Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghanajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ashpat

I am relieved that benazir is gone. I feel like it has not hit me yet completely bec i am happy but still not satisfied. I guess i am trying to hold my excitement untl jodha opens her eyes and want to c how jalal and jodha reacts. Hopefully, this time both will be walking on same path not on difft. Paths. 

I feel jalal was not much worried about jodha bec he thought she will be ok but i guess he will realize tom. She is close to death. I feel it is ok for him to beg or pray in front of GOD for his wife if not yet for his love. may be this is what mirza meant about bring emperor to kness not necessarily in front of other person (read jodha) but in front of god for jodha. May be some just misunderstood  bringing wmperor to knees and that is why they were dreading it.

Anyways, fFINALLY, after 2 months, we got rid of benazir and also liked how jalal roared at his ministers after abu mali escaped.

Ya, emperor kneeling down and praying for his wife is okay. Its just the amount of tears that scared me. I cannot take melodrama, but do not want to comment too much today. I will hold back on Jalal and his feelings till tomorrow's episode..
I am with you on Ben's exit, atleast one useless non-actress is out.
meghanajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

Meghana, I'm glad you could see Jodha's devotion to her pati. Now that you see it, I kinda see it too. ๐Ÿ˜†

and ahahahah!  this show IS about Jodha the Great. 

and you are right I think, when you say in reply to kmmdesai that once Jalal admits again to himself he loves her,things will become quite fun!  and we like fun.  

Very cool that you understood Jodha's devotion, see my review is infectious!๐Ÿ˜†
Yes buddy, looking forward to Jalal's reaction after Jodha wakes up. I hope I can fast forward the episodes till then..
Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmmdesai

My Dear Meghana,

How I longed to read your post today! ๐Ÿ‘
(I missed couple of them in between. Not sure if you had written them or not). 

We did get our filmy scene after all! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and you have described them so beautifully. 
So I will quickly pen down my obeservations today:

1) Jalal remembering Jodha during "Muh-Dikhai" . His heart wants only Jodha as his wife. His mind does not believe that he has heart and therein lies the dilemma. He is such a fool that he do not even understand why he is out of sorts since her rejection, only that he knows he is not happy. 

2) Jodha's reactions when she realizes that she has to give her life for Jalal was heart-breaking. She goes down the memory lane, understands the significance of Jalal and realises that she can do anything for him. She deems him worthy of her sacrifice. Her farewell words to him shows the pain and hurt she endured because of Jalal's cruel words. Her voice thick with emotion, then drinks her death, Jalal looks on.

3) Jalal's reaction when he holds his dying Jodha is a must watch. I know for many people it seemed that he did not react as everyone expected and that he was very calm. But, is it calmness or numbness? He was numb with shock seeing his Jodha die for him, that he was loosing her to his foolishness, and that he could not do anything, absolutely anything to correct that. He was, probabaly for the first time in his life, pretrified, shocked to the core and numb. His lack of action and silence shows the depth of his misery. And when he is little out of the shock, what does he do? He gets angry on every one and everything. He is angry even at himself. He lashes out at the whole world. 

I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. 

If a person like Jalal has tears in his eyes and begging for someone's life, then is there any doubt about his love? 
If a person like Jodha give her life to save some one without any regrets, then if there any doubt her love?

But I do not have any doubt about their pigheadedness and the denial of their love.

Love
Kshithi

PS: About episodes being too filmy, I think we can not expect anything less from CV's who have given such a stupid track in the first place. So, I am all for some filmy, masala ride for sometime at least.

Very well written... I liked your explaination of Jalal's reaction. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

@Meghan great post dear. I really like that scene Jo remembering her marriage vows. I like the way u described Jo's feeling as if she was happy dieing in her husband's arm.
Btw its my pov I don't know what others think about it.but today I felt Jalal choose Jo over Rukku. He was more worried about Jo than Rukku. Today Maham got it now it won't b easy for her to separate Jo from Ja. Jalal was so worried and angry. I guess he was angry at himself and get that anger out on the sipahis.
And I agree Rukku Ben scene was OTT. It was so hilarious. There was no need of this. Yes they could have shown Ben holding Ruk and telling Ja all this. To make him realise the different between Jo and Ma Rukku. And while she was talking to Jalal from behind Adham could have killed her. But chalo at least Ben torture is finished.
And I like the precap. As Jalal was begging infront of God not some people.

