Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
maan tho gaye kaam se๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†geet wants to take full revenge and kaam par bhi lagi hai yeh kehkar ki kiss karo par lips par nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice teaser๐Ÿ˜†
waiting for update
-Lehar- thumbnail
awesome part
loved it

shivi.g thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Funny bechaara maan par galti ki toh jhelo
aab. Geet aacha badla nikal rahi thi maan se.
Maan aacha ghuma geet ke peeche
Loved maan ki dhamki kahi bhi kar donga
kitna beshraam hai woh
precap kaha kiss par kaha sochna padega
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maan n Geet ek sath finally. Geet royally ignoring him. N Maan bechara manofying his wife. Geet bhaag kha rahi hai.

Maan making Geet wear ornaments. Geet losing her control. Dinner ke time Maan se badala liya. Aur ye kya kya karne wali hai.

Maan ko kitne papad belne padenge.??? Finally Maan managed to trap her. Yayee. Geet getting lost in his charm. Kiss!!! Wow. Eagerly waiting for that
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part finally maaneet together geet ignoring him and maan bechara
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sdlife19

You know wat i liked the way Geet answered.. tat for how many nick of time will he do and then come and say sorry...

Ok it was emergency but he should not have done tat... and then he just comes to claim her... how could she feel..

she said right as if she lets him to claim her now and then he does the same.. it will be unbearable for her as than it will be one soul two bodies and it will be difficult for geet to wait like tat

though he loves her but he needs to prove it.. just by doing all this its not enough to make her believe tat he wont do tat again..

and kiss no.. she should not let him not even on cheeks..i seriously liked geet here,,

as u say didu ๐Ÿ˜† aise hi hoga jaise aap bole๐Ÿ˜†
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6:

Her eyes clearly said that was a big no for her ... Geet's eyes got closed her eyes with a disapproval for the way Maan was trying to kiss her, something which he understood very well. He stepped back and started at his beautiful wife with a look that literally burned her ... She inhaled sharply knowing the desire they held and he was trying to control himself. She knew she had to do this ... she had to show her resistance to him, not because she feared him to leave and go for his work ... but she wanted Maan to understand that wife is also as important as his work!! He didn't know how to tell her that he wont repeat it again, as her look cleared his mind ... She wont go easy on him to forgive and it will cost him indeed on her to forget what he did.

He whispered a sorry in her ear and left her ... I am not going to touch you or kiss you until you ask me for Geet, I left without any promise and when I came back I didn't ask for your wish ... I really cant claim you until you ask me to do it, listening to Maan's answer made her heart to swell in pride, he never fails to leave her in shock. She admired him to a level that only she knew the depth, first the way he was treating her parents and now when he is valuing her feelings.

The wall she had built in her began to break ... She wondered he was trying so hard to make up to her and she felt blessed to have him in her life. She stared at his back as he walked away, and all that she could do was to admire him and leave a kiss in the air. How she wished she could atleast kiss his cheek but then this would be the last step ... She wanted to know his reaction upon her leaving.

She turned to the other side of the bed, his touch still lingered around ... she never thought that his touch would electrify her senses so much!! Knowing that her husband was sleeping in the next room ignited her, as she stretched her body she could feel a kind of fire raising. Her legs which moved on the bed began to make patterns and head held the pillow with the pull she could feel in the private parts. Geet sat back on the bed wondering how was Maan controlling?? She clearly saw his expression pf desperation which was written.

She got a control on her heart when the cell buzzed with the text message confirmation of ticket, she missed the train at late night and now she will have to wake up early and leave to the station. She closed her eyes trying to catch some sleep, resting her brain for a while atleast.

Early morning,

It was 4'O clock in the morning, she settled the luggage down the berth and looked around to put the water bottle. Checking the watch Geet decided to take a nap for a while , anyway she will reach her destination in the evening and last night she couldn't sleep properly with the fear of missing the train once again.

