Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What an action packed update!!  Arjun, Sameer, Kiran and Anjali all together and they all recognized each other.  Most important they all are safe.  It will not take long for Sameer, Arjun and Kiran to figure out what Sik is up to.  Poor girl, Anjali is too young to go through all this.  She is in a shock but she is a strong girl.  Please update soon.
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Finally the face-off
Samjun-Kiran and Anjali all together
Arjun recognised Kiran
Even Anjali recognised her father
poor Girl, she is in shock
This Raza seems an interesting character
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Edited by skrafty - 9 years ago
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Scary part dii, you scared me
oh no they hit arjun and was going 2 kill anjali
kiran reach on time and saves both
arjun-anjali rocognize him
sam too saw him
update soon
jia03 thumbnail
This was an awesome update!
Superb! đŸ‘
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Really Nyc...

ekdum last time tak excitment thi...

finally daughter & Father see each other , meet each other , but not fully.. Why Kiran leave from there , is he sacred is Anjali 's love r her crying for him  feel him guilty?? or he feels Anjali does not like him???

and finaaly Sameer back in action...😊

and Kiran save his princess. 😃 

and who is boss???? and Patil???

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
I was actually waiting for this R-R-a-K moment..and it came...& left...just like a click.
But loved it...one moment...& it took all my concentrations...that I almost forgot that Raja...his majestic attitude...the shads you've put onto that character...everything! I even forgot that Arjun's cop intuition pulled him behind those goons...& Javed. 
the attack was really a bang..Sik played a big game...when Javed's each word reminded him of the day Rosh died...and that all time cautious cop inside him...well... the bearing of his brain was still moving in his subconscious state!
then Kiran's entry to save his kid & Arjun...Rathod's worried face..And Anjali's shock...this is the peak of this story...oh girl!! yeh tune kya kia!!

I'm proud of myself that I've fell for your works long ago...& today for you too...love you!!

Keep writing!
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KK husshhh!!!! 
kal tumhe innovative curses dekar itna relief mila mujhe  pucho mat  
Ab mujhe tumne jaldi jaldi EAZ nahi diya to aur deti rahugi.😆
Back to the update:
Action k saath emotional bhi daal diya.
Now that the cat is out of the bag,from now on it won't b less than a torture for Arjun coz if on one side he hates ppl responsible for Roshni's death &here Kiran was watching her die in the hands of Sikander.On the other hand, he's more like a doting guardian of Anjali who in no time has got a place in his heart.I wonder,how r u gonna handle this situation KK 

Anjali recoginzed her father.But then, whatever Anjali knew about her father from her mom,it's a gud sign for a child that she met him as a savior to her & Arjun & not the one among the ppl who held  them hostages .Was that a gud sign or a bad one KK🤔

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
continue soon.
rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what an update...
Awesome...
Arjun is unconsus... :(
Thank god anjali is ok..
Samy reach in right time...
Mujhe to patanahi chala update hi gayi.mayne miss kardi.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Awsumm Update Helna Di.. So finally Arjun-Sameer-Kiran-Anjali face off! Hmm..So Boss ke aate hi sabke jubaan par taale lag gye..😲 Imran Raza! Intresting Character..So Arjun got a hint of sumthing fishy! And I was sure ki Karan wont make Sameer regret his decision of giving him a gun! So Sik doesnt want Arjun to be dead! And What A Faceoff Di..!!! Kiran shot both the men Who wanted to shoot Arjun and his angel Anjali.. And the feelings when Arjun was helpless calling out for Arjun was beautifully described..Same as he felt when Roshni was stabbed! It was beautiful..❤️❤️ And finally he recongnises him.. Kiran who was there when Sikander stabbed Roshni.. Whereas Anjali too recongnised her dad and Sameer too! But Im happy dat all r safe.. The faceoff was a highlight of the update! Thannxx fr pm Di..Continuee Soonz!