Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyZaib

i would seriously suggest you watch the epis..WU do not do justice to scenes that are showed

I watch them once I get home, but today's episode I have not watched still. I do watch them in the evenings.
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Yeah, I feel bad for Anshuman. He doesn't realized that what Tanya feels for him is just obsession. She just wants to marry him, and not accept the responsibilities that come with marrying him. She just wants the name of "Mrs. Anshuman Rathore".

He's said it before too, that Ayaan is his top priority - when he finds out about how much hatred she feels for his son, then he'll hate himself for trusting her.

Yes, it is almost interesting and very intriguing, how Anshuman can forget everything, in his "eradicate" Paakhi mission. Its like he is not seeing anything else and has become obsessed in his mission. Once he starts seeing things the way they are all of us are in for some hungama.
PrinceASRsDhani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you!

Everything is going in a circle...At the end of the day coming back to the same point!!
But still like it...it's cv's headache...I will watch as long as I think I can handle it!!!
And anyhow story will move there is no doubt in it! And yes Friday might be the cliffhanger!!!
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Okay I saw the episode. Now I am waiting for tomorrow to see what is Ayaan thinking. Has he finally realized the truth, and is now on Team Pakhi? Or... We will find out!
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaco

Sach hi hai, duniya aapko waisi dikhti hai jaisein aap khud hain. Because everyone here is aliar, manipulator and always scheming, they all feel Paakhi is doing this on purpose, and no one can genuinely see her niceness. 

You described it so perfectly. Ek insaan ko duniya waisi hi dikhaai deti hai jaisa woh khud hain. Anshuman, Lavanya, Mahaji, Tanya... they've all acted as secondary villians of the show. This show doesn't have a solid villain, but they have collectively tried to ruin Paakhi's life. Now that Ayaan has started to bond with Paakhi... Ayaan+Paakhi should just leave the house and go live on their own. Perfect solution to everything. 
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Muje yeh samjh mein nahi aaya ki lavnya ko iss baat se gussa hai ki uske pati ne uske sath chitt kiya lekin woh apne Bhai ko chit karne se naa rok rahi hai naa use Sudhar rahi hai...aur girlish Bhi use sath de raha hai.woh laa ko miror Kyun nahi dikhata? Ki jab uski chiting la ko hurt kar rahi hai to. Laa kya kar rahi hai pakhi ke sath aur ansh umrah ke sath?😡
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teeya

Muje yeh samjh mein nahi aaya ki lavnya ko iss baat se gussa hai ki uske pati ne uske sath chitt kiya lekin woh apne Bhai ko chit karne se naa rok rahi hai naa use Sudhar rahi hai...aur girlish Bhi use sath de raha hai.woh laa ko miror Kyun nahi dikhata? Ki jab uski chiting la ko hurt kar rahi hai to. Laa kya kar rahi hai pakhi ke sath aur ansh umrah ke sath?😡

ise kehte hain hypocrisy