Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
what is wrong with Priya I seriously some times don't understand... the way Jay behaved on talk of meeting her parents I feel he is still not ready but forcing himself to do just the sake of Priya or it's his actual nature to behave like this don't know but I don't truth this Jay he can leave Priya anytime if he won't feel to getting in with her... nd I m sure there is no marriage in his mind with Priya for sure but loved RaYa part sad their talk eneded on argument but seems Ram has started to fall for her in all mean Priya should give a chance to Ram for this but now the things has changed Shipra knows abt Jay nd now it will be big affair for the family I m sure they will now want to meet Jay as soon as possible it can to confirm is this guy is correct for Priya or not... btw I loved Kritika   she reminds me of Neha & Shruti both loved her bonding with Priya she gives right advice to her time to time awesome... waiting for next do post soon...
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is something worth to read .what a change of events and convincing part !!! I m impressed the way story is been progressing, twists n turns absolutely unique n in the flow .wanted to read more of it . Fantastic part . Awesome .
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii this is the first time I m reading this story it is really fabulous pls continue ...I hope u will update soon...
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the update ..plz update soon