Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rikisdada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs :)
she was very convincing in her role as Deepali. ..actually I think I'm going to miss her 😃
Tfs 😊
Seema Mishra you were fabulous as Dips... Will miss you.
But am glad you have decided not to be a part of the leap. Why waste your talents standing in the crowd ??
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she was smart to leave; no use in sticking with a sinking ship. never liked Dipali, but i could really appreciate SM for portrayal. good luck to her ! ðŸ˜Š
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great interview by Seema Mishra ...She is very intelligent and understands that money is not a factor to stick around in a show . She knows her caliber , hence moved out, I feel the same with Sikander too...He too knows he will better work , hence moved out..

All the best Seema
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
"But I can't stand in the crowd and
do nothing

unfortunately that is true that's what you have done so far in mb except for pouring venom against madhu and taunting rk and hitting him,it would have been wise if you have taken that decision long time back,I was really irritated with this character dipali,doing only three things,instigating,either standing in the crowd and witnessing tamasha and taunting madhu and rk and yeah also hitting rk the married man these were the only tasks of dipali but in the last episodes before leap dipali was seen only standing making faces and wearing weird saris and bizarre hairstyle.

I would have been happy if she had left the show earlier and would respect her as an actress too.

Mallu
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

"But I can't stand in the crowd and
do nothing

unfortunately that is true that's what you have done so far in mb except for pouring venom against madhu and taunting rk and hitting him,it would have been wise if you have taken that decision long time back,I was really irritated with this character dipali,doing only three things,instigating,either standing in the crowd and witnessing tamasha and taunting madhu and rk and yeah also hitting rk the married man these were the only tasks of dipali but in the last episodes before leap dipali was seen only standing making faces and wearing weird saris and bizarre hairstyle.

I would have been happy if she had left the show earlier and would respect her as an actress too.

Mallu

I AGREE WITH U TO AN EXTENT. I MEAN SHE HAD BEEN STANDING IN THE CROWD FROM STARTING OF THE SHOW EXCEPT IN SOME INITIAL EPISODES.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: akankshasehgal

I AGREE WITH U TO AN EXTENT. I MEAN SHE HAD BEEN STANDING IN THE CROWD FROM STARTING OF THE SHOW EXCEPT IN SOME INITIAL EPISODES.

yeah I did like her actually when she made her entry and in some of her scenes in the starting but than I begin to lose my interest in her character when she begin to look all same in every scene.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seema has a valid point. After all she is a performer and would like to be challenged. Post leap she would have nothing substantial to do and it's a waste of talent. Good luck to her.

tfs
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, will miss Dips, classy stylish actressEdited by Rihan05 - 10 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
though i never liked deepali as a chr, i respected seema for her acting skills. if not for her good acting, deepali wdnt have been this effective. 
bt as some of u pointed out, her chr as deepali dint grow much. she ws in a limbo. i mean evn sikky showed growth from wht he ws in d start whn he came n later. bt dips ws just d same. 

this gave her creative satisfaction!! 

and her views on actors repeating their younger self!! sour grapes indeed! yes one can have their own opinion. bt u mean she wd have said no if ph had offered deepali's daughter role!! 

she wd have ensured she has a better wardrobe n tried out modern avatar! 

that dig on monetary stability ws not warranted!  must be galling aftr announcing i am d negative lead of the show, being unceremoniously dropped must have hurt her ego. 

she had no grounds to complain. the most loved hero himself lost out on this egoistic PH, wht is she anyway. 

any way she made a good deepali! All the best for her future projects!