Loved it
Amazing
Hope all goes well
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow..that was something..😎! I loved the way you have planned things..Loving it.
Raza is not having a slightest hint that Patil has joined hands with Arjun..So now Sik and Arjun will come face to face..Hoping for a solid-wala fight between the two..But Patil kuch gadbad na kar de..
I like Sik as a negative character here..
😳his talks, attitude all make you hate him like anything..And the conversation there with Kiren was amazing. 👍🏼 I loved it..
And liked the chapter too.
👍🏼
Waiting for the face-off..
Update soon..

..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor Karan, his father also had become a prey to Sikandar's deeds.Hope that he is gonna be fine.
Glad that Arjun has got back up plan.
Kiren is really worried for all.
Now, Sikandar's countdown begins :)
Great update..
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved It
Amazingly Written
Kiren n Karan were being taken to
Sikander's place
Karan was drugged two times
Hope Zaid n Sam reached than place soon
Patil agreed to help them
Let's see what happen next
Continue Soon
Thanks for the PM
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
well,,   I'm really curious to see the climax, the entire setup was mind-blowing. each and everyone had their plan with the opponents weak  point. but Sik played well, keeping  karan as bait...i know It'll be  fun.
Do continue...
keep writing. 
kunchu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all, this update was supposed to be a bday gift for Choti. But the bday passed many days before. Sorry I am late.
Hope the long update will compliment. And do read the note at the end.

Part 29:

Safe house:

Every second inside this place was filled with tension. Complete silence was only disturbed by occasional sighs and slight movements.

Avni, Anjali and Simmi were the only inmates in the hall when Sameer, Arjun, Sree and the other officers went out in search of Kiren and Karan. But they were assured that there was help waiting outside the building and so was the trouble. They were keeping their mind away from the trouble. A little girl was wth them, and making her tensed was the last thing in their mind.

But many had misunderstood her already. She was always with her Mumma, and had only the knowledge of her dad from what she heard. Her physical disability and her bonding with her mother had always helped her to steal herself. She grew up independent; taking science and technology as her best friends. It had always made her wonder and to know the various possibilities in everything.

Her meet with Arjun had opened another door of friendship and knowing the world around her through another pair of eyes. The brooding man had taken her attention, and what she had liked more was that he took her as she was. Not as a kid who needed help, but as an individual. They formed a team unknown to them, only to find them held in a loop of fate.

The sudden appearance of the person whom she had only heard about, turned her world upside down. The joy was never there as she first expected. Her little mind was big enough to process that there was no place of joy in the immediate vicinity if this loop of fate.

The loop had tightened with some stories from past, some angry outburst, some raised voice and then by the silence.

And the silence that was built in the room was humming in her brains calling out for help. Somewhere deep she was frightened. And for whom she was more frightened was unknown.

Was it for her father whom she had just seen? Or was it for her friend who was just beginning to smile?

Simmi watched Avni who was sitting with a pale face, and her hands unknown to her held was on the mangalsootr. Even if she had tried her best to hate the man who tied it to her destiny, her subconciousness would never let her forget that man. He was not only tied to her, but also to the life of her kid.

Avni was scared from the moment she saw him for the first time. Scared that he would just remain to make an image in her heart and in her girl's, and then he would vanish. She was not sure she could handle it this time if he plans to vanish.

As for Simmi, her life was nothing less than a fiction. She had left her family when they seemed to forget the very meaning of the term. And then she was with Karan, where she had almost changed her life in a complete U-turn. What she was now was the coping mechanism she found and her pillar of strength was the man who smiled with a twinkling eyes. And she didn't know where he was. And something didn't feel right at all.

The backup team outside the home who were keeping an eye on Raza's men were cautious. One wrong step and the lives of the inmates will be in danger. They were keeping a continuous tab and waiting for that one call from Aman to take over.

Arjun's home:

Leaning onto the wall, Kiren was watching the surroundings. Call it the circle of life; he was leaning onto the same wall where he had stood when Roshni was brutally murdered. From this very point he had watched not one, but 2 lives leaving from the world. For him Arjun was nothing more than a dead man walking, a person who had died along with his love of the life.

He stood leaning onto the wall and watching the smiling photographs of Roshni. The room was well ordered but seemed to be used very rarely. He couldn't blame Arjun for not being back in this home; even Kiren felt it suffocating inside the 4 walls.

"Agar Roshni ki jagah Avni hothi..." Not long ago Arjun had asked him this very line. He couldn't even dare to picturize Avni in her place.

He agreed that what he did was nothing that deserved forgiveness. And he didn't want it. All that he wanted was the safety of his family. He knew he was selfish enough to wish for that. But he was just a human to wish. He didn't have any other control of anything in his life.

He looked at his watch. Its almost going to be 30 minutes soon. That meant Karan was about to get the next dose. He prayed against everything for a miracle. As miracle could only save them all now.

He didn't want Arjun to come here. But then he couldn't help wishing it for Karan, the guy who had always shown a soft corner to him.

