Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Angel thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Arjun sam  bonding again can be clearly noticed 😃 
Anjali missing her father 😭😭

Avni - Arjun convo was well written 

On the other side confused with Kiran  ... 

Thanks for PM 

Update soon
yas23 thumbnail
Awesome update
Kiran collecting information about the people close to Arjun
Arjun Avni convo was nice
Kiran helped Simran from her step father.
was nice of him
Arjun and Sameer scene was great
Anjali Arjun convo was amazing...Anjali missing her dad...loved Arjun's way of consoling Anjali and Kiran saw tha
Shree recognised Kiran
continue soon
thanks for the pm
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.. 
continue soon..
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arjun-Avni convo: Avni's reaction was natural. I am glad she trusts Arjun.
RR: They are taking baby steps to mend their relationship. I am very happy that you didn't show that they start behaving like old friends just like that.

Simi's step father...Such a filthy guy.
The elder man tried to push away Kiran, but his hold was hard. At first I read Karan instead of kiren...I read the whole scene imaging karan fighting for Simi...but then I read this "Karan nods. "thanks Bhai.." I was like what Ye kise thankx kar raha hai...So I read the scene again. I know silly me.🤪
Kiren took a big risk by revealing himself in front of Karan & simi.
Anjali's bonding with Arjun is remarkable.
Kiren witnessed Anjali's crying.
he is reaping what he sowed in the past.

I was right. Kiren is now targeting Sameer.
he starting mission "Hurt Arjun" to protect is family but now he has a personal business to settle too.
Shree is back in the picture.
he recognized Kiren. when he called Rathod I knew It is coming.
Looking forward to next update.

Edited by laila1994 - 10 years ago
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Kirans life is becoming even more complicated 
Arjun loves them all so much but he just cannot express it
S
Poor Simran ... Thank god Kiran helped her
Kiran seems like a good man who just got stuck in the wrong thing
Update soon
Cant wait
Thanks for pm
N I'm so sorry read the update late had a lot going on so ddnt gt the time but now slowly finding time n reading
😊
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
awesome update di
loved it
arjun n avni's convo was nyc
arjun asked her about kiran
so finally arjun is going to help sam..glad to know it
kiran is a good person but caught in worst circumstances..feeling really bad for him
samjun convo was nyc! loved it
simmi's dad..perfect villian..so cruel !! 
loved the way kiran fought with him..again the things r becoming worse for him
loved arjun n anjali's convo..they rocked it again!
shree in shock..his thoughts were hilarious!!
shree identified kiran..now what??!!
waiting for next part
continu soon
thankx for pm
sorry for late comment
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KK
Sowwiii    Ye lo 
Zyada ho gaya na😆😆

Back to the update:
Firstly,I have to compliment you.I said this before as well & am repeating my words again.You know what's the beauty of your stories?
It is the conversation that you write between the characters of your stories.Very natural,nothing over dramatic which is what makes it easier for me to relate to the characters that you portray. 👍🏼
The conversation here between Avni-Arjun ,Rathod-Rawte,Shree-Rathod,Anjali-Arjun was very natural,beautifully written.

We can call it a baby's first step about RR convo.Even though I pity more for Arjun who lost his love & is living in guilt that he is still not able to trace the man who took her life right in front of him making him helpless but then we cannot deny the fact that Rathod too lost his best friend Roshni whom he knew all his life & loved dearly.So his indifference is justified to some extent coz for him Arjun broke the promise of protecting his wife.But I guess ,Rathod is now making an attempt to  understand Arjun's state of mind.Lets wait where will this take the two of them.For now ,even with the hesitation in conversations  is a gud sign.

It was a heart wrenching moment for the little girl who mentally  is more  mature  than the kids of her  age group.Gud that Kiran heard their conversation.Atleast now he can realize what his Wife has gone through & the little girl who was deprived of her's father's love.
Kabhi kabhi rone ke baad acha lagtha hai. Don't worry. Sab teekh hoga...I wonder if Arjun will ever practice this one thing that he preached to the little girl.

Coming to Kiran:
He might think that things aren't going as per his  plan but then what i feel is the alimighty above is giving him another chance to mend things which is why he came as a saviour to Simi.Morevoer his actions to hit Simi's father for his act to force his daughter draws a conclusion that Kiran still have that subconscious mind alive in him that he jumped to save her

kunchu thumbnail
Hi
I know I am late again... Not stopping to say sorry, because its a daily issue now. So hope you all understand. Thank you so much for the time, likes and comments for my stories. Here are my thanks givings.

