Engaged or Married?

Posted: 10 years ago
Did I miss something? Weren't they supposed to be only fake engaged? Yet today their two minute conversation had the ring of two life partners having lived a life time together.

It was so familiar, so a married couple conversation. They are just strangers, or at the most enemies, neither can lay claim to knowing each other. Yet, they were so much at ease. For a couple who have barely exchanged five sentences in the past, their chat reeked of comfort. It did not feel alien to them, this bickering, this chatting, this getting back at each other...they just talked. No awkwardness, no formalities...it takes years for a couple to reach that kind of communication level and yet here are these two already there, even without trying.

This was their first conversation, one that actually lasted more than a few syllables and a few seconds too. The first time they talked or rather bickered. She was so instinctive..so perceptive when she pointed out that his foul mood and its root. Bulls eye !! How well does she know him? She took his temper tantrum  in her stride. And he took her answering back in his too. It rankled and drew blood, but it was as if she had a right to it!! He took her responses equally nonchalantly. And the way he ranted, taunted, yet put on the helmet and asked her to sit properly, such a typical homely scenario. Partner tend to be rude, impolite, short with each other, but the undercurrent of caring remains. However hard two people in love fight, or pretend indifference by words, they are belied by their actions.

Through out that convo I kept on thinking...they sound married!! You can actually hear years of marital camaraderie in their tones. This is how domesticated frenemies talk!!

Their first conversation..unforgettable!!

Edited by eveline - 10 years ago
Loved this episode to smithereens! I was sold the moment he asked her who started the whole mess. His tone of voice was so different ðŸ˜ƒI'm wondering where he magicked up the second helmet from though😆 
Originally posted by niyoti

Loved this episode to smithereens! I was sold the moment he asked her who started the whole mess. His tone of voice was so different ðŸ˜ƒI'm wondering where he magicked up the second helmet from though😆 
I know right...I cant stop writing...at this rate they are going to ban me from this forum. The episode was so delicious I can make at least half a dozen posts.😆
Like you I expected some heart breaking moments instead we were gifted some totally hilarious memories. They were so freaking adorable!!

And that second helmet was always there, waiting for the lady who would eventually sit behind him and hold him tight 😳!
Eveline,he is ready.I know he is.He got the female scent and has started prowling...
He could have said she is not my fiance andcould have walked out there and noone would say anything.he has done that beofre.
So why not now??
he is getting used to having her around.
The difference between her an Laila is Paro's quiet dignity.
that sets them apart.
I think we all had the same reaction to that last scene ... they sounded so MARRIED!!! A normal couple bickering over every little thing, once safely out of earshot of the rest of the family ... it was utterly butterly cute!!! Never thought I would use that word for Paro Rudra ... ðŸ˜†
We'll said , they look , act , talk like married couple 
Originally posted by DN2012

Eveline,he is ready.I know he is.He got the female scent and has started prowling...
He could have said she is not my fiance andcould have walked out there and noone would say anything.he has done that beofre.
So why not now??
he is getting used to having her around.
The difference between her an Laila is Paro's quiet dignity.
that sets them apart.
I feel the same. He is ready, more than ready. He is on the scent of his mate, prowling, hunting...then starts the wooing and the mating. He won't let her go now.

Paro is an exact antithesis of Laila..be it her innocence, her calm, her firm way in handling him...and that just proves that Laila and Rudra were never meant to be.
Aww Evie it was super duper cute...and PaRud were even cuter (If that's possible😆).
Rudra was actually dumbstruck for a moment hearing his status change with no effort from himself😲🤣... And then the hby wife pretend bicker began😳... Both were flustered with their new r/ship... neither abandoning nor accepting😳... just playing the blame game on one another😆... They know how to tick each other the wrong way, him acting indifferent despite holding her waist, and she giving back in a calm dignified manner, w/out raising her voice!
Well Said... they both looked soo cute when they fought ... 
Ow my gosh der fight was so cute