shalmalee desai dumps ex bf for avinash sachdeva

jsb06 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its true shalmalee desai(sojal) has dumped her 4.5 year old bf Kirthi rai for Avinash sachdeva...his twitter account seems to be saying it and there are no tweets xchanged between then for a long time...I guess y dont u guys find out frm them ..or try asking kirthi the story may be he will tell us... [8(]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing dear

what is going on???
I really pity rubina. I wish becomes stronger and big star. I was Aldo thinking bad abt her. but recently learnt she is sweet heart. it's not her fault is what I've heard. she tried in all possible ways to retain her relationship. avinash flirty behaviour is the main reason it seems. I'm very happy shrenu has not fell in his circle . I want shrenu to be better person . Avinash is very avg looking person and not tat hot when compared to many tv stars
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They both look like elder sister and younger brother...
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sure, will ask him right now. Is there anything else you want me to add? Please let me know.😆
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wil_smithee

I really pity rubina. I wish becomes stronger and big star. I was Aldo thinking bad abt her. but recently learnt she is sweet heart. it's not her fault is what I've heard. she tried in all possible ways to retain her relationship. avinash flirty behaviour is the main reason it seems. I'm very happy shrenu has not fell in his circle . I want shrenu to be better person . Avinash is very avg looking person and not tat hot when compared to many tv stars

You pity rubina now? Will you pity shalmalee if avinash dumps her too, specially if he does that for shrenu ? So basically if avinash does not date shrenu he is a flirt, average looking and a terrible person, is that what you are implying? 
yeah she looks like despo. creating problem from behind. I don't know who selected her for this role . she can't do Anything other thAn shaking her head. posting pics in twitter and riding in fame by taking avinash her side. man any katak dancer in world can emote better tab her. She is bad charm for avinash she will not stick longer to him. But I see twitter comment shared by her n Kirthi on nov. did she dump in 2 months. I can also see avinash loosing his dual fans for his behaviour . there R many tv stars who was in peak and now no one knows who they are. hope avinash does not fall in tat catagory cos of sojal. EBP is. Loosing its grip in story Nnd low trp . heard show is still on cos of director n production comp. star has rejected the option of giving diff time zone it seems
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
friends,iam a die hard fan of this show
and in IF  for this show only
nowadays
iam quite disturbed by the  posts discussing actor's personal life here
such posts always reduce charm of this friendly forum
and creates unnecessary fights between members

we have the right to dissect shlok-astha relationship in all 101 ways
but,we are no one to discuss about avinash,shrenu or shalmalee's personal life
its their life and its their right to decide to whom they spent their life with
we should not arrive at false speculations
and start bashing actors...its a very horrible mentality😕

i hope my friends will understand me😊
lets enjoy the show in peace😊

i just expressed my thoughts
sorry if i hurt anyone

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

You pity rubina now? Will you pity shalmalee if avinash dumps her too, specially if he does that for shrenu ? So basically if avinash does not date shrenu he is a flirt, average looking and a terrible person, is that what you are implying?

I will never pity sojal. Avinsh is flirt n it's confirmed by many articles . n for shrenu avinash dies br suit her bubbliness someone like sojal will only be Better fit
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys stop stop these things discussing. Members those who post on their personal lives from here starts the negative post and we end up saying mean things to each other .this results into members leaving the forum.
What is this man??
I have members leaving ebp forum 
.I wouldn't like to name them.and it really pisses me off seeing this posts.
Our mission is pink mission and nirma mission.
We should say "go for ebp go for ebp ebp rocks".

But then also I am sure these type of posts will be keep coming and one someone will post that avi and shalmalee broke up and avi got married to someone blah blah.

Someone said very true its the law of nature energy can niether be created nor be destroyed in the same way hum insaan log kabhi nahi sudhar sakte.
Edited by anjipankaj - 10 years ago