What i'm seeing z dis true???

runisha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Last n8 i watchd nb til 10.15pm.then thought there z no use to awake til end,trophy vl b gvn to gc-db,then went to sleep.though i'm a gc fan,nt a ashvik fan at al,bt nvr wantd gc to participate in nb6 aftr jdj,nd moreovr dat sajid's bakwas,praising them nd insultng othrs in additn wd giving less marks than deservd,their pda hehehe.so decided nt to vote fr gc.nw feeling so good,may b relaxd aftr seeing ashvik was won.al d credits goes to their fans nd their nvrending efforts of voting,of course wd ashvik's efforts.nw gc vl gt to knw his real fan power nd what he lost by signing nb6.indeed its a morning treat fr me.was winner declard nd telecastd on sp last night or d winner vl b declard tonight on sp any idea guys??'Edited by runisha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Winner was declared sat night. Its Rithvik and Asha who won!
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gurbing got Thullu 🥳 , By there nautanki they digged there own grave 🤣
Not to forget his fans pissed of one fan group sometime back so they revenged 🥳
runisha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Gurbing got Thullu 🥳 , By there nautanki they digged there own grave 🤣
Not to forget his fans pissed of one fan group sometime back so they revenged 🥳

gc k aunty droolrs also challngd that wdout us they'l make him win.nw see what they did hahaha,drooling ka alawa kuch atai nehi.bdb,finale perfrmance was just a waste of time,bcz dhum machale song k sath mataji jaisa figure,demaag kharap hai.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1. The finale was telecasted last night [IST], and Asha-Rithvik were declared as winners. The Star Guild Awards will be on air today evening. Your query has been resolved, and you're requested to use the Help Desk for future queries.

2. Whom did you vote for, why did you vote for and where did you vote for can be shared in the AshVik AT or in the Celebration thread for AshVik's win.

3. There is absolutely NO NEED to address any member of the forum as "aunty", since that is a form of personal attack against members. 

Topic closed. Please redirect all discussions to the AshVik AT or the AshVik celebratory thread.

NB6 DT