Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Iron ribs hai superwomen ke jo abb stunts karne ja rahi hai. sab itnzam ho gaya ward boys ko bhi nai choda sab se vote karwadi maine ashwik ko second  vonod ko. Edited by -amulya- - 10 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail
Agreed! she is a superwomen to go for a dangerous show like khatron ke khiladi when she has a rib fracture! like seriously?...anyway she is unreal and she cn do anything let her cum in k3 n i mite evn vote for her but for NB its a big fat NO! 🥱
asmi3893 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
till that article came that she is fractured she hasnt lifted gc in any of the performancs.
right after the articles r out she startd lifting gc in almost all performances
ye to sach mein superwoman. isse toh hollywood ki action movis mein hona chahiye. SUPERWOMEN
she is very lucky such a great n rapid healing power dat nw she is cumin in k3.
kaha hai yeh hollywood film makers they r missing an amazing person
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are all so heartless..

piya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaarti.mini

We might be heartless beacause such people dont deserve the love and appreciation of people..Fooling people just to win 50 lakh rupees..No sane people will ever believe in such white lies ðŸ˜¡
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya4u

We might be heartless beacause such people dont deserve the love and appreciation of people..Fooling people just to win 50 lakh rupees..No sane people will ever believe in such white lies ðŸ˜¡

everyone tries there best... and yes they do deserve it as they as just the same as all the others..

i want ashvik to win but that doesnt mean that i should bash other jodis😭
geet_v81 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yaarti.mini

Thanks for the complement,

But seriously first couple injured during the performance was Ritvik & Asha, All the audience watched that and how she injured and how the blood come from her chin,next week not the couple nor the judges mentioned about the injury.it was real and so many people witnessed that.But they never used that injury for any vote apple not even the same week, not they said they r leaving and after two days they did not come with fake doctor certificate..
Same was happened with Ripu and Vinod also,they don't even mentioned they r injured.

2 Couple which were really injured provide the video clip of doctor visit and they left the show.

Its not lie-my sisters daughter is doctor and when her sister and me watching the repeat tele cast of that injury episode she was like what,who the doctor ask them to go with the dancing,
For RIB injury if it was very small air line also person cant even breath properly dance was very faar,

Debina is not my neighbor nor my rival so I will speak some inhuman words for her. 

So now u think with u r heart tell,

Edited by geet_v81 - 10 years ago
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: worldl

Rib fracture and participating in Khatron Ka Khiladi

You know who?

She married the same man twice soo what ??? No one knows your name whoever u are ---- atleast people know her name and u are here to spend your time on her criticism when she clearl give a damn about you and your comments ---- keep wasting your time --------- it shows she is someone hahhh aaa ha ha ha ha aha ha i am laughing at you ----

**DT has edited out parts that were attacking members of the forum**
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have you guys seen this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSWBUBQJgnQ&feature=youtu.be

They are so desperate asking for votes. They scams made many fans angry. 

Edited by rusman - 10 years ago