Paro!! Thank you writers!! thank you!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally finally a heartfelt wish has been fulfilled!!

Let me elaborate. when the first promo of this released everyone of us were discussing and speculating and wishing... And naysayers said Paro is a bechari. And many of my own friends hoped she was fiery.
And when the 2nd promo released many of my friends rejoiced cz she did seem fiery.

I was happy too.. But I wished for something different. I didn't want a jansi ki rani who fought everyone. I wanted to see a girl who would be different to practically everything I have seen on TV and more importantly i wanted to see someone who was unlike both Gunjan and Khushi.
this itself was not an easy feat, considering those 2 seemed to have diametrically opposite characteristics. And in TV land it pretty much meant all dimensions are over!

BUT watching Paro today, her calmness... which is like a tranquil river against the blazing fire that Rudra is...And the still waters run deep..and so it is about Paro too..

Watching her quiet conviction.. the innate strength...the beautiful, beautiful character the CVs have conceptualized..wow!!

Its no wonder that every article by the PH spelled out to us, that this is Paro's journey.. And Rudra will be her partner in this journey.. BUT it will be Paros journey.. From a sheltered, shy and naive girl to a self sufficient young woman.

But above all else here is where that actual wish was fulfilled.. I never wanted someone for whom to show strength for the CVs to make the character ruthless or loud or slapping and kicking..

Nope.. they created that one character whose innocence, her unwavering belief in goodness in this world, whose unwavering belief in god in the face of loss, despair and suffering of a magnitude that one cannot even imagine in their nightmares remained intact.. whose pristine good soul will innately give her courage.. to endure..
And this will be a different love story..

Previously it was the angry young man and the chirpy girl.. and what contrasted was his brooding to her cheer..

But this time around no repeats..its his ruthlessness to her purity and her calmness that is going to be the foil.. his fire to her dousing cool and tranquil water...

Thank you! thank you CVs!! Thank you for breaking out of the moulds that TV has been maintaining over the years and creating something different.. A different couple.. a different love story..

thank you!!

And finally can I just thank all the gods once again for making me lucky enough to watch Sanaya portray this role, cz that is how I was introduced to Rangrasiya. And as without her I don't watch TV i would have missed out on something amazing! I would have missed out of the fab actor like Ashish and missed out on this amazing and quite unique pairing of Paro and Rudra played to perfection by Sanaya and Ashish...

My closest friends would know how much I prayed for this Paro.. for such a pairing.. I just had tears in my eyes.. as I watched the first part of the episode!!
.it was sheer happiness and the very answer to so many prayers!!

CVs thank you!!
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
and yes i am happy about Paro's character ...aww love her...she is soo calm, helpless but quite determind...
Hope this sustains and i will defo continue to enjoy it...:)
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree to each and every word
loving the way Paro baisa character is developing
waiting for the day when rudro will apologize and she will leave him
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

Agree to each and every word

loving the way Paro baisa character is developing
waiting for the day when rudro will apologize and she will leave him

the story they laid down today was unbelievable!! just just unbelievably amazing! the words.. as they say.. from the mouths of the innocents...to the ears of the gods..

what she told today, was said with no vengeance.. no hatred.. no vendetta...it was the simple truth.. it was as simple as that..

it will be a wonderful journey to witness how the 2 of them travel to that point of time where his stone heart will melt, his humanity inside the jallad will rise.. and as she said will beg her for forgiveness for taking away from an innocent her everything...in some way or the other..

After that it will be a story of forgiveness and finding each other...
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy that ur prayer wer answered 😃
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

and yes i am happy about Paro's character ...aww love her...she is soo calm, helpless but quite determind...

Hope this sustains and i will defo continue to enjoy it...:)

I said this a few times before too.. Paro is like the proverbial bamboo tree.. it sways and bends when a strong wind blows.. it surrenders..yet once the storm has passed it raises itself once again, intact...thriving and healthy... it may lose leaves and face losses.. but the very essence.. the bamboo tree.. will stand up again...

i truly pray they sustain the beautiful character sketch they showed us a glimpse today..

JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on!! Suppah post su!
Paro becuming an epic character!!
Embodiment of all the goodness!!
Breathtaking beauty
Child like innocence
Brave enough to fight fr herself
Protecting her mamisa nd villagers!

All credits to cv!! Wonderfully written!!
Sanaya no words to appreciate ur talent!!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Nice post Sunara. 👏

I love the way Paro's character is developing. Love the strength and resolve she has. She is innocent, calm and demure but she has an innate strength... and when the time comes, she can stand up and fight for herself.

golpokobita thumbnail
Well said! 

Brilliant writing and Sanaya's acting was too good! Soft and weak yet determined! 

Loving the duel! 
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post , completely agree with u