Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Really Radha is supposed to be Mjay's childhood friend...
why cant they find some mature face...atleast who doesnt look like A kid infront of Mjay...
Before its Priyal Now Aanchal...they now could have looked out for better face..
why suddenly so misfitting actress...is searched for Radha's character...
they want to search Mjay's childhood friend...
she wont be child herself all life...LOL
bubbly vivicious doesnt mean she has be a teenage girl looking like...

Lol!! She froze in time!!!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS.. Its really confusing what the CV;s are trying to get at. Are they trying to show that Anchal and MJ cannot be lovers because there is age difference between them.  
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

TFS.. Its really confusing what the CV;s are trying to get at. Are they trying to show that Anchal and MJ cannot be lovers because there is age difference between them.  

They can't do that because they're childhood friends..😆

and why do they keep getting bad actresses to play this part? 😕

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think Radha was close to vasu's age remember how vasu said usse bhi chudiyan pasand thi. Means she is close to her age and Radha called MJ unhe. that's y there are bringing young actress. But I don't want aanchal she is way too young infront of viraf. Lagge ga ki Radha ki bachpan aagaya. But one good thing is there won't be any love angle if the relation is more like bro sis. Safire Tara doubting the relation I think they have already shown it when she was qs ts about Radha when she heard MJ utter Radha's name. Maybe that's what they meant.
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Dilsha: Maybe that was their intent, to show the MJ and Radha relationship akin to the relationship between siblings and not to bring about misunderstanding between MJ and Tara. But I just can't fathom Vasu and Radha being the same age. Radha has been established as being MJ's best friend, someone he could talk to, share his feelings with and just open up to as a kid because he was closed up to the rest of the world. So if all the sudden Vasu and Radha are close to the same age, when did all this happen. If Radha is so much younger than MJ there's no way he could have opened up to her, it would make more sense if Radha was the one opening up to him since he would not want to burden a kid with his problems. Even from past episodes I just kinda got the idea that Radha was around the same age as Tara and the chudiyan comment was to just introduce Radha to Tara, besides liking chudiyan isn't limited to any age 😛

The only other reason I think a young girl would be used is to make the crime even more distrubing.

Bottom line is that I won't be able to get past Aanchal's age, it just seems like a big blooper to me and for some reason it just really bothers me. I want them to hire someone who looks and feels more like the part. Maybe they will hire someone older. Has Aanchal been finalized or is this just in the air?
Edited by Simran114 - 10 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The point of Radha, MJ relationship is they're grown up together and they're best childhood friends.. she must be older than Vasu.. and we've seen on one of MJ's flashbacks that she loves bangles and Radha goes like mujhe hi dekhte rahoge or something etc etc.. in the very beginning there was a flashback MJ was in the dark room..
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think Radha is younger than MJ and these actresses are being cast so that there can be no possibility of a romantic angle between them!!!!!

And neither do we want a romantic angle between them!!!!!

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.
Someone younger looking than Priyal? MJ has to clear the  cradle  snatcher accusation then?  Guess, the Cvs are going the Damini movie route with a twist?
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 10 years ago
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL! The template keeps changing like a rote. Actress change, timeline change, role change. Looks like we will have a revisit of the "Aarushi Murder" at some later date with a new culprit
Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just a thought! As per most of our prediction there may or may not be a MU track planned! But I'm thinking there maybe a separation track if kaka is dead there is no1 loyal left to look after dadu! MJ may share the secret with Tara n who better to leave the shekawat villa to look after dadu??