Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Your favorite D3 Gang Dance performance?

uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

We have often admired, discussed dance performances of our favorite couple.So I thought, why not to discuss some of the most brilliant performances of our gang. Personally y most favorite dance performances are those done by gang. All dance acts are wonderful but my most favorites are:

Gang dance in monsoon special ...Everyone was given equal importance I loved it  😃

Patti rap 2013...Amar Gowda should choreograph more often he is superb...Everything was superfantastic in the performance 👏 👏 👏

Dance on NDC Eliminations...this is also my favorite.it was superb.I watched it many times. loved it too  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Whats yours? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Rish.. thumbnail
Chamak challo group performance and Footloose 1st auditions when they were weaklings and dazzlers :)Edited by ..Rish.. - 10 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
weakling dance in Footloose Dance competition(2nd audition)...last performance of kriya with weakling...
No words for that performance...they nailed it..especially the girls...shakti burned the floor...one of the best performances of shakti according to meEdited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 10 years ago
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Rish..

Chamak challo group performance and Footloose 1st auditions when they were weaklings and dazzlers :)

Chammak Challo is my fav too...sorry forgot to add ...Brilliant choreography wonderful performance  😃
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ..Rish..

Chamak challo group performance and Footloose 1st auditions when they were weaklings and dazzlers :)

Oiii!! I almost forgot Chammak Challo! Hehehehe, it was awesome.
Coming to post. Dance, I'll mention those which I have seen.

There was one "Jiya Jale sequence of Weakling girls, It was awesome! Three of them nailed it.

And Shivam's party dance lol. It has to be the funniest, Guys trying to win over their girls.

Obviously, Footloose has to be a one. The Weaklings and dazzling's performances. Both were totally Fab. I loved them both.
That Diwali special episode dances. Haha, Girls Nailed it in "Gopala" sequence.Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And The Best is- D3 Teams dance on title track. * That Karan Mallik track where Team beat up goons via their dance lol*
UndefinedBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My favourite Gang sequence would be:
1. Patti Rap
2. Chammak Challo
3.The Charity event performance
4.Indiafest Group performance (2013)
5.Forgot to add, Dholi Taro as well
These were some of the best performances by the gang. Everything from the choreography to the dancing was outstanding.

Edited by Ananya_VruShan - 10 years ago
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dance battle during college trip...girls v/s boys..
dance on d3 title track during bharat day...
chamak chalo...
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Chammak challo
Footloose performance..
Charity event
Nd jo bi ye log rehersal hall me krte hain
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Urvashi boys performance all time favourite nd weakling performance in footloose semi-finals girls were fab spcly kriya:*Edited by ..kunwarSOUL.. - 10 years ago