Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Really nice thread.

You all people are true fans of show that even after 6 years & ending of shows's 4.5 years after, you are celebrating๐Ÿ˜›

I still remembered that day when new chanel NDTV Imagine was launched on 21St January,2008 & Ramayana was at 9.30 PM.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Here's another picture from the sets of Nach Baliye. Along with a cake, fans presented Gurmeet & Debina with gifts for 6 years completion of Ramayan. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Really nice thread.

You all people are true fans of show that even after 6 years & ending of shows's 4.5 years after, you are celebrating๐Ÿ˜›

I still remembered that day when new chanel NDTV Imagine was launched on 21St January,2008 & Ramayana was at 9.30 PM.

Thanks a lot dear. ๐Ÿค— We love Ramayan so much, and definitely we'll be celebrating every year of the show's anniversary. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah, NDTV Imagine gave us some pretty amazing shows. It's a pity the channel was shut down.
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am completely awestruck to seeing such a wonderful thread on the occasion of 6 years completion of ramayana the great epic..its really feels great after reading ur thread,it was like reliving all those moments once again..seriously guys i am so glad for gurmeet n debina for portraying ram n seeta n make us fall in love with them..i wish god bless this couple..

I must say threadmaker did a commendable job of collecting all the details n articles..and the thread is really awesum n enough to cherrish all those moments of ramayana..

Thanx janki for making this,i am one of the inactive member of mythological forum..i hope u remember me..

So keep enjoy this celebration

Cheers,
Prateek
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: prateek.007

I am completely awestruck to seeing such a wonderful thread on the occasion of 6 years completion of ramayana the great epic..its really feels great after reading ur thread,it was like reliving all those moments once again..seriously guys i am so glad for gurmeet n debina for portraying ram n seeta n make us fall in love with them..i wish god bless this couple..

I must say threadmaker did a commendable job of collecting all the details n articles..and the thread is really awesum n enough to cherrish all those moments of ramayana..

Thanx janki for making this,i am one of the inactive member of mythological forum..i hope u remember me..

So keep enjoy this celebration

Cheers,
Prateek

Hi Prateek! Yes, I do remember you  very well. I missed your wonderful posts. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for posting such a nice message on this wonderful occasion. It feels great to be celebrating this anniversary with so many other Ramayan fans.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Jai Siya Ram!
Feeling very happy and refreshed today.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Anniversary to Ramayan! It was one of my most favorite serials at the time of airing. Prior to this show, I didn't know who Guru or Debina were but with this show I started to see them as my Ram and Sita. It was because of the Ramayan tale that I became a bigger devotee of Lord Narayana and Lakshmi Devi. 
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Anniversary and Congrats to The Ramayan Team !! Can't believe its been 6 Years !! Whoa proud to say that i'm fan of Gurmeet for 6 Years now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !!

Like Button is not working but wonderful work Janaki :) !! really appreciate it !! 
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hi Prateek! Yes, I do remember you  very well. I missed your wonderful posts. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for posting such a nice message on this wonderful occasion. It feels great to be celebrating this anniversary with so many other Ramayan fans.

Thanx janki and ur most welcum..I always appreciate ur threads..So keep going on and i will be always here..Offcource it feels really great to celebrate here with my mythological friends having same thoughts and views like me..
Jay sia ram
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Happy Anniversary to Ramayan! It was one of my most favorite serials at the time of airing. Prior to this show, I didn't know who Guru or Debina were but with this show I started to see them as my Ram and Sita. It was because of the Ramayan tale that I became a bigger devotee of Lord Narayana and Lakshmi Devi. 

Aww, what a sweet comment Sidda, thank you so much for sharing your feelings here. This Ramayan also made me a bigger devotee of Shri Ram and Sita Mata. I was always a Ram bhakt since I was a young child. I used to love watching movies on the Ramayana, and I loved those Amar Chitra Kathas so much. ๐Ÿ˜† But it was NDTV Imagine's Ramayan that really made me analyze the epic deeply and learn the significance behind Shri Ram's actions as a human being. I don't think we as humans will ever fully understand the Lord's actions, but NDTV Ramayan has helped me connect with God as no other show or movie has, and for that I will be eternally grateful to Sagar Arts and the channel.