Beintehaan -Written Update-30 January, 2014

PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Beintehaan -Written Update-

30 January, 2014

Usman asks about Waleema. Zain refuses but Aliya says Waleema is much important. Zain looks angrily at Aaliya. Zain notices Aliya is wearing his t-shirt. Aliya remembers how she wore Zain's t-shirt after her dress got burnt. Shaziya sees Aliya wearing Zain's t-shirt, goes and informs Suraiya. Suraiya sees that and gets angry.

Aliya is in her roo. Zain comes to her angrily and asks her why did she agree for waaleema and questions her if she want to inform the whole world about their marriage. Aliya says she agreed coz it is a Sunnat. She him that he does't know anything about Islam and you dont even how to convey Salaam. Zain says he does not know, but is she his teacher to teach all this. Aliya says "Bibi hu mein tumhaarii"

Zainn gets angry; he then twists her hand and says he knows what she is thinking and what she is doing. He then tells her.. " Do whatever you want, but you will never able to be a part of my life." He pushes her.

Aliya looks Zain at teary eyes, and says that she doesn't want to be his part of life and throws his t-shirt to him. She says it is not only he who is in pain, she is also suffering from he same situation. He stares her angrily and goes. But comes back after a while with his burnt t-shirt. Aliya sees it and gets shocked. He says I told you, not to touch anything in my room,  you don't have any right on any items. If you touch anything here, it will also be burnt like this dress. He goes outside.

Zain is exercising. He is in flashback and remembers how everybody forced him to marry. Suraiya comes and asks him to tell her what has happened.

Zain says you are right mom, whenever I did not listen you, I fell into trouble. I wish I didn't have gone to Bhopal, didn't stay there. I didn't listen to you and suffering for that. She says it is ok and hugs him. She says at least now I know what is in your mind, and let me handle it in my way. Zain leaves. Suraiya is happy.

Chandbibi is in kithchen. Aliya comes there. Chandbibi asks her what happened, if she need something. Aliya says I conveyed Salaam to everyone in the morning, but didnt get a chance to Convey Salaam to you. So here I come now. Chandbibi gets happy and prays for her. She gives her earrings which Zain brought for her.

Aliya says she can't accept it. Chandbibi insists to accept it. Aliya then accepts earrings happily and hugs her. Chandbibi gets emotional and then says about Aliya's wet clothes are on the terrace. Aliya says she will get them herself. Chandbibi gets happy and says that Aliya has something special in her.

Aliya comes with her clothes but finds her room door locked. Aliya gets worried and remembers about Zain's words of not touching the items in this room. He thinks Zain would have locked it.

Suraiya and Nafisa are watching Aliya from behind. Suraiya comes to Aliya and asks what happened. And sees the lock. Surayya says Zain must have done it and asks her to go to guest room; she will get the keys by then. She goes to the guest room, but the room is decorated for some guests.

Aliya goes to the hall with her bag. Shaziya asks Aliya to go and sit somewhere else as she will have kitty-party here. Suraiya holds her hand and takes her outside house. She pretends to attend call from her friend and goes inside leaving Aliya outside the house.

Precap: Aliya is sitting in the parking area. Suraiya tells Nafisa and Shajiya that she wants Aliya to be thrown out of the house with her suitcase and that day will come very soon. Zain sees Aliya sitting outside from his room.

-Thank You-

Edited by PrincessN - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU dear! :D 
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u for the update. Awww feeling so sad for Aliya. ðŸ˜”
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 
Poor Aalyia vs everyone .. Zaain better start behaving like a man yaar n stop this am not happy with this ... Who wouldn't want get Hitch with such a beautiful Aaylia 
Cv plz waiting some cute Zaain-Aalyia scenes 
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for written update dear...
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww...nowrin thankz for the update jaan..:)
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU, Nowrin! ðŸ˜Š
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Watching yesterdays episode my heart goes for Aliya because what all Surraiya did with Aliya was totally unfair .

Moreover, Zain is also immature with his behaviour. so double problem for Aliya.

Thanks for the update.