Rudra paced up and down the room. His orders were to keep Arjun here till Sikander would reach here. Kiren didn't know if he or Arjun was going to survive the day. And he didn't have to guess the future of Karan. But what about others? Avni, Anjali and Simmi? Wll Sree be able to help them out? He didn't know.

Kiren could agree that Sikander had planned it well. He was trying to finish everything where it began. But Kiren wondered why Sikander was not yet here. Waiting for something was not his style. And to see Arjun fail would be something he has been waiting for a while. Was something going on in the background? Was it favourable or another grave danger?

Some distance away to Arjun's home, 2 vans were parked with men ready for action. They were just waiting for a hint from Arjun.

"Any movement?" Aman asked Sree who was still engrossed in the screen.

"no sir. Abhi thak nahi. Raza have not yet reached Arjun sir."

"I don't get it. Arjun... are you sure you don't need more men with you. Apke sath utne log nahi hai. Raza ko understimate math karo."

There was no response from the adresse. Listening to the silence Sameer replied in his mic. All were connected to each other. "Its ok Aman. He knows what he is doing."

Sree looked up from the screen to Aman and gestured it to be ok.

"We are ready in our position. I am waiting for your call." Aman reported.

"so am I" Sameer joined.

"And I am waiting for him." Arjun's voice was calm and fearless. The calmness was in a way scary.

Adda:

Zaid looked through his binoculars and gave the report to Sameer. They had a count of the men visible. They have estimated more men inside. But they knew that the men will be more at Arjun's home. So the backup with Aman and Sree was good enough.

They were ready to barge in, but they were waiting for Raza to reach Arjun at the outhouse, where Patil has called him. Every action was timed to that very moment.

Patil's outhouse:

Arjun was already inside the home, were Patil sat defeated. This was the home given to Patil by Raza. There was only minimum security over there, which was easily overcome by the small number of men who came with Arjun.

The men had only one rule to follow. They won't enter the home unless they are asked to. Arjun had made it clear to them that unless he calls them, they shouldn't come in; even if the situation was grave enough.

Patil looked at the man who was very calm. He sat in a single sofe, with a leg crossed on another. He had seen a gun with him earlier, and unexpectedly Patil felt nothing.

The man was too calm. He didn't ask anything. And the silence was already killing Patil. His world has toppled just minutes back. And he couldn't just sit idle. Patil watched the man, who was lost in thoughts.

"how to you know him?" Patil raised his voice, unable to hold onto the silence.

Arjun watched Patil who had his keen eyes on him. "I don't know Raza, your bhai. But I know the other being, Sikander. Thats his name in other world. And how do I know him? Good question. I tried to stop his wrong ways long back. So he punished me. Ye nahi puchoge ke kaise?" Patil remained silent. "He killed me. He took my life infront of my eyes and I could do nothing. I am just a dead man in front of you. The one who was alive is dead... along with her. Uski gunah janthe ho? Bas ithna ki wo mujhse pyaar karthi thi. She was stabbed infront of me. My Roshni..."

Patil was suffocating in those words, yet Arjun didn't stop. He wanted Patil to know everything. "Ithna hi nahi. Najaane kitne zindagi barbaad ki hai usne. Drus, ladkiyan... sab kuch bheja. Aur tumhare sath bhi usne gunah kiya... dhoka diya..."

"mujhe ye sab kuch patha bhi nahi tha. Bhai tho... nahi... unhe tho meine kabhi jaana hi nahi... akhir mein ithne saal ek jhoot ke sath ji raha tha... samajh me nahi araha ke kya karu. Mujhe nahi patha ki aaj kya hoge. Bas mujhe ek jawab chahiye. Bas ek bar mein ye sunna chahtha hu ke usne sachmuch mujhe dhoka diya. I want to hear it from him."

Arjun didn't say anything. He felt bad for this man whose every belief was burnt to ashes in a moment.

In a while they heard a car pulling up. Patil looked at Arjun who was still in the sofa.

"kya mein... unse ek bar bath karu? Akele? Please..." Patil requested, but he didn't reply. "I promise... mein apko dhoka nahi dunga..."

"I know... kyunki sabse bada dhoka aajthak tumpe hua hai. jaao. Par ek bath yaad rakhna. Aaj mujhse kuch expect math karna. Aaj ek din keliye meine bohot saal wait ki hai, agar tum mere raste me aaoge... tho..."

"nahi... mein apke raste me nahi aunga. Mein sirf unse ek bar bath karna chahtha hu. Bas..."

Arjun nodded positively. They heard few footsteps and then just a pair of footsteps coming closer. Patil went out to the hall next to the one were Arjun was stting.

Arjun still sat in the sofa. He could hear Sikander walking in to the next hall to meet Patil.

"Patil... tum teekh tho hai na?" Raza was surprised to see a failed yet composed face of his brother.

"kithne me bhecha usse?" Patil's question made him confused.

"ye kya puch rahe ho Patil?"

"sundar thi na wo... kafi paise mila hoga. Kya wo... at least zinda hai? issi shehar me nahi hogi, right?"

"ye kya bakwas hai Patil? Ye tum kya puch rahe ho? Aur kisne...?"

