Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
intersting start.why i m having feeling that tejawat will capture sakshi n use her to negotiate with rudra to have paro.to clear it plz update soon
TellyFanatic4va thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It had been 2 hours since Rudra and Paro had been driving. It had already been dark when they set out which was dangerous enough, but now it had gotten even darker which meant more danger. Rudra stole glances at Paro here and there when he was sure that she wasn't staring at him. He looked over at her and saw her head leaning against the headrest with her eyes peacefully closed, Rudra couldn't get his eyes off the angel sitting next to him. He even forgot he was driving a car, he turned to look at the road and saw an old couple crossing the road right in  front of his car, he stomped on the break and stopped two inches away from them, this woke Paro up and she looked around wondering where she was. She looked to see where Rudra was, but he wasn't sitting in his seat. She looked out the front window and saw him helping the old couple cross the street. 

She couldn't help but wonder how a person who had killed her own husband in front of her eyes could actually save someone's life and help afterwards.

He gets back into the car and starts driving. Paro had so many questions running in her mind but did not dare to ask even one. 

Rudra: pucho kya puchna hai. (Ask what you want to ask)

Paro: kya? (What?)

Rudra: tere chehre se pata chalta hai ki tu mujhse kuch puchna chahti hai. (I can tell from your face you want to ask me something!)

Paro: nahi. Mujhe kuch nahi puchna (I don't want to ask anything)

Rudra gets a call from Aman. He answers it and puts it on speaker. 

Rudra: ha Aman!! (Ya aman!)

Aman: sir lagta hai humare piche Tejawat ke admi lag Gaye hai. Kabse do gadiya humara picha kar rahi hai. Maine route bhi change ki Phir bhi. 

Rudra: tum dono kaha ho?

Aman: sir hum destination point se kuch 10 miles door hai. 

Rudra: matlab tum yahi kahi ho. Tum ek kaam karo sidhe aa jao taki inko shak na ho

Aman: yes sir. 

Aman is about to cut the call, "Aman ji?"

Aman heard a girls voice, he knew it had to be Parvati

Aman; ji Parvati?

Paro: saakshi ji theek hai?

Paro knew that Rudra had that question in mind but would never dare to ask in front of Paro. 

Aman: ji woh soh rahi hai. Issi liy...

Rudra and Paro hear a blast. Rudra halts the car immediately 

Rudra: Aman? kya hua Aman? 
Just then 

Aman: sir, unho ne firing shuru kardi hai. 

Rudra: mein aa raha hoon. 

He cuts the all and u-turns the car and speeds off. 

They see Aman's car. Rudra runs out of his car to check in that car. But there was no one there. He runs into the jungle in hope of finding his only friend and sister. He couldn't worry about Paro, cause he knew that know she wouldn't leave him until he tells her to. Infact, she was only a few steps behind him.  

He tried calling their phones but both were out of range. He wants to shout their name but he knew that could cause more danger on them and himself and Paro as well.  

They looked forever but nothing. After about an hour of wondering. Rudra finally gave up and started crying. 

Paro was shocked to see that the man who treated everyone like dust actually cares about someone. SHe wanted to comfort him but she had no idea how he would react. She slowly sat down next to him and hesitatingly put her hand on his shoulder and without looking up he wrapped his hands around her and cried his heart out. 

Rudra: aisa mere saath hi kyun hota hai. (Why does this always happen to me?)

Paro didn't how to respond. 

Rudra: pehle maa mujhe chod ke chali gayi. Aur Phir apna ghar chodna pada aur Ab... Ab...(first mom left me and then i had to leave my house and now...)

Paro: aap aise mat boliye. Saakshiji aur Aman bhaiya mil jayegai. Jaldi. (Please don't say that we will find Aman and saakshi. Very soon!!!)

Rudra realizes what he was doing and quickly lets go of her and turns into the hard rock once again. He stood up and started looking once again. 

They got to a lake and Rudra decided to call Aman. As he was calling Paro looks into the lake and sees someone on the other side. With a gun pointing it exactly towards Rudra. Paro was quite a few feet away from him so she starts running towards him. Right as the man pulls the trigger Paro pulls Rudra back wards which makes her trip pulling them both into the lake. The man hears a splash in the water thinking that bullet hit his target, smiles and walks off pulling out his phone to call his boss. 

A few seconds later Rudra and Paro pop their heads out of the water. They both get out of the water and Rudra gives his Lethear jacket which wasn't that wet because it was waterproof to Paro. 

Rudra: tujhe kaise pata laga ki...(how did you know...)

Paro was about to respond when they hear footsteps. 

Rudra pulls out his gun. 

Rudra: kaun hai..(who's there?)

Precap: Saakshi, Aman, and Paro surprise Rudra on his birthday. Paro finds out about her husbands truth. 

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
loved it.so,everyone is safe.yay!