Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow nice update!! Loved he car part...! ^_^ update soon!!!!! :)
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i noticed your FF just now..
on me😑😑

read all the part
it's awwwesome..

can't wait for next part..
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for next part πŸ€ͺ
nividances thumbnail
Thanks for all your comments and likes guys!! Classes just started again for me this week so I have been busy with school but I'll try to update chapter 6 by Friday. πŸ˜Š
Mina1999 thumbnail
Real nice pls counting 
nividances thumbnail

So here's a little Rabir romance...it's my first time trying to write any romantic scene so forgive me if it is boring/stupid. 

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 6:

January 14, 2014. 8:00 pm. The Party.

Kabir and Rachna are in a private garden softly illuminated by hundreds of twinkling lights and lanterns. Kabir is holding Rachna's waist and they are hugging each other. Both of them are just lost in each other's arms. They start dancing while still holding each other tightly. Kabir twirls Rachna and then holds her in his arms. It starts to rain lightly...

Kabhi jo badal barse, mai dekhu tujhe aankhe bhar ke,

tu lage mujhe pehli baarish ki dua...

Tere pehlu me reh lu, mai khud ko paagal keh lu,

tu gham de khushiyan sehlu sathiyaa..

Koi nahi, tere siva mera yahaan, manzile hai meri to sab yahaan...

mita de sabhi aaja faasle, mai chaahun mujhe mujhse baant le...

zara sa mujhme tu jhank le, mai hu kya...

Pehle kabhi na tune mujhe gham diya , fir mujhe kyu tanha kar diya..

guzaare the jo lamhe pyaar ke, humesha tujhe apna maan ke..

to fir tune badli kyu ada, ye kyu kiya...

"KT...KT...KT..."

Rachna touches Kabir's shoulder and he opens his eyes. Kabir sees Rachna standing in front of him and realizes that he was just dreaming.

"Are you ok KT?""

"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Ok, ummm I was wondering if we could go home now. I promised mummy I would be home early."

"Sure. Let's just say bye to Mr. Kapoor first.

"Ok KT."

Kabir and Rachna are sitting in the car. They are both silent, each busy with their own thoughts.

What's happening to me? Why am I thinking about Rachna so much? And why did I feel so bad today seeing her dance with Raj? C'mon Kabir you have to stay focused. You are here in Benaras only to do your work, nothing else. And besides it seems like Rachna doesn't remember you at all. Just snap out of Kabir and stop thinking about her... 

Why...why doesn't Raj understand that I only see him as a friend? I felt so awkward dancing with him at the party today. It's good that KT came at the right time and I was able to make an excuse to get away from Raj. College used to be so much fun with Raj, he was my best friend but ever since I realized he has feelings for me I find it weird to be around him. I just don't know what to do with him anymore...

Engrossed in their thoughts, Kabir and Rachna both don't realize that a truck is coming in front of their car. Suddenly Kabir sees the bright headlights and jerks the steering wheel to the right to avoid the oncoming truck. The car swerves out of control and crashes into tree. Rachna hits her head on the dashboard really hard and becomes unconscious immediately. Kabir also hits his head on the steering wheel but is not hurt very badly. He opens his eyes slowly and sees that Rachna has gotten hurt on her head and is bleeding a lot. He gets out of the car and tries to wake Rachna up but she is still unconscious. Kabir thinks of calling an ambulance but when he looks for his phone, he realizes that he left it at the party by mistake. Kabir picks Rachna up in his arms and walks to the main road to try to get a lift from someone. He can see that Rachna's condition is getting worse and she is having trouble breathing. Kabir gets very scared and tensed.

Sorry for the really short update. Promise that the next chapter will be longer. Comments, likes, criticism...all welcome! πŸ˜Š

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail

Hi guys! Here's chapter 7...really sorry it took so long to update but I was having serious writer's block! Anyways, hope you like this part. As I'm writing this FF I think the characters of Kabir and Rachna are slowly becoming different from what they are actually like on the show. All criticism, comments, likes are appreciated. Tell me what you would like to see more of in future chapters! πŸ˜Š

Chapter 7:

January 14, 2014. 9:30 pm.

Kabir can see that Rachna's condition is getting worse. He lays her down on the ground and puts her head in his lap. Kabir strokes Rachna's cheek lovingly.

"Rachna, please wake up. Please open your eyes for me..."

Kabir has tears streaming down his face. He is very worried that he is going to lose Rachna. One of Kabir's teardrops lands on Rachna's face.

"Kabir..." Rachna whispers.

Kabir is shocked to hear Rachna say his name. He holds her face and hugs her.

"I'm not going to lose you Rachna. I promise that I will always be there for you. You have to fight Rachna...you have to survive."

A car comes and stops seeing Kabir and Rachna. The driver is none other than Raj. Raj is shocked to see Rachna hurt so badly. Raj quickly drives Kabir and Rachna to the hospital. While Kabir fills out the paper work to get Rachna admitted into the hospital, Raj calls the Garg family and informs them that Rachna has met with an accident. The Garg family all rush to the hospital and are devastated to see Rachna in that fragile condition. Shail is inconsolable and is just sitting in front of the Ganesh idol at the hospital crying and praying for her daughter's recovery.

