Do Dil Bandhe EK Dori Se WU 24th Jan 2014

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Written Update

Mahima and Aunty in Haveli verandah having tea, both looking happy.. M tells Aunty, just a few moments more and our days of poverty will be over for some time.. M making plans for lots of shopping...Aunty teases M, asks nothing for me... M tells Aunt,  of course, all this happened because of you only... M says she will buy sarees for Aunty too.. just then phone rings.. its Jaz... he gives them the bad news that Raghu came to NGO before him and took away the cash.. M shocked.. she informs the same to Aunty...  M is worried, says if R asks us about the money what will we say... what if he informs Shivani..  M says we are trapped.. Aunt says, I have an idea, if R asks we will tell him that bec of Jaz's gambling habit, we were forced to do this... M says, how can we blame Jaz, he is my husband... Aunty says, Jaz will always be your husband... but now if we don't blame him, all of us will be on the street.. M says what about Jas.. Aunt says nothing will happen to him, afterall Jaz is S's brother.. she will be angry for few days and then forgive him.. but we will be able to live in Haveli..  M agrees..

R walks into Haveli carrying a bag.. S curious.. M and aunty look at R worriedly .. M tells herself , the money must be in that bag.. a servant tries to help R for carrying the bag, but R refuses his help. .. S is more curious, wonders what R has in the bag which is so important..  S tells R to stop... M tries to distract S by saying that she has something urgent to talk with her.. but  S's attention is on R.. she goes to R and asks what's  so important in the bag ...  R looks pointedly at M and aunty.. they look scared.. R tells S that he has some things related to his work.. S tells R, the previous time you said this I believed you, and after a month I came to know that the Will was hidden by you in your cupboard.. I don't trust you.. I want to see what's in the bag.. R agrees... Aunty tries to stop S, but S says, I was fooled once, but not again.. S takes the bag and opens it... Aunt and M looking worried..

The bag is full of cloth pieces.. R goes upto S and says they are sample pieces.. he has to take them to the factory tomorrow.. S looks embarrassed... M and Aunt are relieved..  M says, I thought the money was in the bag, but where is it ...

R is in Rana's room, he is removing bundles of cash from the same bag... they were hidden between the clothes...  Pannatai is watching him... she tells R, the trio have really cheated Babyji, but now you should inform the truth to her.. R smiles and says its of no use.. she will not believe me...  I am happy that I saved Maliksa's money... Pannatai says, what if Babyji misunderstands you.. R says then she will hate & insult me more that's all.. I have no choice... this money is safe with me now.. until S comes to know the truth about evil Trio, I will have to take care of it... M hiding behind the curtain and listening to all this... she see R keeping the money in the safe..

In R's house, mom is packing up some things in a bag.. Bela comes and asks what she is doing.. mom replies that I am packing up Babyji's left over stuff to send it to the Haveli.. Bela tries to help and almost drops a photo of Rana.. mom scolds her and tells her to be careful... Bela when someone is not caring about my brother's dignity, why should I care about that person's things..  Mom says, even I'm sad about the way R is being treated, but I don't blame Babyji, because I know she is being misled by some people and has misunderstood the things...  mom asks Bela why did Babyji make so much effort for you and Rupesh...  Rupesh too comes and says mom is right... babyji is very kind hearted...  I would have never dared to step foot into this house if it were not for Babyji... Bela doesn't say a word, she packs up Babyji's things.. Rupesh offers to take the bag to Haveli... mom says why do you bother, I will tell vivek.. Rupesh tells mom why you differentiate between son and SIL, I am like your son only, I am happy to do this work.. mom agrees and says I will prepare lunch by the time you get back.. mom asks Rupesh if he has any special request.. Rupesh says that he wants to have mutter pulao and paneer kofta..

Maya shocked.. she whispers to Vivek that we have no money and this man wants to have this rich food.. Bela overhears and feels bad.. mom says I will prepare the food, but Bela overrules tells Rupesh that we cannot afford it... Rupesh smiles and says don't worry, I will bring the mutter and paneer myself.. mom refuses, but Rupesh insists and says I too am  a son of this house, not a guest... Bela and mom happy.. Maya super happy says its been a long time since we had paneer and mutter pulao..

In Haveli, S spots a pigeon lying on the ground,struggling, unable to fly... she picks it up and sees that its legs are all tangled up in wire... R is passing by and asks her whats the matter.. she tells him.. R comes to help and he carefully removes the wire from the pigeon's legs..  he keeps the pigeon on the ground but still doesn't fly.. S worried that it is injured.. R says its scared, we have to make it fly.. both pick up the pigeon and fling it up and it flies away.. S super happy and claps her hand.. she tells R, you really are a jadugar... S stops and stares at R.. he stares back...

Precap : Aunty says the money is still in the house.. she smiles at J n M and says, what if the money is stolen..  Aunt, M and Jas are outside Rana's room, M tells Jaz, that she and aunt are going inside and to alert them if someone comes... Jas is standing outside, he is stunned to see Pannatai approaching..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for the fab wu...hope now raghu trap them...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Uma😊
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update uma...😊
enjoy your weekend...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot Uma for this interesting WU.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u di for the written update... 😊
Soulfull thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update..thanks for the same