gurmeets emotional blackmail

sugarrush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Here in England they didn't show gurmeets video clip that other members have been talking about. Its quite strange that star plus have edited it out. But if I had watched it I would be disgusted by star plus and gurmeet. Its such a low way of trying to gain votes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
But last week did they not show a similar clip of rithwik and his family.  infact,  They have been showing struggle on all contestants.  So why hv a problem when they show something about Gurmeet
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti01

But last week did they not show a similar clip of rithwik and his family.  infact,  They have been showing struggle on all contestants.  So why hv a problem when they show something about Gurmeet

no they never showed any clip on rthvik dnt knw wat world ur living in...rithvik mustered up the courage himself to talk about his father n his struggles 
--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvijanya

no they never showed any clip on rthvik dnt knw wat world ur living in...rithvik mustered up the courage himself to talk about his father n his struggles 

Exactly and rithvik didn't do all the fake tears drama to gain votes, he only told the world abt how much his father has done for him and how he wants to do so much more for his parents whereas gurmeet showed his village and how much he struggled in his life and fake tears...seariously gurmeet is pathetic
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
so what? I mean so what if he was raised in a village? More than half of the Indian population is born and raised in villages, and the majority stays there.. is mein dukh ki kaunsi baat hai?😕
Rona kisliye aa raha tha GC ko?🤔
I belong to a village too but i don't look back and cry for what i didnt have back then.. i feel proud of my origins no matter what.😊

and there are many other people who work hard in their lives and change their fate but that doesn't mean they should win NB Trophy.. 

this is a dance show! so stop showing us someone's experiences in life.. Votes should be earned, not begged..

mera bachpan boht gareeb tha.. mere ko vote do
main gaanv se hoon.. mere ko vote do
maine zindagi mein mehnat ki.. mere ko vote do
🤓
Edited by _mahi_ - 10 years ago
Gurti_sunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mahi_

so what? I mean so what if he was raised in a village? More than half of the Indian population is born and raised in villages, and the majority stays there.. is mein dukh ki kaunsi baat hai?😕

I belong to a village too but i don't look back and cry for what i didnt have back then.. i feel proud of my origins no matter what.😊

and there are many other people who work hard in their lives and change their fate but that doesn't mean they should win NB Trophy.. 

this is a dance show! so stop showing us someone's experiences in life.. Votes should be earned, not begged..

🤓

Exactly  my dad works in defence services as an officer  in a big rank today  he is born  in a small village in katra kashmir to a priest in a small temple who hardly earned  much a 100bucks  my dad studied in a local school then studied high schooling delhi & IITkanpur so what... he see those days as sweet memories & see the transition as his parents blessing ,  Edited by Gurti_sunshine - 10 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My Grand dad is an ex politician from karnataka,, he was from a village n shifted to Bangalore about 55 years back!! after his retirement he has shifted back to his village! all of us from our family take a break n visit our village very frequently!! though i was born n brought up in bangalore i always consider MY VILLAGE as my native place n am proud of it!!
So i really dont know y GC is so sorry about coming from a village!!
they r pathetic n Desperate!!
Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS WHAT'S HAPPENING?

I am not in love with the show...hardly watch it...but once I watched it when Gurmeet said...That he is from a village and he dreamed of becoming an actor...He struggled a lot...but Debina supported him all the way through...Whenever he came home un-successful..she always told him there would be other times..stay strong..So he must have remembered those times and started crying?..Not that I watched it...Another three hours to go...till 9.00...
Edited by Niyaz_Lover - 10 years ago
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _mahi_

🤓

Well said!
Gurti_sunshine thumbnail
see the struggle story in his personal blog ðŸ˜²

I got a chance to roam the entire country with him. I've studied in Srinagar, Jammu, Jabalpur, Badhgar...Yes, I have travelled to a lot of places. While my dad served the country, I studied in the army school in various cities and towns he would be placed in. My childhood was totally army based, somehow since class 2 I had a desperate attraction towards the field of acting. When asked by my class teacher back then, what I want to grow up to be, many laughed off my 'hero' answer but I actually did have the determination and passion to become one someday. I would take part in class dramas and skits. I knew I had to work for it very hard, having an army background and that too a zero-filmy one. So I did my bit like learning dance, participating in stage performances, acting-theater classes etc. Then I came to the city of dreams-Mumbai for my studies, along with which I enrolled myself at Shiamak Davar's dance institute. I learnt dance there for a couple of months after which I left the city of Mumbai. Soon I came back having realized that if I would try my luck in the acting industry after completing my studies, at around 25-26 years of age, then it might become really late. And entering, getting used to the new environment, earning a name and fame it all takes time! So might as well start as soon as possible, obviously studying simultaneously as well. So I did an acting course in Mumbai. I was on my own here although always had my dad's support. It all started with a very nominal amount of income. I stayed with a few of my friends in a small flat. They helped me a lot and soon I got my portfolio done. I took up a few small roles, did some episodes which were not very contentful but my motive to do them anyway was to gain some understanding, than none at all! I was offered music videos and took them up as well. I had done some serials here and there after which I met a girl called Debina Bonnerjee. 