@Atu: wow mere noodles seedha horaha hai... ? bad me. firse teekh kar dethi hu. and maybe it will be lesser clumsy from hence forth. Thank you so much Atu. See you soon with new update.

@Areesha: thanks

@Zuby: Loved your review Zuby. Your words did hit home. Its the biggest punishment that Kiran could have. Avni and Arjun and even Anjali... all have their own quota of pain and theirown way to cope up. its how they survive. Avni could hardly lash out on Arjun after she knew what he wished and also after him taking care of Anjali.  RR milan wil be tough for them and for me too. Agar jaldi hua tho it will look artificial. ye do bande ithne khadoos hai ke mere hawa nikal rahe hai

@Harisree: Kiran is indeed a good guy, but its the situation made him so. More to come wait and see.

@Shreya: thank you dear. Kiran wants to take the best shot before deciding whom to attack. and yes all have their definite role. I hope to tie up all the loose ends one day. hope I dont mess up.

@megha @skrafty: thank u so much dear

@maha: aww you felt for Kiran... thats  a lot for me. Keep up more to come.

@little doll @nikita: thank you so much

@sneha: ahaan caught my Aman in between. smart girl. How can I forget him? yup Sree recognized him and even Karan and Simmi saw him without knowing him. it will come handu=y later. wait and see.

@anu @devangana: thanks a lot

@jia @misaki @rinku @anurjun: thank u so much for your like and review.

@sweetchilly: good recap thanks a lot buddy.

@rizwana: thank u so much dear for the liking and comments.

@rimi: dont kill Kiran.. wait and see, btw I have planned till end. just need to make the track to reach there. But I am very unpredictable for me. SO wait and see buddy

@black angel: thank you so much dear

@yas: thank you so much

@pihu @kreyas: thanks

@laila: I am sorry that you confused with the names Kiran and Karan. I hadnt expected it while naming Kiran. I loved that name and kept it so. Hope it wont create problem in future. Sorry again. you are right with Kiran's mission. and yes all are coming to picture, even Siki coming soon too. (a small teaser)😉

@hal: dont be sorry for being late. even i am super late. glad that you caught up. 

@godle affection: thank u so much dear. I even saw yr res. it makes me real happy to see someone waiting for the update. Hope i wont disappoint you.

@Farheen: sorry accepted. awww😳 abla nari khush hogayi... kithni cute cute comment hai... thank u...
naaa... Arjun is never going to follow hisown words. par baby steps suru ki hai
and yes I am damn sure you will kill me after this update... poor me.😭

Scroll down for the update.
Edited by kunchu - 10 years ago
kunchu thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
yay!! me first..kuch jyada hi jaldi aa gayi😉😆🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
awesome update di👏
loved it🤗
the thought is very perfect match..amazing👏👍🏼
loved SamJun's convo😃so baate thodi normal ho rahi he..der to lagegi par gaadi track par aa rahi he😉
wow..kitne dino baad dono dost saath milkar khana kha rahe he😃sam ne to apni taraf se koshish kar li par ab jun ki baari he😉
simi ke past ke baare me sunkar bura laga arjun ko😭..n he thanked Kiran unknowingly the one who's gonna hurt him the most🤢🤢arjun thinking about his friendship with sam😃😃he remembered avni n anjaliarjun was also the part of hurting avni as it was his idea..everything is so very well linked👏
loved the lines "sleep was away..had a control on it"..so true👏👏
shree coming to Mumbai..his new chief understood him n granted leave😊 shree has so many questions..but everything will be cleared when he comes back to mumbai😊
then come to Avni..feeling really sad for her😭😭she can't express her feelings in front of her own daughter😭the fb was beautifully written..anjali missing kiran😭😭n avni too😭😭loved the mother n daughter convo n their understanding😳kiran came to meet avni..but couldn't🤢..he loved her a lot..n he needed her too..such a sad story😭
sam doesn't need baby sitting😆 par dhyaan rakhne ke liye bhi to koi chahiye na😊if arjun woudn't be there at that moment..what would have happened🤢n he doesn't need baby sitters..huh..😡
chalo jaan bachate waqt to sam nikla..aur arjun bhi..accha he..ab ye dono RR bandh kare aur phir SamJun ban jaaye jaldi..waiting for it arjun called avni to treat sam..again bringing past memories back..loved avni's answer..u were doing ur duty👏 
arjun on trip with kids..this is amusing for sam😆 
shree told about kiran to sam..this is gonna be interesting..ab aage kya hoga??
 sik n kiran's convo..ab yeh kya karne wala he..anjali ki jaan khatre me he..omg!!
arjun is taking full care of anjali😊
thankx for pm
continu soon
Edited by Godly_Affection - 10 years ago