ZaYa's Nikkah Celebrations - [FINAL Contest - Check pg38]

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Zain and Aaliya best known as ZaYa are finally tying the knot and this thread is dedicated to celebrate their Nikkah Ceremony. So sit back, participate in the fun contests and enjoy the celebrations.

Character Sketch

Played by the very handsome, Harshad Arora, Zain is a rich spoilt brat who does not believe in the concept of love and marriage. Zain is the youngest son and belongs to a rich family based in Mumbai which is headed by Usman and Suraiya Abdullah.

Played by the beautiful, Preetika Rao, Aaliya is a middle class girl who has strong beliefs in love and marriage. She is the doting daughter of Ghulam and Shabana Haider and is extremely close to her uncle, Usman Abdullah.

Story so far...

For the past seven years, Zain has been living in London and returns to Mumbai before setting off on a vacation trip to Bangkok with his friends. However, his father, Usman persuades him to visit Bhopal for a week for his cousin, Aaliya's wedding and convince her parents to accept some financial help from him for Aaliya's wedding.

Zain sets off for Bhopal with his best friend, Rizwan and meets Aaliya, his cousin whom he has never got along with since they were kids. Aaliya, whose alliance has been fixed with Zeeshan, has never seen Zeeshan and mistakes Zain as Zeeshan. Zain decides to play along and take advantage of this misunderstanding to get even with Aaliya for the cruel pranks she used to play on him when they were kids. The pair are attracted to one another but soon the misunderstanding is cleared and they are back to playing pranks on one another. Their closeness is not appreciated by Aaliya's to-be-in-laws and Zeeshan, who use ZaYa's closeness as an excuse to break off the alliance on the day of Aaliya and Zeeshan's wedding, when Ghulam Haider fails to pay an extra 40 lakh rupees in dowry. Aaliya finds out that Zeeshan's family have been demanding dowry from her parents and hurt by the allegations they have made against her character, Aaliya slaps Zeeshan, thereby breaking off the rishta.

Zeeshan's family further taunt Aaliya's parents when Aaliya and Zain are caught in an embrace. Ghulam unable to bare the taunts and allegations being made against his daughter's character suffers a heart attack and this leads to Usman stepping in and announcing Zain and Aaliya's wedding to protect the honour of both families. Thus, ZaYa's marriage is nothing but a compromise and built on hatred towards one another. How and when this hatred will turn into undying love is something ZaYa fans are eagerly waiting to see. Till them, let's all enjoy ZaYa's nikkah celebrations with a series of fun contests.

Before we begin these contests, we would like members to sign up in teams. Please state below which team you would like to represent:

or

Both teams will be competing against one another through 5 fun contests before a winning team is declared. So what are you all waiting for? Quickly decide whether you want to be Larke wale or Larki wale.

Credits for Graphics:
Nabila and Maria.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Contests...

Contest 1: Design an Invitation Card

Contest 2: Video Mix contest

Contest 3: Sangeet contest

Contest 4: One Shot contest

Contest 5: Jao aur Dhoond Kar Lao

Contest 6: Become a BI creative

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Team Members...

31 MEMBERS
  Mariaa.RD - CAPTAIN
 *Dev.*
 Cute_Strawberry
 xxAqeelahxx
 thecraze92
 -AkkiLuvsNBT-
 Wahian4lyf
 PrincessN
 ARandKJFan
  -Yovna-
 ..Asya..
 shankythebest
 lovesick
 -Dil-
 -Stephanie-
 ..swagger..
  --epiPhobia--
 appy_indy-KD
 -Hina-
 -Maliha-
 ennishet
 ssaba
 CrazyKSGlover
 -Anitha-
 -Hinaloveasya-
 d3_tarey
 -Alina.
 geet7057
  -Deepali-
 forevermine
 bezubaan.

31 MEMBERS
  ZAHARA. - CAPTAIN
 hannat5500
 -DEATHmusic-
 Zaya_Beintehaa
 -.SapnokiRani-.
 MalikaRose
 -Anilaa-
 Moumimon
 Desigirl_21
 -Maryam.K-
 edwebllalover9
 ..Enchantress..
 snehalovegurti
 -WingsOfHeart-
 .Sama.
 11sinal
 MsfairyCindreLa
 Ani---Anisah
 ash91
 ...Mallu...
 lovergirlalina
 Butterfly003
 ---Shweta---
 Mahiii
 .DivaDeluxe.
 starsanjana
 tareyforever333
 HeavenlyBliss.
 Batameez.
 luvshamrita10
 aksasya

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the PM Yuvika!😛
Well, I would like to be in Boys team proudly to give some strength to Zain!😆...but before that I would like to know what is the contest and what actually we have to do? it should be easy 😳

plus not so time consuming🤣...otherwise boring na ho jaaye!😳
it should Not be like writing long essays or writing OS's , and these are my ''some'' expectations from it.😆

Anyways, All The Best to all who will be participating!

Let the fun begins!😃
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post Yuvi.

Unfortunately i will not be participating :(, But Good Luck in advance to everyone :)

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ladka Ka side sa 😳

Edited by Cute_Strawberry - 10 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
YUHOOO ! that's gonna be fun 
res: i'll decide my team after sometime :P
Koeli thumbnail