exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

They are mine.. OS

Hello friends just a random thought came & i am trying my hand on a short story hope you guys like it. Sope here it is

2nd feb 14

Raman  is at shagun's house praising  ishita's motherly concern for ruhi (but he didn't mentioned ishita's name )

Ashok : suna h raman tum dusre shaadi kar rahe ho.. aur abhi se ye haal bana rakha h

Raman  stares shagun & goes towards her

Ashok : baby you were right he still loves you..

Shagun smiles evilly

Raman( is looking at shagun with anger ) : yes i still love you ruhi toh bas ek bhahna h (ruhi is just an excuse) & drinks the left over drink & troughs the bottle & look at her angrily

Shagun smiles & looks at Ashok   

Ashok : toh raman fir kab mila rahe ho apne wife se .. with evil smile

Raman(ignores ashok) : ruhi kaha h shagun?

Shagun : are you out of your mind she is sleeping . & wase bhi you don't deserve her  as  she needs her mother more

Raman : laughs & says you think you are her mother... ruhi deserves someone who is better than you.. & i have found mother for her.

Ashok : you think you can get a mother she must me character less

Raman : shut up... dare not say anything about my ...

Shagun : raman you think you can get love.. you can never get love bcz you don't deserve it..

Raman : you defining her character.. youuu... her character begins from where your ends.. she is perfect mother for my RUHI...  i have found mother for ruhi she gonna love her more than any one..ever could...  Ruhi..beta come papa is here to meet you... ruhiii & he is stopped by ashok's staff & was thrown out of the house (meanwhile ruhi witness all this & is upset )

Shagun witness this that moves towards ruhi

Shagun : c beta your papa doesn't loves you , he never loved me he never gona love you

Ruhi : no papa loves me

Ashok (irritated) : ruhi papa can never love you

Shagun : ruhi uncle loves you more than papa does.. he gets you chocolate.. what does papa did for you ?

Ruhi : no papa loves me dadi dada chachu ishita aunty loves me

Shagun : your ishita aunty herself asked me to love you bcz she knows your papa is a bad man. N mumma loves ruhiii , you know na baby, don't you wana live with mumma

Ruhi : i love you mumma (thinks i want ishita aunty.. but it's her wish that i live with mumma )

Meanwhile at bhalla/iyer  house..

Ishita was downstairs walking alone trying to analyse what happening in her life.

Raman walks in & looking at him ishita guessed he is drunk.. & she feels disgusted & moves towards him.

Raman is blabbering i have found better mother for my ruhi than you shagun.. you left me.. ruhi  for ashok..  & took away my aditya from me.. you broke my relation with my son.. i wont let you do the same with ruhi.. she is my daughter.. my love.. i have found a perfect mother for her.. & c's ishita & asks her in drunken state.. you love ruhiii na & loses his conscious & hugs ishita.. ishita is shocked & pulls raman upstairs(raman is blabbering ruhi papa will get back you.. papa loves you)  & drops him on sofa..  

Ishita leaves from there in a shocked state.

3rd feb 14

@ 4 am  both the families are at temple

Ishita dressed up in south-indian  saare & raman is dressed  up as Punjabi  groom.

Both exchange rings.. raman with a angry expression but ishu has a dubious kind of expression (after last night experience with raman..about which raman is not aware as he forgot about it )

Both the families moved for breakfast & had their share of little fights.

4th feb

Around 12 pm both of the families were gathered to get raman & ishita married  marriage was a south Indian affair, & it got wrapped arnd 1 pm & family was having  their lunch & were suppose to reach court   around 2.30 so both the families rushed to court.

Where ruhi saw her ishita aunty dressed up in to different attire. (& thought aunty is married to a boy.. now she won't love me  as from last one week aunty didn't even came to meet me.. she forgot me.. K)

Judge asks ruhi : beta with whom you want to live?

Ruhi looks at ishita & feels sad & moves towards shagun & sadly says with mumma i wana live..

Ishita & raman both look at eachother & are stucked & have a expression what the hell..

Judge : asks ishita to come in as her opinion matters alot

Ishita moves towards the case staring at ruhi..with watery eyes..

Judge : so you support ruhi's decision? As you understand her a lot.

Ishita(controlling herself not to cry) : last time you asked me what kind of relation i share with ruhi.. then i was nothing to her but now i am her legalised mother , yes i am Mrs Ishita Raman Bhalla (ashok & shagun are shocked to core.. Raman is looking at her with mixed emotion (love..pride  & trying to hide this new feeling also) ) so i would request plz let ruhi live with me.. bcz shagun has intension to send ruhi to hostel she just has one motive & that is to make raman suffer she has no love for ruhi.. i have seen this.. i don't say raman is right.. but ruhi had her grandparents around her even if raman was missing.. but at shagun's residence she was left alone with servants.. & was told that she would be living away alone in hostel.. mam she is just 5 yr old child.. she needs love.. & i don't think shagun can love her more than me  her grandparents..

Raman & family were shocked with ruhi's decision but were pleased with ishita's concern..

Judge : now the case has gone difficult.. as dr. ishita  so final decision would be taken in the next hearing.. till than ruhi would be living with her father, as she already lived with her mother. So now it's time for mr. Raman to provide love to ruhi so that ruhi could decide herself.

Both iyer's & bhalla are happy.. but raman is still concerned as date has been again extended.

Ishita & ruhi meets..

Ruhi: ishita aunty , you don't love me ?

Ishita: awww... who said so to my princes  

Ruhi : mumma said you want me to live with her..

Ishita: ruhi i always wished for you to get best..

Mrs bhalla walks in & says ruhi putar.. don't call her aunty...

Both of them look at her & she says

Ruhi putar ye tere mumma h

Ruhi (with watery eyes) : aap mere mumma ho ?

Ishita (with watery eyes nods & says) : yes baby i am your mother.  & picks ruhi up & kisses her.

Ruhi: aunty apke marriage toh ek Boy se hone wale the na papa se kase hogaye?

Ishita : beta i am your mama.. & yes i married your papa as i promised ruhi the boy i would be marrying would be loving ruhi also.. so who can love my ruhi more than her papa?

Ruhi is smiling.. kissing ishita & saying i love you ishita au.. mumma

Raman who was observing all this felt so happy just than ashok came & both had a convo

Ashok : Raman kumar Bhalla mein ruhi ko bhi tumse jeet lunga.. aur iss Ishita iyer ko bhi & gives a evil  smile

Just then ishita & ruhi walks upto him

Ishita to raman : chale

Raman: haan.. while giving a stare to ashok & holding ishita close to him

Ashok : le lunga mein dhekh lena

Raman stops & shouts : don't you dare .. they are mine.. & picks ruhi up & side hugs ishita

& the family moves towards their car.. & both the family witnesses this & with moist eyes both mrs iyer & mrs bhalla says.. god bless this family..

The end.. 😕

Hope you guys like it.. i am not a writer, plz excuse ol the mistakes & give your reviews whether  you liked it or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is so touching .. Wonderful OS 
I really hope that happens in the show
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very good and very close to what might happen
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i knw this wont be happening in the show as its ekta's show.. i just tried to show what i felt it should be lyk.. thnks for liking it :)  
sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow wonderful.
keep it up the gd wrk
😊
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I love this take of urs
pm me whenever u write
the_Rij thumbnail