behzaad khan new interview

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you for sharing...i hope we get to see him soon.😊
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS Sarita! :)
well there was an article in news paper  that said Ii left Arjun cause of a lack of screen space. It was not exactly about screen space how ever i needed a break. My marriage was lined up 29th of October, I needed some time for my self i was looking for a brea kand apart from that I wanted my character to grow on Arjun and it was not happening, so I have been doing the same thing for the  past one year. As a cop if I am the chief of Emergency Task Force then of-course i am a capable cop. but my case solving capabilities were not explored my intelligence was not explored, it was dragged for a year and then I took some time off for my marriage. after that the show was getting over so my journey ended that way.

@Bold :
That is something we wanted to happen! We would have loved if the chief was shown intelligent n not dumb! 

Anyways, all d best Behzaad, will be ur pankha, forever! :D 
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Except CVs all understood wat was wrong with Rathores character... why everyone complained...No growth for one year...
Well serial s gonna end no use of tlkn abt all this now...
All the best BK for his future projects
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...
had Cv's understood what was need to be done..he would have never left but alas...
Hope BK gets good roles in future...all best to him...
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnaks for this news 
and very much needed interview read later