21st January 2014 Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Written Update

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

- Kalpi in College .. praying to God. She heards all talking abt their results. Both Pakhi and Kalpi go thro' their no's. Pakhi looks from bottom & finds her no on top.  Pakhi screams that She came 1st in whole college. 😡 Pakhi gives a look to Kalpi and leaves. 😡 Kalpi wonders why her name is not in the list. She thinks if she has failed .. n says its impossible. 

- Kamla is making Kalpi's fav. dishes. She has brought gifts for her. Pakya has even brought gifts for his sister. Neighbor aunty asks if Kalpi is giving party tonight, Kamla tells let her come. Kalpi's mom prays to god.

- Kalpi is sad in college n says she can't fail.  Pakhi says she too can't believe it. Kalpi wonders what she will tell her Ai. Pakhi says Kamla will understand. 😲😡 Kalpi says u came 1st and won the challenge and got my mom.  Pakhi says ur K maa's daughter .. why will u fail in ur exams? Let us go to office. Pakhi says .. i wanted to be 1st but didn't want u to fail. Kalpi goes to office n asks officer there that how is this possible. I have come 1st since past 2 yrs .. n this yr i have failed? This is not possible. Pl.s recheck my papers. Officer says their is procedure to follow .. u have to submit forms to re-check ur papers.

- Kamla is waiting for Kalpi. Pakiya comes home .. n kalma says him where did he come from .. n is worried .. y Kalpi didn't come. Kalpi remembe's Kamla telling that her children will not lead her life of a low level worker. 👏 Kalpi recalls showing good results to Kamla. 😭 Kalpi says her mom saw a dream of making her madam .. n she stood strong in front of Neetu that Kalpi won't work. Now, that dream broke .. Kalpi is about to commit suicide from building .. 😲😭 Pakhi stops her n pulls her down. Pakhi says what will ppl say. Kalpi leaves .. Pakhi says y don't u understand that i'm trying to help u .. She thinks what if Kamla comes to know abt ur result. 

- Vitthal seeing his phone .. n thinks why Kamla didn't call Kalpi. He wonders y Kalpi didn't come home yet. He wonders if Kalpi topped her exams or not .. but says .. no it can't be .. she would have done best .. Kamla asks Pakiya to go the college and check. Kamla is really worried for Kalpi .. n she plans to call Paki. Paki is startled to see Kamla''s call and she disconnects it. Kamla is worried that why is she not attending the call. The boss comes to Vitthal and says what''s wrong. Vitthal says I just wanna go home early today. He says this happens with the people who are here on a source. You have to complete the work and then can go.

- Nettu gives that evil woman in chawl .. a saari any says u are so clever that''s why people don't like you.😡 Nettu says Kamla''s daughter doesn't like her what can be more for me ?😡 Nettu says Kamla will get to know now that the dream of her's has been broken by me.😡 Kamla''s daughter will be a servant like her mom. 😡🤢

Precap- 
Kamla is at Nettu''s house wishing Paki. She says I am so proud of you. Nettu says have sweet Kamla .. but you must be sad. Kamla says sad for what? Nettu says Kalpi has failed. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SupriyaG96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update 😊
manikka thumbnail