After five hours when her eyes opened she could saw no one in the compartment, chill ran through her veins ... wasn't all the berths full?? How come that everyone got down in just few hours?? She held her pallu closer and began to walk ... with a hope that she will find atleast someone. Geet's heart literally began to thud against her ribcage finding someone standing at the doorstep of the compartment, she was about to scream when she saw the person turning. Her eyes turned teary seeing her husband ... she ran into his arms, scared like a puppy seeking his warmth making him worried.

Kya hua jaan?? Why are you crying?? He asked caressing her hair in concern ... She jerked him away and yelled ... You scared me Maan, aise bhi koi karta hai kya??

Maine kya kiya?? Mujhe kaha pata tha ki tum dar jaogi?? She began to walk back to her berth ignoring his talks, and he followed her ... bina bataye tum bhi aagayi ... aisa bhi koi karta hai kya??

Yaa bina bataye chale jaana mera shauk hai na toh chali jaati hoon ... Her retort gave his answer, he held the paling that was on the way hauling Geet, and asked ... main jaan boojke nahi gaya, I had to go Geet

Main bhi jaan boojke nahi jaa rahi, I am going for my work ... she moved forward and he inched back, keh ke nahi toh jaa sakti thi, I had to call dadima when I saw you leaving the house at three in the morning. She raised her head to look at him with a painful look which clearly made him go through a dejavu.

Yaa I know ek phone hota hai, ek paper hota hai batake jaana hota hai ... Galti ho gayi na, promise jaan I repeat the same mistake again ... He held his ears and stood like a kid trying to say sorry for what he had done.

Twisting her lips Geet questioned ignoring his sorry ... aapko bhook lagi?? I have made pasta, to eat in the train, saying she came back escaping from him. She simply cant let her husband to take her for granted ... she cant let him feel that she will be ok with everything he does, that was the main reason she didn't want to give in that easily. He needs to understand that she will not stand his stupid behavior. Agree that he loves her more than anything ... that doesn't mean that he can do anything he likes!!

Aapko office jaana hai toh mere peeche kyun aaye??

I will stay with you until you get back to home ... she hid her smile, her heart began to race so fast that she felt it will explode anytime. Somewhere Geet was halfheartedly going leaving him but it was a mere dream to see him with her in the train and this way of him coming with her was very much were leaving her excited. She looked outside the window as it began to rain, the wind began to blow spilling the water on Geet. While Maan looked away controlling his urges not wanting to look at his beautiful wife.

He wondered until when Geet will remain that way ... he will have to cope up and make up. All that he could do was to stare, when will this torture stop??

Maan aap mere saath reh nahi payenge, I am going to stay in a small room ... shaayad hi waha koi resources ho??

Tumhe manana hai toh kahi bhi jaana hoga kahi bhi adjust karna hoga!!

Maan coughed looking at the room that Geet is going to stay in ... his words came back to him, kahi bhi rehlonga, yehi bola tha na Maan, ab dekho what is waiting for you?? He mentally cursed himself for what he said and right now the appearance of the house itself left him in shock.

As he entered inside, he got a picture about what he would face ... Geet this is scary he sniffed looking around with a feel of vomiting.

You can still go back home Maan, She placed the luggage on a table ... I am from a middle class family, I can adjust ... sirf ek hafte ki baat hai, uske baad toh main waise bhi wapas aajaongi

He didn't answer instead hugged Geet knowing how she lived and how she is preparing to live, they ordered food for the night and ate. Maan went sleepless coz they had to sleep on the floor. But Geet slept as if it had been ages, as she turned her side ... he saw that her nighty slipped down showing off that cleavage. He gulped hard trying to muffle that moan which erupted in his throat burning his raging heartbeats.

Precap: Geet's bunch of assistants line maaring on Maan!! Bechari going Jealous!!๐Ÿ˜†

NOTE:

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 5
NEXT PART:
PART 7

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago