Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MaanKiThush-

Happy Anniversary and Congrats to The Ramayan Team !! Can't believe its been 6 Years !! Whoa proud to say that i'm fan of Gurmeet for 6 Years now 😃 !!

Like Button is not working but wonderful work Janaki :) !! really appreciate it !! 

My baby is already 6 years. I feel so old. 😭😆

Thanks btw, but I didn't do much...just copy pasted all the info from the Ramayan AT. 😉
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: prateek.007

Thanx janki and ur most welcum..I always appreciate ur threads..So keep going on and i will be always here..Offcource it feels really great to celebrate here with my mythological friends having same thoughts and views like me..
Jay sia ram

Thanks again Prateek! Your posts are so valuable and I've learned a lot from you.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
We should start a discussion to keep this thread active.

Please give your response to the following questions:

Favorite Song from the Show:

Favorite Episode from:

* Bal Kand:
*Ayodhya Kand:
*Aranya Kand:
*Kishkindha Kand:
*Sundar Kand:
*Yudh Kand:
*Uttar Kand:

Favorite Actor in Positive Role (Besides Gurmeet):

Favorite Actress in Positive Role (Besides Debina):

Favorite Actor in Negative Role:

Favorite Actress in Negative Role:

Funniest Scene:

Most Emotional Scene:

Most Romantic Scene:

A scene that was NOT well shot:

A scene that was well shot:

Anything else you want to talk about! ;)
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Will surly give my response for discussion..Now i want to be active here if my work permit me..But anyways i will surly do..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Popular television actor Gurmeet Choudhary has come a long way since his days of appearing as a villain on a Tamil television show called "Mayavi". The actor has seen immense success in the last five years and is currently considered as one of the top most actors on television. 

Thus seeing his journey flash across his eyes at the upcoming episodes of Nach Baliye, Gurmeet was left feeling nostalgic and emotional. 

This season's Nach Baliye has seen an ensemble group of celebrities, each with their own life's journey, slogging it out and giving their all, to win the coveted Nach Baliye trophy. The audience will see Gurmeet's journey to stardom, during the semi final episode; the village where he resided, his family, the place where it all started. Suffice to say, a very nostalgic moment indeed. 

Gurmeet, alongside his wife Debina Bonnerjee will also be celebrating six years of their hit show Ramayana, with their fans. Both Gurmeet and Debina appeared on the 2008 version of the show, where Gurmeet played Lord Ram and Lord Vishnu, while Debina played Sita. 

Don't forget to catch Nach Baliye this weekend on Star Plus.

http://spamdomain.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/gurmeet-choudharys-emotional-journey-on.html
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What a wonderful thread, what a wonderful show ! The title track still brings tears to my eyes, forever one of my favorite shows ! 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

What a wonderful thread, what a wonderful show ! The title track still brings tears to my eyes, forever one of my favorite shows ! 

Same here! I think this Ramayan's title track is the best title track of any mythological show I've heard. It is one of Ravindra Jain's best renditions, if not the best.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Same here! I think this Ramayan's title track is the best title track of any mythological show I've heard. It is one of Ravindra Jain's best renditions, if not the best.

Completely n absolutely agree with you two , this title track me nostalgic , my most favorite title track for any mytho show I've seen so far...😳
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations to the entire team of Ramayan for the 6th year anniversary...loved this show, still loved it n will always do 
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Ramayan! 😃 
Lovely thread, Janaki! 👏