Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

I haven't seen the video but why does Ranvi always hold his collar? ๐Ÿ˜• 
Words suit better for Ranvi since his character is like that.

Exactly, they are trying to make him zabardasti ka angry young man. I can undestand Veera's outburts. she needs no reason. But Ranvi is supposed to think straight and Baldev doesn't even try to do anything back, he only shouts at Veera and his dad asks him to keep quiet and he listens
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You must specify na.. What else was I suppose to think?๐Ÿ˜†

You must understand that yourself na...since we are not allowed to talk anything...ahemm...unappropriate on IF...๐Ÿ˜›
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okk guys gtg...good nite...tc...see you all tom!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Prii.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Okie dokie gn๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizaries

Exactly, they are trying to make him zabardasti ka angry young man. I can undestand Veera's outburts. she needs no reason. But Ranvi is supposed to think straight and Baldev doesn't even try to do anything back, he only shouts at Veera and his dad asks him to keep quiet and he listens

I know.. If they want to show Ranveera bonding, They should show it in another way or something cause this is a absolute No-No.. Baldeva toh bechara ainvayi banjata hai shikaar 
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Nightt! <3
Prii.. thumbnail

I know.. If they want to show Ranveera bonding, They should show it in another way or something cause this is a absolute No-No.. Baldeva toh bechara ainvayi banjata hai shikaar 

I'll reserve my judgements until the episode airs and then give my opinions. I don't know it just seems to me that to make Ranvi's character look more impactful than Baldev, they are trying a mix of things with Ranvi now. And making Baldev look like an idiot who has got peanut sized brains. Lets see how this goes. OR its time for another outburst๐Ÿ˜ก
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizaries

I'll reserve my judgements until the episode airs and then give my opinions. I don't know it just seems to me that to make Ranvi's character look more impactful than Baldev, they are trying a mix of things with Ranvi now. And making Baldev look like an idiot who has got peanut sized brains. Lets see how this goes. OR its time for another outburst๐Ÿ˜ก

Ranvi doesn't need to do any collar holding or giving dhamkis cause his words are enough and frankly it doesn't suit his character.
Prii.. thumbnail
[QUOTE=..Tamanna
Ranvi doesn't need to do any collar holding or giving dhamkis cause his words are enough and frankly it doesn't suit his character.
[/QUOTE]Exactly, the Ranvi I like is the one who stood in front of the panchayat and spoke to the people and silenced them. Not the one who shouts at Baldev and holds his collar. And frankly if Ranvi can do that to him, Baldev can reply back in a much bigger measure in the same way. I am waiting to see how it turns out to be. They don't show the part after Ranvi holds Baldev's collar, I wanna see what Baldev's reaction is. And my opinion, Shivin needs to tone down a little in aggresive scenes. Emote with eyes more like Vishal rather than shout๐Ÿ˜• It looks a little OTT
Edited by lizaries - 10 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
Exactly, the Ranvi I like is the one who stood in front of the panchayat and spoke to the people and silenced them. Not the one who shouts at Baldev and holds his collar. And frankly if Ranvi can do that to him, Baldev can reply back in a much bigger measure in the same way. I am waiting to see how it turns out to be. They don't show the part after Ranvi holds Baldev's collar, I wanna see what Baldev's reaction is. And my opinion, Shivin needs to tone down a little in aggresive scenes. Emote with eyes more like Vishal rather than shout๐Ÿ˜• It looks a little OTT

Baldev can udao anyone but I think there's this mutual understanding between them which Ranvi is breaking.. I hope Baldev reacts this time. Yea even I agree about Shivin becoming too aggressive.. He doesn't need to show it cause Ranvi is more Calm and Collected.