Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG... my bechaara ranvi...😭
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS,,,,, Now wt will Ranvi do... he is getting shock after shock...
meghu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not liking this UK university vs Ranvi's krishi vidyalay thing.. anyway, TFS
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
DEC 30TH

About this Episode: Veera learns that Baldev is organizing a surprise party for Karan and she is not invited.

DEC 31

NO EPISODE

JAN 1

About this Episode: Veera learns that Baldev has stolen liquor for his party and plans to expose him in front of Balwant.

JAN 2

About this Episode: Baldev manages to spike Veera's drink in order to get back at her.

JAN 3

About this Episode: Gunjan tricks Ranvijay into saying that he is ready for the marriage. What will Ranvijay do when he learns that Ratan wants to find a prospective bride for him? Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
OMG so he spikes Veera's drink? I hope he takes care of her when she's drunk.. Nobody better mess with her or help her Baldev is there for that.. I hope Ranvi is busy with Gunjan(i'm so selfish) and we get lot of scenes of VeeBa while Veera is drunk cause Baldev seems like the only guy there that won't take advantage of Veera's drunk state except Ranvi and he better not leave her there like that warna I want Veera's wrath on him.. I just hope these article people aren't misleading us since I don't want my fantasises to go in the kuya πŸ˜³

Also it seems like RanJan wedding is coming soon with all the talk about Ranvi's marriage.. I have a feeling she's gonna fall in love with him after marriage πŸ˜²
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

OMG so he spikes Veera's drink? I hope he takes care of her when she's drunk.. Nobody better mess with her or help her Baldev is there for that.. I hope Ranvi is busy with Gunjan(i'm so selfish) and we get lot of scenes of VeeBa while Veera is drunk cause Baldev seems like the only guy there that won't take advantage of Veera's drunk state except Ranvi and he better not leave her there like that warna I want Veera's wrath on him.. I just hope these article people aren't misleading us since I don't want my fantasises to go in the kuya πŸ˜³

Also it seems like RanJan wedding is coming soon with all the talk about Ranvi's marriage.. I have a feeling she's gonna fall in love with him after marriage πŸ˜²

I think you have not seen the SBB segment..it was Ranvi who gets drunk...Baldev might spike Veera's drink...but i think Ranvi drank it...
Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG so he spikes Veera's drink? I hope he takes care of her when she's drunk.. Nobody better mess with her or help her Baldev is there for that.. I hope Ranvi is busy with Gunjan(i'm so selfish) and we get lot of scenes of VeeBa while Veera is drunk cause Baldev seems like the only guy there that won't take advantage of Veera's drunk state except Ranvi and he better not leave her there like that warna I want Veera's wrath on him.. I just hope these article people aren't misleading us since I don't want my fantasises to go in the kuya😳

Also it seems like RanJan wedding is coming soon with all the talk about Ranvi's marriage.. I have a feeling she's gonna fall in love with him after marriage😲

Actually it'll be Ranvi that gets the spiked drink. It was shown in another SBB video that Ranvi was drunk.
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I think you have not seen the SBB segment..it was Ranvi who gets drunk...Baldev might spike Veera's drink...but i think Ranvi drank it...

There goes my fantasises  ughh these article people πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There goes my fantasisesughh these article peopleπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

At least he will keep her from falling when they are dancing. Hope that compensates for your other fantasies πŸ˜†
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: imli123

At least he will keep her from falling when they are dancing. Hope that compensates for your other fantasies πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†