RaESha OS: Stay by me

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Olaaa!!

First things first: I'm sorry! I haven't been able to read any updates, I haven't read any PMs, I haven't even been on FB. So after posting this I will start reading, replying and commenting😊

This is going to be my last OS, I'm really sorry Ishita for being soo late with posting this... This is the fifth try, the other four oneshots I wrote were pukeworthy, so I didn't post them, yeh bhi mujhe kuchh khaas passand nahi hai, but I really wanted to post it as I've run out of ideas, this is very filmy, kya karen, I guess bollywood is to blameπŸ˜†

Anyways hope you guys enjoy..

Enjoy kiya, ya nahi kiya? Let me know by commenting! 😳

Adioos Amigoos!

Sakshi

~*~

She was driving through the busy Bombay streets, heading to the airport. Yesterday was her last day at the ETF. And now she was going to Delhi, she had been given the task to set up an ETF in Delhi. When the DIG had asked her for the job she had wanted to say no, but upon reflecting on her life for the past 2 years she felt that there was no reason for her to stay, none at all. Yes she didn't have to work with drugpeddlers anymore, she had found a family in her team, albeit disfunctional they were her family. But there was no improvement in her relationship with the whole team, Shree and Chhotu were still at times afraid of her, Arjun ignored her most of the time, besides Sakshi no one else had been able to have a normal conversation with him till date. She had found a sister in Sakshi, but that wasn't enough.

The only person with whom her relationship had improved drastically was Sameer Rathore. They had become friends, and he had even started to trust her with his deepest secrets and fears. They had even started spending time together after work, going to movies, having dinner, laughing, going dancing. She, Sameer and Sakshi had slowly turned into the three musketeers. They were always hanging out together, and Ayesha loved spending time with them.

She had always hoped that her relationship with Sameer would one day turn into something more than just.. friendship. And whenever she thought that there was a progress he would once again go back to treating her like a buddy. She knew that she had to be happy with whatever she got, but she wanted to be the one who he would come to one day and confess his love to, who he would tell all of his secrets, his happiness, his sorrows, his pain, his joys. So when after 2 years there was still no change in their relationship she decided to move on, she couldn't hurt herself if he started seeing another woman.
Yes she wanted to see him happy, but not with another woman, so here she was running away, taking the easy way out. Hoping that she would find someone who she could love, she knew that she was only lying to herself. She would always love him.

As she parked her car she texted Sakshi to pick it up later that day. She had told everyone that she wanted to go alone. She knew that she wouldn't be able to leave if they came to see her off. It would mean that she would have to say goodbye to Sameer, in front of the team, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to hold her tears then. And if there was one thing she hated it was crying, Ayesha Kapoor never cries.

As she checked in she saw that she still had three hours until her flight, so she sat down with a book, hoping that it would make her not think about him for a while.

~*~

ETF OFFICE:

Sakshi walked into Sameer's office, he looked up at her, an annoyed epression on his face.
"Kya baat hai?"
"I knew you were an idiot Sam, lekin care to explain why you're still here?"Sakshi asked him annoyed.
"Yahan nahi, toh aur kahan hona chahiye tha mjhe?" Sameer asked her, confused as to why she was behaving like this, yes he had accepted her as his little sister the day she joined the team, but she had never once told him that he was an idiot...
"Ufff, meennn!! Ek tum, aur dusra tumhara dost, dono ek jaise ho! Arree Ayesha ko kaun rokega? Gatekeeper? You should be at the airport, begging her to stay!" She exclaimed frustrated,

Sameer looked away, yes he wanted to do that so badly, but he couldn't, there were strict rules on fraternizing with ones teammember, he knew that he would get to stay, but Ayesha? Her career would be ruined, and he couldn't be that selfish. He couldn't ruin her hard work just like that, and he knew that she didn't feel the same way. She just saw him as a good friend.

