Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ahaaan  i like that .
Why is ST continuing cant understand when there is nothing left in dis show, hope dd get her mind back soon n opt out of dis ph.
Edited by nupurjain1234 - 10 years ago
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u r brilliant as seema ... and u can get a strong role in any serial 👍🏼
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone believe in " sour grapes"? 😆

All the best to SM 😃
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akankshasehgal

i think i can answer sanna so no need to answer on my behalf.

hi sana . long time . well i just felt like that though even i didnt liked dd's decision to continue with this show . and ya nothing wrong in stating one's own opinion.

i am good and u?
And yeah dats what i wanted to say its her pov so be it and u know hw ppl start jumping on conclusion and mess start so dats it..
And why u sad wid her continuing..u will get to see new character of ur fav so enjoy re   😳
i am happy RK and RM ended at right time and got epic now new mb is oder show i dont know and would not like to follow as my hero has left 😆Edited by -SanaLuvAbhay- - 10 years ago
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

i am good and u?
And yeah dats what i wanted to say its her pov so be it and u know hw ppl start jumping on conclusion and mess start so dats it..
And why u sad wid her continuing..u will get to see new character of ur fav so enjoy re   😳
i am happy RK and RM ended at right time and got epic now new mb is oder show i dont know and would not like to follow as my hero has left 😆

i  m nt happy coz i know there is no storyline. nf are just streching it and dd is wasting her time and talent.
Nidhivd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
SM u were best as Deepali...miss u too...Best of luck for ur future projects 👍🏼
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Acid_Queen

Obviously its wrong 😆

sahi boli re dekh prove bhi ho gaya 😆
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is an awesome actor..CV's did not used her effectively..all the best seema loved you as dipali
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what she is saying abt actors growth and all if that would have been case she would have quit show within six months because she never get to play any layers she was one dimentional charector through out without inch of growth Sikky had better shades than her he was comic relief, he made us emotional during track when he attack RK ...he was adorable brother during KRK track...sorry to say but SM is case of sour grapes...any actor loved to be play younger charector be it SRK, Amir for that matter even Vivian too... anyway all the best for ur future i never like charector Dipali but SM was good...above post is strictly my POV if anyone feels offended its not my concern ...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akankshasehgal

i think i can answer sanna so no need to answer on my behalf.

hi sana . long time . well i just felt like that though even i didnt liked dd's decision to continue with this show . and ya nothing wrong in stating one's own opinion.

Lol ...who has quoted u ...😆 ...cant u see I have replied my friend Sana ...Nt u ...😉 ...On u r behalf ...Nice joke.😆..See it clearly ...I have quoted Sana...If the reply was for u ...I would have quoted u directly 😆.Not Sana...Its my pov n I expressed it to Sana. nt to u..Hope its clear ...N haa this reply is definitely for u ...
Edited by Acid_Queen - 10 years ago