Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I give up on this couple! Too much! 
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you...they have crossed all the limits. It was sheer shameless. They have changed the definition of village.😆
Agar bas mein dhakke khaye toh aapne liye...viewers ke liye nahin, phir hume etni sadi hui dastaan kyoun sunaye????

happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Maybe GC thinks that the rest of the people living in the country travel in Lamborghinis and Jags and hence travelling by trains and buses equals poverty ! 

Too late for the couple to redeem themselves . All the goodwill that the guy earne after his successful stint in television will soon go down the drain if it hasn't already thanks to these cheap tactics ! 

Omg your this line cracked me up🤣

happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnakeEyes

EK Katore ki kami thee vo bhi le lete toh bahut acche lagte ðŸ˜†

😆
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Yup even in there Promo they said they became actor for NB 😆

Oh yes, I just saw the promo on TV today!! And I felt it was embarrassing!! They became actors to be part of NB??!! I didn't know that NB is sooo huge!! ðŸ¤¢ It's quite silly to hear!! ðŸ˜• And I also found out that one of them is doing another reality show?!! I thought that person would be resting their ribs after NB finishes!! I'm not trying to demean anyone, it's just my common sense talking!! ðŸ˜•

Shreya
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

you bash vd you bash gc you also bash kvb
akhir fan kiske ho

Defo not ur's
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Arnav i am surprised abhi tak Modsko koi rule breaking point nahi dikha iss post band karne ke liye . Warna koi bhi point mil jata hai post band karne ke liye ðŸ˜† . 
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. Such a liar 😲
When did Chandigarh became a village? Its very much a city 😲 I think GeeCee needs to keep updates of things happening around him 😆
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The guy has had two successful shows and won JDJ...and yet he is STILL complaining and is using the strugglers card. Come on. Enough is enough now. Gurbina should have the backbone to try and win this competition on merit. But I guess deep down they know that they are not as good as the others...so they are resorting to these tactics.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
that was so! 😆 i suddenly felt like where does he come from? 😕 i mean i didn't ever know he was poverty stricken?? 😲 and even if he was .. why the hell he needs to show that? even if now they r celebrities but most of them come from everage houses only .. i know not most of them r from rich families .. but what is d need to show it? 😕 i was never a fan of them but they themselves make me hate them more and more with fake things everyday! 😳