Why did Paro not say that Jalaad is not my fiance

surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
A little surprising why she would not say this...
He has told her not to harm herself but why would she willingly lie for him and his father
Besides she recognized the chacha and the chacha knows who she is tooo... 
All she had to say was that the Jalaad is holding me captive here

Am I missing something here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
actually she is not being held captive now...she came back on her own to fight back Rudra...but most importantly she was totally dumbstruck with the horrible allegation  being hurled on her by Chachi and SumeršŸ¤¢
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why did she stop trying to escape and come back willingly.
She has a different agenda now and that's to ensure Rudra realises that he is wrong. Besides his threat is always there .
And moreover I guess the situation was totally out of control and the statement that she is his fianc was made impulsively by Dilsher. She is not lying for him and his dad..the dad was lying for her.

And the chacha realised even earlier that something was afoot..he asked Rudra about it as well..
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She saw Chacha i.e constable Danveer Ranawat. He knows the whole story.. So she cant really escape from there even if she says she has been held captive..

Secondly, she CHOSE her path by coming back to him.. Now she cannot say a word about her freedom or Rudra's plan or else, she fears that Rudra will kill her whole village , (as he had already warned her.. )
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That thought crossed my mind too... But where will she go? She has no where to go... She came back to protect her village and mamisa... counter reckless to speak out I'd say. 
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
She is still that shy village girl and so seeing all his family would have overwhelmed her.

Also her strength to face up to Rudra happened over time, you can't expect her to be able to stand up to the whole family which are his family and say the truth.

I personally would have thought it would have been out of her character if she had said that to his family.

Her staying silent for most of it was perfectly in line with her character. 
Edited by Skyfall - 10 years ago
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
coz if paro would hv told whts the reality then chachi mashi would hv thrown her out of haveli,,,,,and y paro should tell the truth once she has got her rescue man,,,,ahemmm

o
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Saying that Rudra is not her fiance would have immediately exposed her to that lecher, Sumer ... he was ready to throw her out ... and god knows what else, since he was only to happy to assume what kind of girl she was. 
This way she is under the protection of not only Rudra, but his father and his kaaka too. Much safer to accept the relationship for the moment. 
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well if she told them she's not his fiance they (chachi and her naalayak beta) would have said more cheap things about her. 
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ai? What? What would she say? No he's not my fiance and yes, I'm only in his room for the stated "kaam" for the stipulated time? There was nothing much to say. Mohini effectively shut her up :P