Frequent Posters

Mulle thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
aaawesome fanfic - angad as a prince 😆
continue soon 😳
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome story! it's something new... and angad as a prince 😳 someone to die for! awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!! 👏
.+shabina+. thumbnail
Chapter Three

Kripa awakened with the morning sun, but remained in bed, wondering if the events of the night before had been a fanciful dream. She felt she'd been in a dream from the moment she'd stepped off the plane in Wynborough and saw her brother-in-law, Pritvi, waiting for her.

It had been four years since Kripa's sister, Pritvi's wife Mishti, had died in a tragic bank robbery gone wrong. After the funeral, Kripa and Pritvi had lost track of each other. They'd made contact again when Pritvi had invited Kripa to his and Aaliyah's wedding, but Kripa had been unable to attend. Then Pritvi had learned about her mother's death and convinced her she needed a break and invited her to Wynborough for the anniversary celebration of the coronation of Aaliyah's father, King Nishant.

Kripa spied the flower on her nightstand, the same flower Angad had tucked behind her ear to proclaim their engagement. Her heart stepped up its rhythm as she thought of the handsome prince. A prince had made her his fiance. It would be like a romantic dream, if she loved Angad! If he loved her.

A knock on her door pulled her from her thoughts. "Come in," she called.

"Good morning," Aaliyah said as she entered.
Kripa smiled at the red-haired princess. In the brief time she'd been in Wynborough, she'd developed a friendship with Aaliyah. "I'm not sure if it's a good morning or not."

Aaliyah sat on the edge of the bed. "It was an exciting evening, that's for sure."

Kripa sat up. "I was just lying here wondering if it was all a dream. Yesterday I was an unemployed schoolteacher taking her first trip outside the United States. Today I'm betrothed to a prince I don't even know." She looked at Aaliyah desperately. "How do I get out of this? I don't want to do anything that might cause an international incident!"

Aaliyah laughed, then sobered and gazed at Kripa thoughtfully. "If I were you, I'd go along with the engagement for several days, but tell Angad of your intention not to marry him. It's important that it appears he's the one who changes his mind. He'll want to save face with the public."

Kripa nodded, trusting that Aaliyah knew best how to handle issues concerning royalty.

Aaliyah stood, a worried frown etched into her forehead. "Just don't let him hurt you. Angad is quite a charmer, but I don't think his heart has ever been touched. Be careful with your own heart."

Kripa smiled. "Don't worry about me. I'm not about to be taken in by what he's offering." She looked at the flower on the nightstand, then back to Aaliyah. "I'm glad Pritvi found you. I'm so glad he found happiness."

"I'm the one who is happy." Aaliyah's face positively glowed. "Pritvi is my heart, my love, my very soul mate."

And that's exactly what Kripa wanted for herself. Love. And that was the one thing Prince Angad wasn't offering.

.+ As you all know this isn't an original story i read it somewhere and figured the characters matched that of Angad and Kripa's perfectly, if you dont want me to continue posting the other parts of the story just let me know and i'll stop, but i hope you guys enjoy this story as much as i did when i first read it +.

.+shabina+.
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
r u crazy, Im sure everyone here loves this story! Please don't stop! Great part! Loved it! Cont. soon!
Numera89 thumbnail
dude lol we dont care that its copied cuz its a good story nontheless so plz continue1
.+shabina+. thumbnail
Chapter Four

It had surprised Angad when Kripa had mentioned love. He'd once held out hope that such an emotion existed, had desperately wanted to find it, if for no other reason than to prove his father wrong. But, after spending the past year searching for love, dating an endless string of women, each of whom had left his heart cold, he'd come to realize it didn't exist. Or at least not for someone like him.

Marriages were made, as his father and mother's had been, for a variety of pragmatic reasons, not because of some wild, crazy magic that might exist between two people.

As Angad sat in Pritvi and Aaliyah's living room waiting for Kripa to join him, he thought of what he knew about Kripa. She was 25 years old, an unemployed schoolteacher who had spent the past year caring for an ailing mother who had passed away a month before.

She had one charge card she rarely used, a seven-year-old car, and owned no property. Her reputation was sterling and he knew many of his countrymen would find her modest background charming.

He knew everything about her that could be learned through public records, but there was much he didn't know, and he was surprised to realize he was looking forward to spending time with her. He smiled as he recalled her laughter. He hoped he could make her laugh today.

"Kripa will be down in just a minute," Pritvi said as he reentered the room.

"Good. I'm looking forward to spending the day in her company." He offered Pritvi a friendly smile, but the tall, dark-haired man didn't return it.

"You know Kripa is my sister-in-law from my previous marriage," Pritvi said.

Angad nodded. He knew Pritvi's first wife had died tragically and after her death, Pritvi had come to Wynborough and gotten a position as a royal bodyguard. According to the rumors, Aaliyah and Pritvi had fallen madly in love. But, Angad now suspected Aaliyah's father, King Nishant, had made some sort of a business arrangement with the bodyguard. Angad wasn't sure what the king had promised Pritvi, but he knew King Nishant was pleased to have his willful, adventurous daughter safely married. That was how royal marriages worked, he reminded himself.

"I'm very fond of Kripa," Pritvi continued.

"And I'm sure I'll grow fond of her as well," Angad replied, noting that his answer didn't ease the tension that emanated from Pritvi.

"I don't want her hurt." Pritvi glared at him.

"I have no intention of hurting her. I'm marrying her, not burying her," Angad protested with an uncomfortable laugh. He didn't understand why Pritvi wasn't thrilled that Angad was offering Kripa a dream life as a princess.

"I'm just warning you," Pritvi returned, his gaze intent on Angad. "If you hurt her, you won't have to worry about succession rights or anything else."

Angad stared at Pritvi in surprise and wondered for the first time if perhaps he hadn't gotten in over his head with the lovely Kripa Kapoor.

.+ Probably continue tomorrow or something+.

.+shabina+.

blah_blah thumbnail
awesome part!!!!

i love ure fanfic!!! please dont end ure ff!! 😃
Numera89 thumbnail
lol poor angad plz continue soon!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont end ur ff.. noone cares that its copied.. we just care that its posted.. lolzz...   

continue soooooooooonn..
goldi2 thumbnail
hey great part!! lol this story just gets better!!

contiue soon!!!!!

Hina