Aaj ka Arjun( Alekh)-Mumbai Mirror

trups thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Aaj ka Arjun

Arjun Bijlani dislocates his shoulder in a street brawl

Sapana Patil Poojary

Arjun Bijlani aka Alekh of Left Right Left was returning home from a party on Thursday night when he was confronted by a group of men. They stopped Arjun's car and started teasing his female friend who was accompanying him, thus provoking him into a fight. Unfortunately, Arjun ended up with a dislocated shoulder in the fight that ensued.

Recalling the incident, Arjun says, "I was returning home after partying with my co-stars of Left Right Left. After dropping Aparna Tilak at Shivaji Park, I drove on towards the suburbs. I had this friend with me who is not from industry. As we reached Andheri, a group of young boys stopped my car and started passing comments on her. I tried to make a quick escape, but they didn't let us go ahead. I couldn't stop myself from getting involved in a fight."

Although Arjun was successful at handling the goons single-handedly, he is now upset about the whole incident. "I know getting into a mess like this can be dangerous, but I just had to save our lives and give it back to them. I am badly hurt. My brother has to help me have bath. My shoulder pains all the time and now I wear a sling when I go for my shoots. The sling will renmain for another three weeks," says Arjun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadButTrue1 thumbnail
Ouch.. thts very sad! Poor Alekh.. I feel bad for him.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnkx for sharing

😭 😭 😭 par aaj to alekh bilkul theek lag raha tha...maybe it was shot last week

😭 😭 yanee we wont see as many scenes of him??? 😭
nyways hope the guy gets well sooon 😭 😭
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwww.....poor guyy!!!

i think the experience of saving naina on lrl many times... really worked in his real life πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

it sounded like a filmy scene...wowww!!!! good job arjun!!! we're all proud of u...just take care now 😳 😳 😳

thanks for posting πŸ˜›
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Truptiji aap apne saheli ko sambhale ab πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeh news par kar unka kya ho sakta hai aap samajh sakte hai shayad zaroor.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hina192006 thumbnail
so sad!!!!Edited by hina192006 - 17 years ago
trups thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Truptiji aap apne saheli ko sambhale ab πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeh news par kar unka kya ho sakta hai aap samajh sakte hai shayad zaroor.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†haan pata hai meri pyari saheli ko sambhalna hai....maine jab usko yeh news batayi tab usne bataya ke Bhaskar ko bhejo.......woh tumhare taraf se mera khayal rakhega......to tum jaoge na Bhaskar? mere liye😭
Edited by trups - 17 years ago
angelic eyes thumbnail
awwwww! so sad!! 😭 but this proves that he is damn sweet and loves his friends dearly!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor alekh.Take care of yourself.Though i must say it sounded a bit filmy.
Barnali thumbnail

Originally posted by: trups

πŸ˜†haan pata hai meri sambhalna hai....maine jab usko yeh news batayi tab usne bataya ke Bhaskar ko bhejo.......woh tumhare taraf se mera khayal rakhega......to tum jaoge na Bhaskar? mere liye😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kyu bhaskar aa rahey ho na. jaldi i am crying and crying 😭😭 poor Alekh. 😭