Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazee thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: eveline

Partner tend to be rude, impolite, short with each other, but the undercurrent of caring remains. However hard two people in love fight, or pretend indifference by words, they are belied by their actions.

Their first conversation..unforgettable!!

Soo true!!  so lovely to see them like that ... some are truly made for each other, whether they know it or not! 😉
Edited by Dazee - 10 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CravingKhana

R u going soft on moi😛

No Chance !!😃
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

I feel the same. He is ready, more than ready. He is on the scent of his mate, prowling, hunting...then starts the wooing and the mating. He won't let her go now.

Paro is an exact antithesis of Laila..be it her innocence, her calm, her firm way in handling him...and that just proves that Laila and Rudra were never meant to be.

So true..Her innocence is endearing to him.
That Precap was amazing.he is doing things he has never done before.like putting hot water bag on her feet,getting suyi daga for her..
he is becoming putti in her hands and he doesnt know it yet.
humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I have just recently started watching the show and even then I feel like I can write that many posts too.  The last few minutes were something else indeed!  They totally sound married lol.  Ahh now I'll have to go back and start the show from the beginning.  Just can help it!  By the way, about the helmet. - I loved how he first picked up his own helmet but while asking her about what their new relationship status was, he put it down and then suddenly sprung out the spare for her first.  Aww!
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DN2012

Eveline,he is ready.I know he is.He got the female scent and has started prowling...

He could have said she is not my fiance andcould have walked out there and noone would say anything.he has done that beofre.
So why not now??
he is getting used to having her around.
The difference between her an Laila is Paro's quiet dignity.
that sets them apart.

Today there are two reasons why Rudra kept quiet and not clearing up the situattion..

1. He want mohini to shut up n dont asked further quetion to his dad and about the girl...
2. What else explanation he will give about paro that. Who she is.. 

But yes definitely unknowingly he started feel something for paro.. 
jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said dear , love ur post , keep writing ur post r treat to read , and yes today his eyes were on her ,constant staring    doesn't matter what he is doing Edited by jeesie - 10 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Aww Evie it was super duper cute...and PaRud were even cuter (If that's possible😆).
Rudra was actually dumbstruck for a moment hearing his status change with no effort from himself😲🤣... And then the hby wife pretend bicker began😳... Both were flustered with their new r/ship... neither abandoning nor accepting😳... just playing the blame game on one another😆... They know how to tick each other the wrong way, him acting indifferent despite holding her waist, and she giving back in a calm dignified manner, w/out raising her voice!

😆 I can spot a married couple a mile away...actually any one who has entered the holy matrimony can easily spot a fellow sufferer!! The way they went at each other hammer and tongs was so freaking real!! Tommy and Jerry in their Rajasthani Avataar!! 😆
NERMINE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They were so cute 
a sweet fight, there is no hartred 
He blame her for things and she too but like a married couple it was so strange and so good at the same time😆
And Paro's confidence the way she's talking to him waouah she was not scared
beautiful scene
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: humeshaa

I have just recently started watching the show and even then I feel like I can write that many posts too.  The last few minutes were something else indeed!  They totally sound married lol.  Ahh now I'll have to go back and start the show from the beginning.  Just can help it!  By the way, about the helmet. - I loved how he first picked up his own helmet but while asking her about what their new relationship status was, he put it down and then suddenly sprung out the spare for her first.  Aww!

Welcome to the asylum then. And you have to...just simply have to go back and start from the first...I can promise you won't regret !!

Aww..you noticed that too. No grand confessions of love, no declaration of undying adoration can ever match such a simple and unthinking act of casual care. 😳
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dazee

Soo true!!  so lovely to see them like that ... some are truly made for each other, whether they know it or not! 😉

They don't know it yet and it might be a while before they give in to their destinies, but these two definitely fall in the mad for each other category !!😆