The doctors clean up Rachna's wound and shift her to the recovery room. Rachna has regained consciousness and keeps asking the nurse to let her meet Kabir. The nurse comes out of Rachna's room and asks "Who is Kabir?"

Kabir steps forward and everyone looks at him.

"The patient is asking to see you."

Kabir rushes into the room after the nurse. Rachna turns her head towards the door as Kabir enters the hospital room.

"KT...Kabir Tripathi. My Kabir?"

Kabir nods in agreement. He sits down next to Rachna bed and holds her hand.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were Kabir?"

"I...I...I was scared Rachna. I was scared that you had forgotten who I was after all these years."

"How could I forget you Kabir? After you left, I only thought about you. I was waiting for you to come back Kabir...I was waiting only for you."

Kabir was so happy to hear these words from Rachna. His eyes filled with tears of happiness and he just hugged Rachna.

Suddenly the door opened and Shail & Dayal walked in. Kabir immediately sat up and wiped his tears away. Shail rushed over to Rachna and hugged her. Dayal glared at Kabir with anger.
"Rachna, you talk to your parents, I'll just go for now. I'll come visit you later ok?"

Rachna nodded and waved bye to Kabir.

When Kabir stepped out of Rachna's room he was assaulted by questions from the Garg family.

"How is Rachna?"

"How did this accident happen?"

"What happened?"

Hearing all these questions, Kabir feels overwhelmed. Just then, Kabir's dadi walked into the hospital and saw Kabir.

"Nanhe beta! Kya hua? Are you ok? Rachna, is she ok?"
Dadi hugs Kabir.

"Yeah dadi, I'm ok. It's just a small injury. I'll be fine. Rachna is also ok now."

Kabir felt much better after seeing his dadi. He explained to everyone what had happened with the accident and how Raj had helped by bringing Rachna to the hospital.

January 15, 2014. 10:00 am. Hospital.

The doctor has evaluated Rachna and agreed to discharge her. The Garg family brings Rachna home. Meanwhile, Kabir comes to the hospital and is told that Rachna has been discharged so he goes to the Garg house to meet Rachna.

January 15, 2014. 11:00 am. Garg House

Kabir comes to the Garg house and knocks. Gunjan opens the door. She is surprised to see Kabir but lets him into the house and takes him to the living room.

"Gunjan, where is Rachna? Can I please meet her?"

"Yeah, I'll..."

Dayal comes into the room. "You?!?! What are you doing here?"

Kabir turns and faces Dayal.

"Uncle, I'm really sorry. It's all my fault. I should have been more careful yesterday. But please believe me, it was really an accident. I can never hurt Rachna purposely. Please just let me meet her once uncle, please!"

"Enough! I will never let you near my daughter again. Got it? Now get out of my house!"

Dayal kicks Kabir out of the house and shuts the door on his face.

Kabir is really sad and hurt by this. As he is walking away from the Garg house, Kabir gets a message on his phone. It's from Rachna: "Miss you. Come soon..."

Seeing this message Kabir turns around and walks back into the Garg house. Dayal is outraged to see Kabir's audacity.

"You're here again..."

"Uncle please. I have to meet Rachna. Just once."

Kabir then goes Rachna's room.

Rachna's Room.

Kabir enters the room where Shail is sitting with Rachna on the bed. Seeing Kabir, Rachna's face lights up with happiness. Kabir moves towards Rachna and sits next to her. Rachna asks Shail to get her some soup. Shail understands what Rachna is trying to say so she leaves the room.

"Rachna! Thank god you're ok. I was so scared seeing you like that!"

"Really? Finally you remembered me after so many years!"

"Remembered you? To remember someone you have to forget them first...but I have never forgotten you so how could I remember you?"

Rachna blushes at hearing this. "But then why didn't you tell me you were Kabir? What is this whole KT drama? And where were you for all these years? Why didn't you come back?"

"Ok enough...how many questions will you ask? How will I answer you? Anyways, KT's story is quite long, I'll tell you some other day. For now you tell me, how did you become a fashion designer? That too an NYU grad?"

"Oh really Mr.KT? You have no answers to give but you expect me to tell you everything? Not happening! Besides, I asked first!" Rachna pouts.

Kabir laughs at hearing this. "Ok...I promise I'll tell you everything. Meet me at the ghats...this evening."

"What? Kabir how will I..."

"Oh please, no excuses. If you want to hear KT's story then come to the ghats, 5 pm sharp."
Saying this, Kabir got up to leave.

"Kabir! Kabir, how will I get out of the house?"

"Not my problem! You want to hear the story! Bye Rachna Rasna!" Kabir winked.

Hearing the old nickname from her childhood, Rachna smiled. "Ok fine...I'll come."

Precap: Rachna and Kabir meet at the ghats.

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update! seems like dayal is gonna give kt some trouble in seeing rachna! rachna will deal with him! want to see some romantic scenes with them now! cant wait for next part!
flipfl0p thumbnail
I am getting curious to know about their past.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww this ff is really good, for a moment i thought that rachna has really forgotten kabir but thank god, she still remembers him..

please pm me when you update