Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

the same thing in the face along with ST faceπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ double party for us since ST showed his true color and some fans by cracking up here
πŸ˜†

tch tch tch I can understand.. Your fav got kicked out of the show isiliye sadma laga hai..
ST showed his true colors now and ekta had shown her true colors back then
Wherever he goes the tag *unprofessional*  follows him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

HAI LA! shweta i also agree the TRP chart is going to be hotty be 9.0 TRP i can bet youπŸ˜‰

hot hot reπŸ˜‰
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
lamao 🀣.🀣 AS said they had very good experience working with Vivian & r eagerly waiting to work with him again & now ST saying this πŸ˜† Whom to believe ? 😳
Is it the side effect of #wewantvivianback ? πŸ₯± now putting all the blame on him ? πŸ˜†

As far as I know in almost 2 years , Vivian took off just 4 times .
1. On his own marriage
2. On his honeymoon
3. On new year
4. On his first wedding anniversary .

Now thats called "luxury" ?? 😲 well , lets see what miracle can u do with ur non luxurious actors πŸ˜›
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The person who quoted me, you're excused!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just like VD has been excused!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I am loving this!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† VD ki CV mein unprofessionalism has entered, now knowing his history with Ekta and now Nautanki, producers are so not going to give him a good showπŸ˜† Come back with a bang toh 20 years ke baad!πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
ST has brain is shaken be he needs to concentrate on his new show a bit more maybe he can gain some popularity from that before that is DOOMED!🀣
HypocriteLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"I had a tough time shooting with Vivian as he used to go on 6 days' leave in month, and that too at a stretch. A TV actor can't do that. Even the parallel story lines that I created failed!" 
@Red, he just admitted without Vivian he couldnt run any of his track isnt it? πŸ˜› even he knows RK and RM is the essential of the show and without RK he wont be able to run the show for long. since Vivian decided to leave he is now blmaig him and taking out his anger.. wow... πŸ‘
...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

lamao 🀣.🀣 AS said they had very good experience working with Vivian & r eagerly waiting to work with him again & now ST saying this πŸ˜† Whom to believe ? 😳
Is it the side effect of #wewantvivianback ? πŸ₯± now putting all the blame on him ? πŸ˜†

1. On his own marriage
2. On his honeymoon
3. On new year

Now thats called "luxury" ?? 😲 well , lets see what miracle can u do with ur non luxurious actors πŸ˜›

dey r machines sayu dey will sky rocket da trps
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

Chodna Faiza jab dd pe ayega then they will understand jo ane hi wala hai because lately everyone knows even she has problem with production house as rumours came and on asking dd she chose to change the topic but not denied it.

Yesssh, when it comes on DD then you guys sit and laugh...aaj is my turnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luv_Drashti

tch tch tch I can understand.. Your fav got kicked out of the show isiliye sadma laga hai..
ST showed his true colors now and ekta had shown her true colors back then
Wherever he goes the tag *unprofessional*  follows him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HAI LA you understand me UFF! marjawa someone from other fans understood me ISH! 😳oh yeah more like professionalism  who refused to agree to any shit that is throw out at him. like i said i will add extra one ST true color came out along with some fans cracking up for believeing any nonsense then i bet biwi friend also got kicked out from his show that must be true to na and according to me unprofesional will follow him the rest of his life🀣
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

1. On his own marriage
2. On his honeymoon
3. On new year

even i think dis mi8 be d side effect of twitter n other social sites..πŸ˜›fans ne dimaag ghooma diya hai bechare ka.. πŸ˜† somedays earlier der was news dat everything is okay btw VD n ST..!!πŸ˜†