In 2004, there was a Sahara Bollywood star contest held, where actors from all over the country were auditioned, and the winner would obviously be well promoted. Debina came in from Kolkata and me from Mumbai. Only 15 were shortlisted and the two of us belonged to this shortlisted lot. We were held up at a 5-star hotel here in Mumbai. We never really had any kind of conversation actually. It was only confined to the eye sight! Yes, once in a while joking around or just a simple hi-hello was exchanged but nothing beyond. Then one day, we were all sitting for dinner in the hotel where Debina was seated next to me. I casually asked her where she's from and where she stayed before entering into this contest. She replied Adarshnagar and I faked that I was from there too and how we must get married! I told her I would talk to her parents for her hand and we would live happily ever after in Adarshnagar! And truthfully this was all said with non seriousness at all! I guess it turned out to be one of those things that we just happen to say and turn true 

After the contest, Debina bought a flat and we had a common friend from the contest, thus meeting and keeping in touch was always on even post the contest. Time past and very soon we realized we were smitten by each other! We struggled together though I was not as financially strong as her. But Debina was always my pillar of support... she was my family! She held my hand when times were rough and always pushed me forward when I would slacken. Fortunately I always groomed myself and worked on my acting, action and dance skills. Because this industry has cut throat competition and I believe what leaves a remarkable impression behind is impactful acting, not just plain acting. So my self-preparation was progressing. Debina was familiar and experienced with the South industry and had done good work there. She introduced me to a director from there who offered me a villain's role in a 3-D serial while Debina was the actress. "Mayavi" (the 3-D serial) was well received especially in South India. There was the 'Seoul festival' for 3-D movies where our serial was screened. It was a hit and we even bagged an award for it after which it was even shown at Mumbai. Suddenly I felt from within that now I was prepared for films and I should start trying for them. That is when Subhash Ghaiji's Mukta Arts was making a film in Goa. It was a one month shoot. I was shortlisted and wrapped that up soon. But unfortunately like the many films in Bollywood, this one too is over delayed for release but will hopefully come onto the big screen some day! Soon I was then offered a role in "Ramayan". 

A lot of people told me how I should or shouldn't do it since its mythology! But I've always maintained in all my interviews too, how I'm eager to do something different and not ordinary. In this industry that is what works and long lasts! So I thought trying for "Ramayan" would be something hatke! I went for the auditions, and got selected for Ram's role! I was extremely happy! I asked Debina too to try out the auditions and she bagged the role of Sita! When we announced this to all our friends and family, they were very surprised and couldn't stop congratulating us! Because being in a relationship for four years, and then playing such a holy couple on-screen, was quite a 'mythological' coincidence! I was very, very happy! More so with the reviews I got. Many of the fans said they began watching the show after seeing Ram. It was a moment of pride for me...I would be spotted and called out as 'Ram'! The show had earned me so much fame and love! But obviously an actor would want to be known for his own name. 

Then came along 'Pati, Patni aur Woh'! The timing couldn't have been better. It was a totally different concept. The remaining sections of the audience who probably didn't watch 'Ramayan' watched this reality show and here too Debina and I were so well-received, that we garnered the highest number of votes! After 'Ramayan' our world did change but after 'Pati Patni aur Woh', it leaped forward and positively even more! Fans would yell out 'Guru' on seeing me because of Debina calling me that on the show. It felt wonderful. More so since they never hesitated in approaching me. I think they sensed the no-attitude in me and felt familiar. So after this show, we were finally known by our real names and we continue talking to our fans as friends whenever we meet them. It's very informal and homely.

This has been my struggle so far. I'm content with how things have worked for Debina and me. Now the struggle is on for our marriage! We cannot wait to walk the seven rounds and even tried for this year but there are certain things we both need to still work on. Once those have been completed, along with discussing matters with our respective families, we will confirm a date soon for this year itself! 

http://gurmeetdebina.india-forums.com/2010/01/287-my-struggle-so-far-gurmeet-chaudhary.htm

see the difference here is the WU of  y'day's drama wow lie didn't leave parents also 

Gurmeet's Father- "My son has spend maximum time of his life in our village. Even we have noticed this really early that whenever he use to study his books, he was more interested in movies and its talks. Infact he use to hide from us and go to see few movies. He use to do some acting and mimicry also in their house and use to make everyone laugh. He was always up to date in his childhood. In fact in his 4thgrade, if his uniform was ironed, then he never use to wear it or cry or he use to use some pot or vessel with hot water and used that to iron his uniform.
His Mother- When he left for Mumbai, gurmeets dad every help financially in every way he could. Like for some classes for dance and acting.
His Father- Time to time they tried sending financial help whenever they could. Gurmeets brother at that time was doing MBBS(medicine) and then gurmeet started his struggle so it was getting difficult for us financially because we belong to a middle class family
His Mother- Later we got to know when our money was over that gurmeet use to stay hungry. Infact his friend use to offer him food from his tiffin. He spend like one or one and a half year like this. If I took tension for him, he use to stay mom don't worry.. if a guy has to step forward towards success, he has to take two steps back initially and after that we start running towards success and one day I will make you proud
His Father- now that gurmeet is a star, I always tell people around me that nothing happened as u said coz they said gurmeet would defame my and my families name. In that crowd of strugglers, he himself made his own name and fame. He never imagined that gurmeet would reach to this level from that atmosphere of hardship. Infact even in NB he is doing wonders by scoring so well

Edited by Gurti_sunshine - 10 years ago