Aanchal Munjal as the new Radha.. Rival Site

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
News

Priyal Gor quits Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq, Aanchal Munjal comes in as replacement

51 min ago | ShachiTapiawala

From the protagonist Chhavi Pandey throwing tantrums on the sets, to the speculation about Viraf Patel quitting the show, Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq (BBC Worldwide) has had some interesting controversies from the time it started airing.

Well, here's another interesting piece of information that came to our news desk early this morning.

Under honey's hat we have learnt that Priyal Gor, who was essaying the character of Radha, is no longer a part of the show and the makers have roped in Aanchal Munjal, as replacement, to play the mysterious avatar.

Let's get to the details.

The beautiful actress Priyal was cast as Radha, who was supposedly raped by Mrutyunjay (Viraf Patel). While the entire track including her entry was being streamlined to reveal Radha's identity; Priyal developed some problems with her schedule and dates.

A source on the sets informed us that Priyal was offered a South-based movie which she was keen to be a part of. When she put up a condition of adjusting her shoot schedule (to balance the movie and show), the production house gave her a cold shoulder. Hence she decided to call it quits.

Interesting...

To get a confirmation on the same we buzzed Saba Mumtaz, the writer and co-producer of the show, and she said, "Well, nothing is decided as of now. But whatever it is, we will confirm in a couple of days time."

Aanchal and Priyal remained unavailable.

Here's wishing Aanchal all the best with her character Radha in Ek Boond Ishq!!!

Why are they getting such young girls to play the role? is it based on a young girl? and if it is how can she be involved with MJ.. I mean how can Tara doubt them of being together or something..and why was such a young girl a domestic help at Shekhawat villa? ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinatf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting it. I came here to post it myself. Just saw the news on the rival site. All the best to Aanchal Munjal. I never heard of her. I sincerely hope that she acts well as it is a very crucial character and do justice to it.
As for Priyal, all the best for your movie venture ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS

Good luck to Priyal on her movie.

I'm confused with where the creatives are taking this radha angle. Anchal is 15 years old, there's just no way she could have been Mirtyunjay's childhood friend as she's almost half his age. In my opinion, even Priyal looked pretty young compared to Mirtyunjay, like a younger sister. Maybe Anchal will do a good job, but I just don't see how she would fit as Radha, especially as the flashbacks and pictures  (prior to Priyal's entry) establish her as a woman, not a teenager. Atleast Tara can't misunderstand Mirtyunjay and Radha's relationship.
Edited by Simran114 - 10 years ago
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
TFS...Edited by TasrinS - 10 years ago
_Teena_ thumbnail
tfs...

this is indeed a Big Question โ“   its sooo confusing๐Ÿ˜•

lets hope for the best...
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TasrinS

TFS. 

BTW who is Aanchal Munjal? I never heard of her.

She played one of the daughters in Parvarrish (show on Sony) and teenaged Pihu from Bade Ache Lagte Hain (another Sony show)

Hope that helps!
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aanchal is so young!! nobody in their ryt mind wud suspect a rel b/w MJ nd radha aka aanchal! and she defo wudnt fit into 'Mjz childhood frnd' profile...dunno wot they r thinking casting her๐Ÿ˜•..come on Cvz bring someone like mala salaria who fits the bill...but lets wait and watch...this is just speculation till now.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Simran114

TFS

Good luck to Priyal on her movie.

I'm confused with where the creatives are taking this radha angle. Anchal is 15 years old, there's just no way she could have been Mirtyunjay's childhood friend as she's almost half his age. In my opinion, even Priyal looked pretty young compared to Mirtyunjay, like a younger sister. Maybe Anchal will do a good job, but I just don't see how she would fit as Radha, especially as the flashbacks and pictures  (prior to Priyal's entry) establish her as a woman, not a teenager. Atleast Tara can't misunderstand Mirtyunjay and Radha's relationship.

Exactly.. how can she be MJ's childhood friend?
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Really Radha is supposed to be Mjay's childhood friend...
why cant they find some mature face...atleast who doesnt look like A kid infront of Mjay...
Before its Priyal Now Aanchal...they now could have looked out for better face..
why suddenly so misfitting actress...is searched for Radha's character...
they want to search Mjay's childhood friend...
she wont be child herself all life...LOL
bubbly vivicious doesnt mean she has be a teenage girl looking like...

ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS...
Arre yaar... Woh toh vasu se bhi choti lagegi...
Mj ke saamne woh bht zyaada...choti lagegi...
i dont think so she fits into that character...
Lets see kya hota hai...