How to get sexy six pack abs: Learn from your favourite celebs

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Link -> http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/how-get-sexy-six-pack-abs-learn-your-favourite-celebs-608

Fancy getting that jacked, ripped, cut, shredded, strongest, and muscular celebrity kind of look, specially the six pack abs? Well, then read on...you are here to learn from the most handsome, sexiest, fittest celebs who share their workout patterns, meal plan diets to help you get that mean six pack abs. These guys have the best bodies with the biggest arms and the best set of six pack abs in the industry. Listen to them, pay attention and you will never shy away from taking off your shirt. Go read now, you guys can thank us later.

Karan Kundra: Well, currently I don't have six pack abs but am working on it. But it all depends on body-to-body. Before setting any chart, one should always consult a dietician. In my case I follow a proper diet plan and go for workout sessions. I eat high protein food and less carbs. One can get protein from cabbage, dal, chicken, paneer, broccolis among many other eatables. Make sure to drink six litres of water every day. Have a proper balance of cardio and weight lifting. If you follow these simple tips, I am sure you will get to see the desired results very soon.
Gautam Rode: I think one line is enough to explain that abs are made in kitchen and not in a gym. If you workout rigorously and yet eat all the wrong food, it's just a waste of time and energy. It is always 70 per cent of diet and 30 per cent workout. Make sure you have a proper diet plan and follow it regularly. In my daily routine I avoid the intake of junk food. I eat brown rice, boiled vegetables and have any one fruit from apple, orange or strawberries every day. I already have a good body so I focus more on weightlifting but not cardio. I do my abs exercise which is upper, lower and sideways. There is no rocket science in it and it's all about your dedication and will power.
Kunwar Amar: To get a perfect body one should have a proper knowledge about how to go about it. Usually it happens after regular workouts, people don't achieve their target as they don't do it in a right manner and end in losing hope. Some people starve; this will make one weak and not fit. Eat but eat the right things. Some people get excited and start doing 500 abs crunches for a start which is very harmful for the body. My fitness mantra is very different. Since I am a dancer and my body has to be flexible, I indulge more in dancing. I have more of protein food and less of carbohydrates.
Sangram Singh: My fitness secret is to eat less and work more. I don't go to a gym but follow a healthy lifestyle. I do power yoga and walking every day. I do not consume alcohol or smoke cigarettes. To make your immunity strong, you have to have an apple and consume yogurt every day. Don't have dal at night and avoid having ghee with roti. Eat lots of vegetables, have juice of amla and aloe vera in the morning and drink lot of water.
Shaleen Malhotra: I have a disciplined lifestyle. I avoid junk food and sweets, workout regularly in gym and drink loads of water. In a week I get into weightlifting for four days while rest two days I indulge in cardio and abs. So the key to a perfect body is eat, sleep and workout properly.
Kushal Tandon: Well, I don't believe in the concept of six pack abs. I agree if you have a character to play then it is fine otherwise stay fit and have a lean and proportional body. Abs is good but not in regular life. I am a Punjabi and love to eat, but I manage to stay fit and follow a healthy lifestyle.
Abhaas Mehta: It's not about abs; it's all about how fit are you. If a person has six packs and can't lift weights, then what is the use? There are also people who think protein shakes are not good for the body. I have been taking it since the last 10 years; the same was prescribed by my doctor. I eat the right food at the right time and believe in breaking my meals into six to seven times. I indulge in sports and other activities to stay healthy.
Bharat Kumar Chawda: It's been four years now that I started working out. With gym I also indulge in zumba dancing and yoga. Fitness is all about what, how, when and how much you eat. My daily workout routine is first warming up then do weight lifting and then cardio. In every two hours I eat in a small proportion. I eat a few things in my daily life like, egg white, omelet, Soya milk, fruits, green tea, sprouts, dal and diet biscuits. I don't drink protein shake as too much of protein is not good for the body. I have a practice of having my food two hours before going to sleep.
Mrunal Jain: My advice is not to a take short cut to build six pack abs. Never consume unwanted supplements and steroids and drink lots of water and stay hydrated. Cut down on carbs and have lots of fiber food. Since I am a vegetarian, I usually have sprouts, tofu, paneer and nachni. Have an alternate workout session, do cardio before and later weightlifting. On Mondays I do upper abs, sideways on Tuesdays, lower abs on Wednesdays and repeat the same on the other days. It's been twelve years that I am following this routine.
Krip Suri: I think it's very easy to make six pack abs but very difficult to maintain it. So one should follow a disciplined life. My fitness regime is six days workout which includes cardio and weightlifting. I do not consume alcohol nor do I have junk food. I have aloe vera and amla juice every morning to detox my body. I have six to seven small meals in a day. I would suggest interested people to eat a lot of fiber food like capsicum, beetroot, carrot, cabbage and broccolis.

So go hit the gym, eat well and get those six pack abs. Do share whose tips you liked the most. Hit the comment section below!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh Damn!! Dude!!
Each one of them is different eh??!
Thanks for sharing preeto!
*Dramatic faint*

P.S- 911 bula lena!
πŸ˜†
binishana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hatss to all
Bt our shaleen is d besttt
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binishana

Hatss to all
Bt our shaleen is d besttt

true!!
I agree as well!
πŸ˜ƒ
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live-life

oh Damn!! Dude!!

Each one of them is different eh??!
Thanks for sharing preeto!
*Dramatic faint*

P.S- 911 bula lena!
πŸ˜†

hahaha yea that was my reaction at first too! So many different types πŸ˜†
Most welcome yaar πŸ˜‰
**Picks you up after you faint**

kya baaat hai you know about 911... yahan canada vich vi 911 emergency number vartdai hai πŸ˜ƒ
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live-life

true!!
I agree as well!
πŸ˜ƒ

Have to admit all are different but they all go for the same goal.
Isnt that cool!? πŸ˜ƒ
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Agreed😳

Word Count: 1

binishana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaleen Malhotra: I have a disciplined lifestyle. I avoid junk food and sweets, workout regularly in gym and drink loads of water. In a week I get into weightlifting for four days while rest two days I indulge in cardio and abs. So the key to a perfect body is eat, sleep and workout properly.

just love u shaleen more n more
mishree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reet Thanx 4 sharing this article
All r fab