KriYaansh Drabble Series : Entangled (Chap 2 - Pg 6)

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
 Entangled

Chapter 1

He was  mercilessly dragged across the floor to the confession cell , blood oozing from his bruises and wounds .. Every minute inch , every living cell of his body was withering with pain and agony .  Those accusing eyes  , those questioning faces around him made him feel suffocated   . And in the instant he wished to die ... If that was the only way out of this culminating misery.

"You have manipulated with the software Mr. Rehan Singhania .You have leaked our confidential documents .  You have cheated on the state with treachery . You will pay for your deeds .You are a traitor ! ", The officer scream as the words reverberated in his ears .

He wanted to answer , wanted to retaliate . He wanted to convey to them that he was innocent . He never did this , he never could do this . But he was too exasperated , too drenched out of willpower to retort any further . He sat their still , with his head bow low as silent tears paved way .

" This b****** is not going to answer this way . We will have to make him confess the harder way.Get the rods ." , he ordered  one of his subordinates .

He was brutally hit with the rods as his insides yelped in pain . He lost his balance as one of the officials hit him on his stomach and he dashed on the floor . With every blow, he lost the every trace of will power to get back further . They continued with their assigned job till he lied over there all still .

xxx

He jerked upwards from the bed all soaked in sweat as he panted heavily with uneven breathes  . His entire form trembled miserably as he just encountered the dreaded phase of his life .

His eyes welled up with those haunting memories  as he gulped down a glass of water to sooth his flaring nerves bit to no avail  . He was quavering due to tremors and the glass slipped from his hands .

The sound of the shattering glass made Kria wake up from the adjacent side of the bed . She  quickly switched on the bedside lamp in concern to find him shivering helplessly next to her .

She moved towards him hurriedly as she engulfed him tightly in her embrace and patted his back gently .

"Reyaansh , calm down . I am here with you . See ! We are in Dehradun , at our home in our bedroom . Nothing is going to harm you ... " She spoke lovingly as he held her possessively , never wanting to leave her .

They remained in the same position and he felt his heart rate return back to normal .He slowly retained his composure and sighed.

Her soothing voice , her presence always worked as an instant anaesthetic for him . It relived all his pains and miseries .

" Reyaansh , what is it ? What are you hiding from me ?   I  have never seen you this vulnerable , this helpless . What is going on   ? This is happening  almost everyday from the past few weeks and it worries me  . Please tell me Rey . I want to help you... ."

" Kria , Kria relax . Its nothing  Just some bad nightmare . I am perfectly ok " , he cut her midway and held her shoulder making him look into his eyes and smiled .

" Now lets go  to sleep or else we will be late tomorrow  " ,  He pecked her forehead and quickly covered himself with the blanket  , never giving her a chance to speak .

She nodded her head in defeat . It was useless to argue with him . He would never spill the beans till he actually wanted to . Finding no other solution , she too drifted to sleep .

And there he lied ,  next to her all motionless as the images of his past resurfaced ..

Happy Birthday My Aditi ๐Ÿค—... Tum Jiyo hazaroon saal ye meri hai arzoo

I wanted to gift you something better but due to time constraints , I couldn't . I hope this makes up for it . I hope you like it

A/N - 

I wasn't planning to start anything else because my FF is still stuck on its first part but then it was Aditi's birthday and I had to lol.

I assure that this drabble series will be updated regularly atleast once a week . And this was kinda longer than the future parts as it is meant for Aditi's birthday ...

I hope you all like it .

Do review guys , its the fuel for a writer's engine ๐Ÿ˜†

EDIT - Rehan and Reyaansh are the same ...Those who didn't get the reason , wait for the story to progress :)

Edited by -Khwahish- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinities thumbnail
 Index

Chapter 1 - page 1
Chapter 2 - page 6
Edited by -Khwahish- - 10 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous start mahi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
D way u described rey's sufferings and pain wer amazingg๐Ÿ‘

poor rey

waiting eagerly for d truth to b revealed๐Ÿ˜ณ

continue soonish๐Ÿ˜ƒ

luubbdd tttโค๏ธ
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Mahi...this is awesomeee... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I was all shocked in the beginning the way they were torchering Rey... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

but it was all a nightmare...yet a part of his part...

i loved how u portayed it all.. simply amazinggg...

i want iske PM..okie dokie... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

will catch with ur other works soon... *when time permits* ๐Ÿ˜†

khusbooluvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

this is so awesome mahi 

i loved it...

KRSSaddict thumbnail
wow, that was intense
but really gorgeously written

cant wait to read more :-)
Infinities thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanksha_arsha

OMG Mahi...this is awesomeee... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I was all shocked in the beginning the way they were torchering Rey... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

but it was all a nightmare...yet a part of his part...

i loved how u portayed it all.. simply amazinggg...

i want iske PM..okie dokie... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

will catch with ur other works soon... *when time permits* ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Akku๐Ÿค—
I am glad you liked the concept...was so unsure before posting it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pakka se ^__^
KRSSaddict thumbnail
wow,that was intense

love ur writing style and the nightmare concept was very different

cant wait to read more:-)
Edited by KRSSaddict - 10 years ago
Lovelylavender thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy bday aditi!!!
Gr8 start yaar!!
Chalo pehle se kr saath mein hain to aage ki tension nai h ๐Ÿ˜‰
N thank god vo past tha!!
Bichare humare 8-pack abs wale rockstar ko itna peete..!
Naaahhhiii!!!
Lol!!
But gud concept.. Luvd it..
Do continue soon..
Thnx fr pm. :)
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MM...
tune kab yeh chaalu kiya... ^_^

bataya bhi nhi...

the start was awesome...