Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Fenil...

ahhh.

every1 plz,keep ur Discussion Limited to Ashvik n AshVik only
Do not Drag Sushant Ankita or Celebs in ur Discussion.. every 1 hv theirs own Fav.

This Thread is only For Dscs abt AshVik's NB 6 Journey.NB 6 Finished last week,Mod shud Cls this topic or Put this thrd in Nrml Mode

Devashree has already put a note on pg 19 abt this! Why are you repeating what she said? Are you a moderator?
And also why are you so eager for this thread to be closed or moved? FYI: THIS thread is to celebrate their NB6 VICTORY, their previous NB6 journey thread has already been moved! Its not even been a week since their win and members are still posting articles, interviews etc. So why is that bothering you? 
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Devashree has already put a note on pg 19 abt this! Why are you repeating what she said? Are you a moderator?
And also why are you so eager for this thread to be closed or moved? FYI: THIS thread is to celebrate their NB6 VICTORY, their previous NB6 journey thread has already been moved! Its not even been a week since their win and members are still posting articles, interviews etc. So why is that bothering you? 

Agree Pallavi!!

Oh must be tough to see AshVik and their fans rejoicing! I forgot this forum is exclusively copyrighted for others and always unwelcoming to anything ArVi or AshVik related.

First of all thanks to a stupid moment, a trashy topic was merged with our celebration thread instead of it being removed altogether, now we've to listen to moral policing of some people who tell mods what to do. Tsk tsk, such a tough life to see AshVik and their fans rejoicing

It takes two to tango and while neither the member did any great favours by attacking first, nor the DT did, when they MERGED the provocative topic & post with this thread - you are only adding fuel to the fire!

So here's the thing - we're going to celebrate right here, don't need a Dos and Donts from you, it's a democracy not a monarchy!

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
shreya2094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knw as usual m late ,my apologies fr tht
but a very hearty congratulations to ashvik for winning nb6👏🥳they are the well deserved winners undoubtedly...their journey has been a roller coaster ride indeed...the ups and downs they had to face in the whole show...but there wasnt once they gave up...they had always stayed strong and most importantly stood as eachothers strength...the growth of their dance and also their relationship as a couple has indeed been remarkable...they are and will always continue to rule everyones heart coz thts hw amazing and charming they are...the best part of them is them being so down to earth despite all the highs they achive...i hope and pray tht they keep reaching new heights in their career and also their lives ...wish them all the very best for their future...love u loads😳❤️keep rocking guys:*
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

Exclusive: @rithvik_RD 's Eastern Eye Fans Interview published 7 Feb credit :@asjadnazir Part 1 http://www.scribd.com/doc/205592372/Rithvik-Dhanjani-Eastern-Eye-Interview-Part-1 ...

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

Part 2: @rithvik_RD 's Eastern Eye Fans Interview credit : @asjadnazir http://www.scribd.com/doc/205472398/Rithvik-Dhanjani-Eastern-Eye-Interview-Part-2 ... P.S read in full view for clarity.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Credit Mia

Eastern Eye Fans Interview JPEG Format
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thnaks for sharing the links Ashfaque...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
teamashvik Team RithvikAsha
our rockstar host of #ZCA2014 red carpet @rithvik_RD pic.twitter.com/Y9S8dnZdoG

beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Agree Pallavi!!

Oh must be tough to see AshVik and their fans rejoicing! I forgot this forum is exclusively copyrighted for others and always unwelcoming to anything ArVi or AshVik related.

First of all thanks to a stupid moment, a trashy topic was merged with our celebration thread instead of it being removed altogether, now we've to listen to moral policing of some people who tell mods what to do. Tsk tsk, such a tough life to see AshVik and their fans rejoicing

It takes two to tango and while neither the member did any great favours by attacking first, nor the DT did, when they MERGED the provocative topic & post with this thread - you are only adding fuel to the fire!

So here's the thing - we're going to celebrate right here, don't need a Dos and Donts from you, it's a democracy not a monarchy!

Ha Ha ha

Have read many ridiculous things in the Forum, but this one takes the cake away

So, we are not allowed to celebrate their victory : and since their NB journey has finished no thread should be opened?

Even monarchy is not anarchistic like this. This seems more of a TALIBAN regime to me...

BTW...

Just read the news that RD is the most searched TV Actor on Twitter..

And his fans come from across all the age group... 

They voted for him and Asha in torrents during Nach Baliye

Their interviews are coming in gushes

I think the celebration would continue for a while...

Edited by bitasta - 10 years ago
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys sorry i'm late and never around anymore, just wanna say congrats to Ashvik and all you guys for all the incredible hard work you all put in to making them the winners of NB6. I'm so proud of all of you and Ashivk they are the worthy winners and thank god for that. Cant wait to see what the future holds for them but i do know that many greats things await them for sure.
 I'm just so busy now that i hardly surf the net let alone IF that's why i'm never around. I know you guys are just so happy and i want you all to celebrate as much as possible you guys deserves to. 
Lots of love and kisses Jone xxx 🤗 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyya Jone (we need a cake to celebrate this!!) & Shreya, hope to see you guys around guys, and thanks for writing here 🤗

#ProudAshVikFan