I didn't get a chance to watch the episode ... Why did you think that he chose Jo over Rukku? I read the Atgah Kan asked him to go to Jo ..not complaining... I prefer it this way ๐Ÿ˜Šbut was curious as most other posts I read interpreteded it in a very different way. 
Seems like everyone found poor Ruku's horse ride hilarious๐Ÿ‘Please don't be so cruel to our Audha begum๐Ÿ˜‰
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngayou

Regarding tomm s precap, I was relieved too that Jalal was kneeling & begging to God. And his tears, well I dont think it was bcos of his guilt over Jo s state. On the contrary those tears r stemming from the love he has for Jo I d say. Jalal has already been shown to cry once when Bairam Khan was killed & then when his unborn child died, both these were close to his heart too. So I d say Jalal showed shock, then anger & finally tears for the turn of events that happened today. And yes MA brilliantly portrayed her feelings on what was enfolding in front of her, not concern for Jo s state but Jalal s extreme reaction to it.

Jalal also cried equally hard when Rahim revealed the dibbi story and he was shattered that ma back stabbed him
 He also cried on the shove. And again now. He is not alien to  tears.  If we analyse all these five instances that made his heart bleed they were all brought by ma. She caused bk's death. She killed his and ruqaiua's unborn child. Again he cried thinking she stopped to killing his child. The shove was the result of the letter masterminded by ma again.  Ma waa also responsible for bringing ben into his life and misleading ruqaiya to lead jalal into the nikaah. Phew...what a badiammi!

Jalal is misled by her. So is ruqaiya and sometimes jodha too.๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Sandhya.A - 10 years ago
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Jalal also cried equally hard when Rahim revealed the dibbi story and he waa shattered that ma back stabbed him
 He also cried on the shove. And again now. He is not alien to  tears.  If we analyse all these five instances that made his heart bleed they were all brought by ma. She caused bk's death. She killed his and ruqaiua's unborn child. Again he cried thinling she stopped to killing his child. The shove waa the result of the letter masterminded by ma again.  Ma waa also responsible for bringing ben into his life and misleading ruqaiya to lead jalal into the nikaah. Phew...what a badiammi!

agree Mahamanga ke bina show chalta nahi.

she is behind everything

but i m confused about her character .she killed jalal's child

in jodha's case she created MU by reading letter wrongly

still she loves jalal???wat kind of love is this???
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygolucky099

agree Mahamanga ke bina show chalta nahi.

she is behind everything

but i m confused about her character .she killed jalal's child

in jodha's case she created MU by reading letter wrongly

still she loves jalal???wat kind of love is this???

Kaikeyi's love for Raam.
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kaikeyi's love for Raam.

so true๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
meghanajain thumbnail

Jalal also cried equally hard when Rahim revealed the dibbi story and he was shattered that ma back stabbed him
 He also cried on the shove. And again now. He is not alien to  tears.  If we analyse all these five instances that made his heart bleed they were all brought by ma. She caused bk's death. She killed his and ruqaiua's unborn child. Again he cried thinking she stopped to killing his child. The shove was the result of the letter masterminded by ma again.  Ma waa also responsible for bringing ben into his life and misleading ruqaiya to lead jalal into the nikaah. Phew...what a badiammi!

Jalal is misled by her. So is ruqaiya and sometimes jodha too.๐Ÿ˜•

Yes, the tears were there and so was the dignity and calmness. He had tears during BB dhoka also. Anyways waiting cautiously for tomorrow..
Edited by meghanajain - 10 years ago
akdha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Meghana, wonderful post๐Ÿ˜ƒ the epi seems to be in rush, to catch some train or what?๐Ÿ˜•