"dhoka diya... aapne mujhe dhoka diya na bhaijaan? Ya should I call you Sikander?"

Every word stopped there for Raza aka Sikander. He felt Patil moving away from him.

"aapko kuch kehne ki zaroorath nahi hai. apke khamoshi kafi kuch keh diya..."

"bhai... tum..."

"nahi Sikander. Mein apke bhai nahi hu. mere bhai Raza thi, jo ussi waqt mit gaya jab meine apke bare me suna."

Silence filled the room for a while, and then came a voice. "how does it feel Raza, to loose one thing that you held onto to? Does Sikander feel the same?" Raza turned to the doorway to the man who was leaning onto the wall with a wireless mic in his palm which was now crushed.

Raza took a moment to look at him and then back to Patil who was standing defeated watching what was left of his brother.

"tum...?" Raza couldn't string his words.

"yes me. You wanted to see me, and here I am. And I want some answers. Dont worry we have plenty of time."

Outside, Raza's guards were overthrown by Arjun's backup. And they waited.

But far away, Sameer moved ahead cursing Arjun.

Sometime back:

When Raza was in converse with Patil, he kept himself cool. He knew the time was ready.

"he is here." He spoke to the mic . He knew all were listening keenly. "all team, go in. Save Kiren, Karan and the ladies. Kisiko kuch hona nahi chahiye. And as discussed, don't let our guards down. We may have more visitors."

"aur tum?" Sameer asked.

"I am going to walk in... bye."

"what do you mean?" Sameer tensed. All paused that second.

"I meant goodbye... until we see next time. Be safe."

"no Rawte..." but without listening to another word, Arjun switched off the mic and pulled it to his hands. He could hear Patil's words. It was time.

Keeping the mic in his palm, he walked out.

Sameer, Zaid and their team barged in taking out many. It was a good battle. Finally they reached a point and saw Karan tied to a chair. Something was wrong. Zaid checked Karan. "Sir... he is drugged..." the voice had panic. Sameer rushed to Karan.

Kiren who was waiting for Arjun was suddenly disturbed by moan. Rudra and the men turned to see their men falling dead from different sides.

Kiren used this chance to overpower the guy by his side and get a gun. Soon he saw Aman and Sree coming in. All worked as a team.

And finally it was Rudra standing opposite to Kiren. He could remember what he had planned for Anjali and Avni. Ragged broke down and Kiren had his share of anger on him.

Soon Rudra was down with many injuried. Even though Kiren was also hurt, it didn't matter to him. He emptied his gun on Rudra.

The ladies were saved by the backup team. They were now with special task team. Still they had no news about the men.

All these overpowering took more than 30 minutes. As Arjun had predicted, more men came down to save Raza'a Empire. But the team was ready. Even though there was a huge casuality, the team didn't slow down.

Once it was almost cleared, Sameer took the most important task pending. "Zaid, take Karan to hospital. Take those empty syringes for reference. I spoke with commissioner sir, we will have help from some."

Zaid and some men rushed with Karan. Sameer heard Sree's worried voice. "sir no news of Arjun sir."

"I am going there. Sree join me."

"yes sir."

Sameer drove as fast as possible and soon Sree joined him on the way. Sree too had some injuries. But nighter bothered about it. A message came from the back up team from Patil's place. "sir, there were gun shots just minutes back. Now its too sient. Arjun sir ordered us not to enter. What should we do?"

"I am coming. Just 5 min away."

Sameer speeded up and reached the place. He rushed in with Sree behind him.

The scene was not at all pleasent. There was a pool of blood in the hall. On the floor was a dead body. And then one on the couch. Sameer looked in all direction. One person was missing. He walked in crossing the blood pool. He heard a sigh in a corner. There was blood trail to that part. Following the trail, they reached the inner hall.

In the couch was man, leaning his head to the head rest. There was a troubled sigh. Hearing the incoming footsteps, the man sitting in the couch opened his eyes. His hands were held onto his sides. Blood oozed from beneath. Yet the face didn show any pain.

Sree looked from the wounded man to Sameer.

"ye tune kya kiya Rawte?"

NB:

Dont kill me yet.  Yes its a cliffhanger and I will explain the past very soon. Need time to sort out the action between Arjun and Sikander. 

Thanks Shreya, for a wake up call. And Ri, for inspiring me.

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cliffhanger ke kyu rakha...          

Ek hi sawal hai puchne ke liye...Next update kab milega???

Awesome update...

Little Anjali was not unaware of everything......She knows that there is a big trouble awaiting for them...
Now Kiren is visualizing the past...
Kiren don't know what to wish for...
Patil was restless & his restlessness was increasing bcoz of Arjun's calmness...
Patil wanted to to have a conversation with Raza/Sik...
Raza is shocked with Patil acquisitions... 
Back force overpowered goons & save everyone...😃😃😃
Now everyone is worried for Arjun...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Edited by Snehajain - 8 years ago
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing update
love it
thanks for the pm
plz continue soon...
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved It
Supperbly Written
Everyone is safe
Worried for Arjun
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM
rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar etna wait k bad update mili .bt its very interesting. plz update asap.arjun ko kya hua?