Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved the whole Gaffur Haider conversation! Haider's evil side in the beginning & then his angst
to the point where Gaffur breaks down. It was the highlight of the episode. Bas!
About acting, you have said it all!
Another good episode! I am loving this Qubool Hai!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the way the scene kicked off and wola before u know wats happening, its awesome, classic scene and brilliant expressions by both 
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mohit Sehgal always steals the show 👏 Loved the HaiRa scene very impactful, full of emotions really liked them today. But the highlight was definitely the Haider Gaffur convo. Extremely high voltage and full of drama with splendid performances from both 👏 I really loved the change of emotions and expressions within Haider from the evil blackmailing smirks, to the emotional outburst to the anger and outrage 😡 Mohit was bang on in all, he has grown a lot thanks to Haider and QH and yes he was right when he said in today's iv that he gets to play a different shade everyday, and I'm glad I get to witness it 😃
Now after all the revelation, I'm thinking what's next? How will Haider proceed his plan now? It's become damn interesting now!
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have yet to watch, but do you think Gaffur knows what Tannu was putting on stake? Maybe he snubbed her offer before making consideration here..

Haider, played his game so fast, wow!! Put his fight in open? How damn exciting they made Monday..

Now, Razia's biggest threat is Zoya, she is like ticking timebomb for her and for Gaffur, who is sorry and ready to pay for his sins, wont want a guy like Haider who trapped Humaira. So two people, different targets, all in party together.. Who will be master? So far it has been Razia but Gaffur can never be under estimated..

And remember what you see is we never get..

Very crisp writing indeed, and actors are just taking it to new high..

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Del, gotta give it to you for sticking it out! Patience! 👏
What's happening on QH? I'm clueless :(
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I bet Tannu has asked Gaffur to marry her!
The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. Haider - Gaffur scene was wonderfully shot. The whole episode was power-packed and Gaffur about to slap Razia cracked me up 🤣
But I am really confused, when will the scene where Gaffur comes to know about his daughter be telecasted? Shouldn't it be before the party?😕
The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

I bet Tannu has asked Gaffur to marry her!

🤣 Then Razia will have to kill Tannu too
halima_zaka thumbnail
nice update
haider and guffar scene is superb
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mohit did fab job he just stole the show..