on her cell phone so that Aakash could talk to Payal and not so that she could conduct this very intelligent conversation with NK. 

She is shocked to hear him on the phone, but that passes quickly. Her eyes narrow at his bossiness. Dekhiyay hum koi fizool baat nahin kar rahay thay. And more over, even if they were, Aapko iss mein kya dikat hai. 

Dikat ? She wants to talk about his dikat ? His dikat is that he cannot ... will not tolerate, bear, stand for, her to be anywhere near this guy, not on the phone, talking to him, not anywhere, so she better get used to this. He would have gladly told her all that, but for now, he lays the blame for his dikat squarely on Aakash's  shoulders ... 
Edited by Ipoona - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful as always.After watching episode, your write up is a sweet dish which almost every one craves for.Thank you for this picture.

She didn't accept his apology and he is surfing around her  like a protector,like a new lover, like a jealous possessor, like a hawker because he wants the best term relationship in between them.He is furious while seeing her smiling and playing around her games but couldn't resist smiling with her and that made her come back in her Sanka dress to tease him.

Love the connection of the 1st episode here when she fell in his arms and today he is accepting the fact sine that day she indeed fell on his heart but also mentioning his RIGHT to protect her as always which came to the surface during hospital but that was his revising the vows with her to protect her for forever.

OVER HERE

They both look at each other as a jerk reaction of the new year and how are they making sure delivering message "don't you dare forget the exact time" 12 o"clock , time of completion of cycle where he is going to save her again by marking her HIS which will follow the path to terrace but the first path to his HEART must be completed and we will witness the most sensuous kiss ever.His mark on her allowing his HEART to let this light of LOVE come in to enjoy the illumination of this PURITY.

Thank You

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ipoona😊

This one made me chuckle.How much he hates anyone near her  or even talk to her .This is all paving the path so a moment of decision will be easy and he will tie her with her in such a way that his own heart will be tied, not tied actually entangled with this so called low status girl.A nice light, and delightful episodes and the most beautiful moments of these two are on it's way.

He watches, his jaw locked, his eyes burning in a jealousy rage. Dance practice ... Dance moves ... He sees through NK's flimsy attempt to come with stuff to speak with her. He knows that NK wouldn't care two hoots if she sat and read an entire Hindi dictionary to him. He would have hung on to each word with that same goofy grin on his face. Voh step ... Khushiji,  Mujeh aa hi nahi rah tha ... NK attempts to prolongs the inane conversation. He's had enough, he grabs the phone and listens in.
Preety_Nebula thumbnail
Awesome post Ladies.❀️
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous girls...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
awesome. Post girls
keep. It up
div26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Had Buaji asked our man directly, Bubua aapko kya chahiyay ? Hum aapko kya dey ? He would not have he's wasted a millisecond. Buaji has one thing that he wants more than he has ever wanted anything. Aapki Beti, he would have said, as he will months from now. Mein subha dus bajay aapnay pariwar kay saath aaoga, aapki Beti ka haath mangana. Taiyar rahiyayga, he will command. But that too will be a different time if not a different place.

Our man, sits, his head buried in his laptop, his fingers working furiously, his ears completely tuned into the utterly inane conversation being dragged out in front of him. His irritation at the noisily consumed chips rising by the minute. He exhales his irritation, he inhales in much needed patience ... He  punctuates the document he is working on with pregnant pauses, his fingers floating over the keyboard, not once looking up, at the inanity of the conversation. He shakes his head disbelievingly at the two useless losers in front of him.

Absolutely loved these lines Ipoona. 😊

Great post ArshiH 😊

Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post ladies!!! I look forward to your write ups about each episode. Love the way you guys connect different episode scenes. No matter how many times we see the same episode we learn something new. Thank you for doing a fabulous job ladies. I am a big fan of your writings. Looking forward to the next one!!!!
lalarukh thumbnail
awesome post...beautifully written