"She sees you as more than just a good friend Sam, you can't be that blind?" Sakshi said, making him look up.
"Tumhe kaise..."
"Arre, abhi bahane mat banao, if you love her, go stop her! Tell her how you feel, nahi toh meri tarha humesha pachhtate rahoge ke kaash keh diya hota." Saying this Sakshi left the room.
Her words were lingering in Sameer's head, was she right? Was he being stupid? And did Ayesha really feel that way about him too? He decided to man up, grabbing the van keys he ran out of his office.
Shree, Sakshi and Chhotu saw him running like he was possessed, "Arre beta Shree, isilye kehte hain, pyaar mein banda paagal ho jaata hai..."
"Guys, I don't think ke humein abh Ayesha ke liye koi replacement dhoondna padega," Sakshi said.
"Hmm, about time, maine socha ke he really would let her go." Arjun said joining them, making Shree choke on his coffee, 'Yeh Arjun sir ko achaanak pyaar vyar ke baare mein kaise pataa?' he thought to himself.

~*~

AIRPORT

Ayesha was standing in line, waiting to get her stuff checked in and get through security.
"Ayesha!"
She looked around, was someone calling her? No, it must be for someone else, there were millions of Ayesha's in the world.
"Ayesha!"

Wait, this sounded like Sameer, 'Ayesha tu pagal hogayi hai, ab khayalon mein bhi tujhe uski awaaz sun rahi hai.' she thought to herself shaking her head. But as she turned her head, she saw him running towards her. As he neared her she got out of the line to let others pass by. She looked at him, shocked, he was heaving, his hair was messed up, he had sweat beads on his forehead, and still he was the hot Rathore, as always.
"Thank god, maine socha ke main late ho jaunga." he said panting.
"Kya hua?" She asked him, shocked, thinking something had happened to someone, but he didn't reply, or at least not in the way she thought he would.

Without any warning he pulled her to him and crashed his lips to hers, surprising her. The moment she comprehended what had happened she kissed him back with the same passion as his. After a few minutes they had to break apart to catch their breath. Heaving Sameer rested his forehead against hersand looked her in the eyes.

"Stay by me."

Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arakshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAY me first!!!!!!!!
kya dhasoon os tha!!!! kya baat hai. yes it was very filmy...but i love bollywood :D
loved how sakshi called him an idiot... sorry cant like my computer is sooo slow
i will miss ur writting... :(
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UnRes
awesum os
and yes filmy tha par ek dam dhasu tha plz dnt stop writing plz write more love ur writing style
n thanx 4 pmEdited by ...Maha-Srk... - 10 years ago
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
naahhii...
m late!!
chal koi nahi!!
eeeyyy... dont stop writing pls!!!
i love all ur works!! :'( :'(
n d os... was suuupppeeerrr fffaaabbb!!
sakshi...bechari to cupid ban gyi!
sam is really a big idiot!!!
Acha hua sakshi ne class le hi uski!
lol... shree's reaction was super funny wen arjun spoke!
Haila!! sam... airport pe jake roka!!!
How cute!!
PS- mujhe ye filmy story bahut acha lga!!
Bbbaaahhuuuttt acha..
Plz keep writing...
N ttthhaaannnkkk uuu sssooo mmuuuccchhh!!
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Baeutiful dera awesome loved it 
Sam dhakkan hai aur rahega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too good 
Loved the way saakshi knocked some sense in his head 
Hope she stays back 
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwssmmm os
loved it
thanks for PM
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS...

Full too filmy...
Rathod sacchhi mein idiot hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hawww...public place par kiss...😳😳😳

Thanks for PM...
Plz plz plz plz don't stop writing...😭😭😭
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome
lovely OS! and filmy tha  but bohat accha tha...filmy romance mujhe bohat pasand hai! πŸ˜Š
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome dear...

"Aisha ko kaun rokege..? Gate keeper...?" I loved it...so funny..

Kisipe bhi itni himmath hai ki Aisha kapoor ko rok sake..??

Filmy tha kya...??? Lekin I loved it...

Last OS...ok...I will miss your works...
Toast to us and Always I will be there for you bhi tumne beech mein
chodi thi..thi na...??? but its ok...I can understand that...

Anyways...I loved this beautiful cute sweet OS...

Thank you for this OS...for the pm...
Sukanya001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it
awesm OS..
Why r u stopping ur writting? πŸ˜•
pls dnt stop πŸ˜•