Round and round and round

Posted: 10 years ago
So, I was waiting for today's episode with much anticipation, hoping that the story will move forward. However, I am sorry to say I was a bit disappointed because the story keeps moving in circles. One Pakhi against 7 - Ayaan, Anshuman, Tanya, Rana, Maahji, Servants, Lavanya. Only Girish favoring her, but he is too busy wooing Lavanya to do anything now. 
No matter what Paakhi does, Ayaan feels it is a ploy to send him to the hostel.

No matter what Paakhi does, Anshuman has not an ounce of appreciation for Pakhi. He changes colors faster than a chameleon. I know this is necessary and he will be the last one to change, but.

No matter what Paakhi does or Lavanya herself goes through, she behaves like a hypocrite encouraging her brother to cheat on her, and openly insulting her in front of the "other" woman.

No matter what, Tanya is one step smarter than Paakhi. She fails, but still smartly manages to manipulate Ayaan in her favor.

When will this circle end? Maahji has not learnt her lesson, nor have other servants. Pakhi is in the dark. Even Girish who has the option of telling her openly what his good for nothing wife and brother in law are upto hasn't yet warned her. 

Its getting a tad bit boring and tedious for me. My only hope is that the promo suggests the story may move, but I wont be surprised if the so called *twist* is shown on Friday as a cliff hanger.

How come no one thinks for once to side with Paakhi.

Sach hi hai, duniya aapko waisi dikhti hai jaisein aap khud hain. Because everyone here is aliar, manipulator and always scheming, they all feel Paakhi is doing this on purpose, and no one can genuinely see her niceness. 

well i knew it wont happen today but quite sure will by end of this week.
Well I'm loving it. Today's episode was amazing once again. I couldn't get my eyes off the screen. Each of Tanya's plans failing and working in Paakhi's favour. Now Ayaan knows that Paakhi won't want him to go to the hostel, and she needs to be in this house so that he won't go either. He'll find out about the challenge I guess and that's the reason he'll call her mom.

About his fake parent's being sent to the hostel... hmm, I'm just thinking that he wants them out of the house for something.
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Well I'm loving it. Today's episode was amazing once again. I couldn't get my eyes off the screen. Each of Tanya's plans failing and working in Paakhi's favour. Now Ayaan knows that Paakhi won't want him to go to the hostel, and she needs to be in this house so that he won't go either. He'll find out about the challenge I guess and that's the reason he'll call her mom.

About his fake parent's being sent to the hostel... hmm, I'm just thinking that he wants them out of the house for something.

So wait, I based my post merely on WU, you can enlighten me. Did ayaan find out Paakhi does not want him to go to the hostel? For sure? The wu was a bit confusing, for me then
Originally posted by monaco

So wait, I based my post merely on WU, you can enlighten me. Did ayaan find out Paakhi does not want him to go to the hostel? For sure? The wu was a bit confusing, for me then

Yup! Tanya put up the video camera to catch Ayaan, but it worked against her and in Paakhi's favour. When Ayaan fell unconscious, it was an emotional scene. It all got caught on camera when she said she won't stay in the house if Ayaan goes. She doesn't want him to go away. She even admitted why she was "encouraging" him to go to the hostel... to actually be against it!

totally agree with u it has been rather entertaining watching the maha epi and has some lots of hilarious moments too
Originally posted by monaco

i would seriously suggest you watch the epis..WU do not do justice to scenes that are showed
Originally posted by LadyZaib

i would seriously suggest you watch the epis..WU do not do justice to scenes that are showed

I agree. WU will definitely not do justice to today's episode. I nearly cried when Ayaan fainted and Paakhi told him everything while he was unconscious. Same with when Paakhi and Ayaan became "friends".

Paakhi + Tanya showdown was pretty good too. Anshuman was justified in this scene too since according to him, Tanya was doing what Anshuman wanted her to.

I agree. WU will definitely not do justice to today's episode. I nearly cried when Ayaan fainted and Paakhi told him everything while he was unconscious. Same with when Paakhi and Ayaan became "friends".

Paakhi + Tanya showdown was pretty good too. Anshuman was justified in this scene too since according to him, Tanya was doing what Anshuman wanted her to.

and the pants got torn 😆 tanya is playing anshuman with her fakeness...i almost thought yesterday anshuman had her at the xray...he is in for a damn shock
Edited by LadyZaib - 10 years ago
Yeah, I feel bad for Anshuman. He doesn't realized that what Tanya feels for him is just obsession. She just wants to marry him, and not accept the responsibilities that come with marrying him. She just wants the name of "Mrs. Anshuman Rathore".

He's said it before too, that Ayaan is his top priority - when he finds out about how much hatred she feels for his son, then he'll hate himself for trusting her.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago